Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 83 Discussion/84 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner AluminumTough's Avatar
    Country
    Sikkim
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 83 Discussion/84 Predictions

I can't help but wonder what Baam is going to do when he meets up with Rachel and the previous group he was with. With that, since the Prince is trying to get to the top of the tower to meet his parents I would assume that Baam is going to make friends with the Prince since it is a noble goal but then again if this is Baam seems completely disconnected from his previous self. Then again why would the Prince that represents the opposite of Fug, team up with Baam a Fug member. Then again the Prince did say he wanted to destroy everything so it might be that the Prince is just as crazy as Season two Baam. The Prince isn't going away he is going to be part of this story, very rarely does an author introduce a character in the manor that the Prince was introduced just to discard them.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I was going to raise the same comment, I'm not sure how Zahal son can connect with a FUG member.
    Also from what LoS has quoted, it seems quite strange that all the people who schemed level 2 play double game between FUG and the 10 families.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, awesome turnout, with the part 2 main plot being baam in a dark organization.

I'm liking it. what the hell, i would like anything.

TOG is shaping up to a masterpiece, just saying.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zephyr's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: Tower of God Chapter 83 Discussion/84 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    I was going to raise the same comment, I'm not sure how Zahal son can connect with a FUG member.
    Also from what LoS has quoted, it seems quite strange that all the people who schemed level 2 play double game between FUG and the 10 families.
    IMHO, meeting between Baam and Prince it's just destiny: if you check at the prologue, Prince is staring at the sky, like he's telling to his father that he'll conquer the Tower. Baam is perfect for this role: an "huma weapon", that have founded / is a part of a revolutionary organization to overthrow the current rulers of the Tower... I think that at the end of the story Prince will be the new King, while Baam will be the final Guardian... at least I hope it, based on recent chap, I'm gonna make my own idea about roles of single characters!

Aim To The Top, No Matter How.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think meeting Baam is the best thing for prince. he has been cocky all this time. meeting some one so strong will create an urge in him to be like baam(strength wise)
    What i am interested in is what is Fug and when did Baam collaborate with them and what purpose do they serve. If its an anti zahard thing then you have Walhaisong waiting for Baam.
    Given that Baam managed to join fug means that he is almost a ranker level in power wise consideration. Think he can apply for Wing tree , but he goes for this new grp.
    Wonder what Yuri would say when she meets with the new baam
    but i am excited to know whta feelings does baam harbor for rachel now. I was expecting a love hate relationship with hate overruling but this (present chap) changes things

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Wow, just wow. The chapter was phenomenal and Baam (it's definetly him xD) just a straight badass. I need a new set for ToG, I need to spread Baam's awesomeness.
    QFT
    i just hope this is Baam and not a troll. basically everything till now is pointing towards baam
    hey may be FUG wants the prince to climb up an not stay in leel 20 for the rest of his life (lets face it if he fails thsi one he has no chance of moving up) so they wiated for the prince to do it but as eh couldnt they sent Baam
    may be if prince becomes a ranker he will sever their purpose (knowingly or unknowingly)

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    I think meeting Baam is the best thing for prince. he has been cocky all this time. meeting some one so strong will create an urge in him to be like baam(strength wise)
    What i am interested in is what is Fug and when did Baam collaborate with them and what purpose do they serve. If its an anti zahard thing then you have Walhaisong waiting for Baam.
    Given that Baam managed to join fug means that he is almost a ranker level in power wise consideration. Think he can apply for Wing tree , but he goes for this new grp.
    Wonder what Yuri would say when she meets with the new baam
    but i am excited to know whta feelings does baam harbor for rachel now. I was expecting a love hate relationship with hate overruling but this (present chap) changes things

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

QFT
    i just hope this is Baam and not a troll. basically everything till now is pointing towards baam
    hey may be FUG wants the prince to climb up an not stay in leel 20 for the rest of his life (lets face it if he fails thsi one he has no chance of moving up) so they wiated for the prince to do it but as eh couldnt they sent Baam
    may be if prince becomes a ranker he will sever their purpose (knowingly or unknowingly)
    I think that the two of them will influence each other. The Prince personality will affect Baam but he will slowly open himself up to the group and so on. But the thing is, I still don't have a clue what the Prince will do in order to get Baam's attention. And I'm really glad about how cold Baam has gotten, especially after he went through for Rachel's sake.

It's pretty much understandable, he valued her more then anything to the point, where he didn't even fear death itself in addition everything that he was told by her, his beliefs all have been shattered by her. Now, he is looking at the reality with cold and distant eyes. We all can expect some huge character development from Baam and the Prince will play a crucial role in it.

I've already sent my request for my new ToG: Season 2 set.

Credits:Shinsatsu

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm i want a new set guess i ll edit some stuffs after my xm.
    Hey i think Yu han sung is from Fug, Headon made rachel go through this deal Yu han sung when he got the wind formulated his own plan that when Baam is betrayed Fug will take advantage of him.
    Given that Baam is a tank his congruency with the grp will move the grp up to even on an equal level with the zahard gov.

Am eagrely waiting for the even when Baam meets Yuri after his paradigm shift
    back then he had deep respect for her now that he is from anti zahard grp things will change.
    Given that same goes for meeting Koon nd androsssi

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner AluminumTough's Avatar
    Country
    Sikkim
    Post Thanks / Like

There is defiantly something iffy going on with Yu Han Sung and Headon. It's pretty obvious that there is something behind who Baam is and, I think that, these different sides in the tower know who Baam is and are trying to get him on their side. Rachel was a large key into that plan, I think she was put down into the cave with Baam to gain his trust. For some reason I get the feeling that Yuri is anti-Zahard family, so I don't really know how meeting Yuri will go. I think she is just way to curious about Baam to just fight him or cause trouble with him. At any rate, it will be interesting to see Yuri and Baam meet...We will most likely get to learn about who Baam is during this time and more about the tower.

The next chapter is going to be interesting to see if Baam makes friends with remaining people or if he is going to fight them. It appeared that he was only fighting people that stood against him but then again he said something to the effect that he was going to "drop everyone" I think the Prince will play a large role in countering this "drop everyone" mentality in the next chapter. I'm curious to see if these two females have any power, as females have no lack of strength in the Tog universe.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AluminumTough View Post
    The next chapter is going to be interesting to see if Baam makes friends with remaining people or if he is going to fight them. It appeared that he was only fighting people that stood against him but then again he said something to the effect that he was going to "drop everyone" I think the Prince will play a large role in countering this "drop everyone" mentality in the next chapter. I'm curious to see if these two females have any power, as females have no lack of strength in the Tog universe.
    Yeah only people that stood against him, the guy who entered in the end and was kicked like in 3 seconds glance was surely something like "i have something against you"
    But i really wonder how this massacre will end

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3