Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

25 32.47%
  • Good

36 46.75%
  • Average

11 14.29%
  • Bad

5 6.49%
New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 482 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Attila's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 482 Discussion / 483 Predictions

My guess would be that they are the killed/dead quincys with the same hollow power Ichigo has. Not some failed, out of control or whatever experiment.
    If you remember back there was time when Ichigo had just a part of his mask. And the thing that the quincys were killed 200 years ago does not mean they did not existed 800 year before that.

But what confuse me lot is that the shinigamis can't kill anybody: Slash a hollow -> lose/dissolve power + go back to "hell"(sorry don't remember the name), hit a soul -> go to SS. But if they can kill, that just make them the same as the quincys 'cause with that they make unballance in the world. So the quincys they killed are either in SS or in "hell", and being killed does not erease your memory of your life, and if they will beat them it will not change a f* thing.

I'm really confused...
    Last edited by Attila; February 22, 2012 at 08:11 AM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

nice chapter! although it hadn't got a lot of developments,and we know now less than before,it had a lot of explanation: so taht Ivan guy isn't so bad after all,and he is a quincy,and yamamoto has been declared war.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Attila View Post
    My guess would be that they are the killed/dead quincys with the same hollow power Ichigo has. Not some failed, out of control or whatever experiment.
    If you remember back there was time when Ichigo had just a part of his mask. And the thing that the quincys were killed 200 years ago does not mean they did not existed 800 year before that.

But what confuse me lot is that the shinigamis can't kill anybody: Slash a hollow -> lose/dissolve power + go back to "hell"(sorry don't remember the name), hit a soul -> go to SS. But if they can kill, that just make them the same as the quincys 'cause with that they make unballance in the world. So the quincys they killed are either in SS or in "hell", and being killed does not erease your memory of your life, and if they will beat them it will not change a f* thing.

I'm really confused...
    It's like this:
    Shinigami kills a Hollow -----> Send them to either Hell or SS
    Shinigami "kills" a plus ------> Send them to SS
    Shinigami kills a living Person (like a Quincy) -----> Turns them into Souls and sends them either to Hell, SS, Hueco Mundo or they stay in the real world.

With the Quincy it's like this:
    Quincy kills anything soul-based, be it Hollow, Shinigami, Plus or whatever ----> Completely erases the victim

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Shiro Tsuki's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I am quite impressed with the chapter! It is quite unlike Kubo to speed up the story.
    Usually he'd take endless pages to revolve around what is what...
    Right now - shit has just gotten real - and it is exciting!

Remember the old times, when the mere sight of an arrancar used to take out the soul of these people..?!
    Well not anymore! They now would prefer eat some bread!
    Also how nonchalantly people seem to enter SS - worse - in the lair of the commander unnoticed, seems baffling!

The 'quin-rrancar' doesn't seem to want Ichigo much harm. Maybe he just wants to talk with him...
    Either way, I am looking forward for the next chapter!!

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess i was wrong, its the Quincy after all
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, the first time that i saw Yumichika, i thought he was an elf!
    But i prefer him like this. Those things on his eyebrown bothered me.

I like the idea that Ivan might be an experiment. But maybe it's a pure Quincy idea, not a result from the crazy captain (Kuro-something).

I liked the chapter.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

when i read it was the quincy i was like NOOOO!!!!!!
    but maybe they are arrancar at the same time. Maybe they're spirits who turned into hollows.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I guess i was wrong, its the Quincy after all
    ahahah I remember your post "I knew it wasn't quincy" . and so goes for the others. I didn't personally expect ivan to be a quincy,but I was sure that quincy would appear.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter , i also was wrong thinking that Quincy weren't involved . Hmm well now that i think about it Quincy do have a reason to declare war on Shinigami after what happened in the past, 200y ago when Shinigami destroyed the almost every Quincy with the exception of only a few. Their time for revenge has come it seems though the thing i don't understand is their appearance , i mean what's with the hollow mask , could it be that they conducted some experience and evolved with the help of Arrancars ? Hmm i like how the story is progressing so far

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i actually liked this chapter, not sure what to think about the dissapearing people, that is pretty creepy stuff, and the captain commander may have to lay the smack down on someone !!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tsuki View Post
    I am quite impressed with the chapter! It is quite unlike Kubo to speed up the story.
    Usually he'd take endless pages to revolve around what is what...
    Right now - shit has just gotten real - and it is exciting!

Remember the old times, when the mere sight of an arrancar used to take out the soul of these people..?!
    Well not anymore! They now would prefer eat some bread!
    Also how nonchalantly people seem to enter SS - worse - in the lair of the commander unnoticed, seems baffling!

The 'quin-rrancar' doesn't seem to want Ichigo much harm. Maybe he just wants to talk with him...
    Either way, I am looking forward for the next chapter!!
    i think kubo knows the readers were dissapointed with the fullbring crap

hopefully this arc will bring bleach back to the awesomeness we experienced in the beginning of the series

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

OBVIOUSLY! that's clear now,do you know why Ivan got angry when he was said to be an arrancar? because arrancar is a hollow with shinigamis' powers,while vizards are shinigami which hollows' powers. so that Ivan guy is something else,the combination of a quincy and a hollow!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Attila's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by McNuss View Post
    It's like this:
    Shinigami kills a Hollow -----> Send them to either Hell or SS
    Shinigami "kills" a plus ------> Send them to SS
    Shinigami kills a living Person (like a Quincy) -----> Turns them into Souls and sends them either to Hell, SS, Hueco Mundo or they stay in the real world.

With the Quincy it's like this:
    Quincy kills anything soul-based, be it Hollow, Shinigami, Plus or whatever ----> Completely erases the victim
    Thanks, but then here is a nother thing. SS, HM and Hell are all "Reiryoku-based" places, so sending quincys there makes no sense. They just absorb it which makes them stronger.

Come to think of it maybe this is what goes on: quincys absorbed a lot of Reiryoku like Ishida when he faced Mayuri but from Hell giving them this arrancar like appearence.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I have one question, are we sure that Ivan who came to meet Ichigo is an enemy or not. Also is there any relation between Ivan and the people who came to declare a war on Yamamoto.

On a side note, Inoue was pretty fast there in opening the window.
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; February 22, 2012 at 10:00 AM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Limiter View Post
    I have one question, are we sure that Ivan who came to meet Ichigo is an enemy or not. Also is there any relation between Ivan and the people who came to declare a war on Yamamoto.

On a side note, Inoue was pretty fast there in opening the window.
    Ivan shouldn't be the enemy,according to his behaviour... he just got angry and attacked ichigo because he had said he had had to be an arrancar. contrariwise, those who declared war to yamamoto don't seem quincy,according to their clothes.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the interesting thing about it is that the quiincy's have the ability to throw off the balance of the worlds by making the souls "dissapear" as opposed to the soul burial or soul slayer sending the soul to the proper place, as demonstrated when they first explained why the shinigami's decided to eliminate the quincy's

this arc could very well become very epic

New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast