Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

4 2.76%
  • 2 (Average)

9 6.21%
  • 3 (Good)

40 27.59%
  • 4 (Great!)

73 50.34%
  • 5 (Epic!)

16 11.03%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

3 2.07%
New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 658 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 658 Discussion / 659 Prediction

So that weird thing that was checking that door is M ? It looks like a liquid or something, maybe a Logia user ? Or by chance he managed to mimick thanks to some invention.

Anyway, I found it a little bit annoying that Akainu vs Aokiji is the reason behind the weird climate there... I don't know, Akainu never showed such a thing in the war against WB... Oh well.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

biscuits, those kids are... food. I hope what Big Mam were eating a couple of chapters before weren't kids.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the master "M" has a Logia, I think he was the chemical experiment that went wrong. I think all of these creatures are experiments that went terribly wrong and the leader is that gas/slime thing. Interestingly enough that explains why the crewmates have their outfits but it doesn't explain why the kids and the monsters are unprotected. Perhaps this "M" saved the children or used them to form some sort of antidote, either way this was totally unexpected and very exciting!

EDIT: "M" also speeks of Vegapunk as if he has a grudge against him I think he was one of Vegapunks victims.

Also anyone who has a clue of what CC could stand for?
    Last edited by Ero-Sanji; February 29, 2012 at 08:51 AM.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    So that weird thing that was checking that door is M ? It looks like a liquid or something, maybe a Logia user ? Or by chance he managed to mimick thanks to some invention.

Anyway, I found it a little bit annoying that Akainu vs Aokiji is the reason behind the weird climate there... I don't know, Akainu never showed such a thing in the war against WB... Oh well.
    That's the thing. It's not that the Admirals weren't serious, I just think that during the war, none of the three felt they were in extreme danger. Other than when Akainu was hit by Whitebeard from behind after just killed Ace, there's absolutely nothing that they have to get serious about.

Yes, Aokiji got punched, but still. the goal was to prevent Ace from escaping. Before that is to let Ace get executed. It's more like playing football game rather than an outright murder. Cuz if that's the case, Kizaru would have shot a laser through Luffy's skull instead of shooting the key he was holding.

But Aokiji vs Akainu? Well first, it's one on one. Second it's between friends. Third, it's logia vs logia. fourth, it last several days. (the war was only three hours) Remember, Sengoku and Garp vs Shiki nearly destroy portion of Marinefort.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Oda makes huge progress! Definitely one of his Top Ten chapters - should be the like 100th one to me. :P

So we learn:
    • It was indeed the fight between Aokiji and Akainu that is affecting the island's climate even two years after the fight. Just say "WOAHT THE FUUUCK!" to Logia and Haki! No way Luffy is able to "take revenge" for Ace ATM (if he's going to avenge him).
    • Vegapunk has been manufacturing poison gas. But why? Is he simply that intelligent that he is "beyond good or evil" and does research just because he's able to do so?
    • The Base has "PH-008" written on it. So there are even more PH bases?
    • Radical Beam == Pacifista laser technology
    • Nami-san's inner Bell-mère came up. (Can't leave behind crying children.) XD
    • There's a leopard and a giraffe centaurus... Okay, that's nothing to "learn" about, but these appearances remind me on Lucci and Kaku. So does that mean, there's a centaur equivalent to each Zoan DF and vice versa?
    • M is able to transform into liquid or is a vivid liquid.
    • Hogback's technique to convert corpses into Marios is sort of remarkably conserving bodies. Two years of lying on TB unburied, Kumacy looks as fresh as ever.

BTW... "Diable Jump"? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Simple answer: Marineford wasn't an empty wasteland where both of them were able to go all out for days. PH was.
    Last edited by hoeru; February 29, 2012 at 09:05 AM.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Imp I don't see how anyone us earns a praise for going with predictable predictions.^^

Thriller Bark was shown after all, poor Kumacy is back with Perona, he's been down for two years. That kids going crazy for Franky like Chopper and Luffy. "That#s the ultimate form! And the head of the samurai is quiet big too, even for a 2m+ guy, damn guy is screaming to much. Biscuits room, are they herded as a tribute to Big Mam!!!??? Franky is crying. :/ And his new Strong Right looks awesome! I wonder is Oda made look Chopper that weirdly to give him back of his weirdness from the past, not always being the cute dolls he became because of the editors. Long live "Alabasta" Chopper. And Sanji showing jealousity of Namis effection, getting a new nick name in return.

The master is "shown", but he dispisses the Pacifista too... he's also willing to take out a couple of Marines, just who is it? Had Magellan evolved again or is it a logia this time? Could it be that those guys just use the old buildings after they were abandoned a couple years back? Let's start guessing what was "CC" stands for.

What's that Prt sound Brook made, did he fart?XD Luffy jokes with another centaur. Robin and her dark humor. haha

There should be no wonder why OP is so much more enjoyable than the other big manga, it's hilarious all through.

edit: should have read it to the end first...
    Last edited by Schabrak; February 29, 2012 at 09:07 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if M is the shichibukai or not. He has a devil fruit power but is it that fruit which is responsible for the hybrid forms ? That does not seem related so far. But I'm pretty sure there is a fusion devil fruit somewhere. That's also where the dragon comes from.
    The only thing Vegapunk did is a poison factory so he has probably nothing to do with what happens now. The current group may use the poison to make people think it is still dangerous and not be bothered.

On the funny side, I wonder what the children would have say if Brook had come along.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

About the cover, I wonder if we will see other people from thriller bark. I think Oda wants to keep Moria state for later. Maybe Kuma will be next cover, that would be awesome.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

So far the only thing I've clear is that M=/=Shichibukai. There three forces playing along right now, 4 if we consider Smoker.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 658 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    What kind of logia is that !!
    A variant of Magellans fruit? Even tho I do not see how it would be different. Or maybe Magellen was executed after what happend in ID ._.?
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

No the poison is something related to the problem 4 years ago. I don't think it is an issue now, otherwise the children and the strawhat would require suites too.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice buildup for the next arc, it really is what does best.

Can't wait for more developments.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Like we expected this was the island where Aokiji and Aikainu fought.
    This is still a very interesting fact, though.

I didn't like this arc so far, but now that they plan on saving the kids, this became more interesting.
    Although, I'm not sure about the "master"... what exactly is this thing supposed to be?

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    So far the only thing I've clear is that M=/=Shichibukai. There three forces playing along right now, 4 if we consider Smoker.
    The key point here is : " It will get traced back to us if we kill navy personal "
    I'm not sure how to understand it, maybe M is part of a secret Navy/World government project. I don't know if it completely discalify him for being the shichibukai

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    No the poison is something related to the problem 4 years ago. I don't think it is an issue now, otherwise the children and the strawhat would require suites too.
    M can control poisoned gas (with or without DF). The gas from 4 years ago was already gone 2 years ago when the admirals fought.
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Red Dog's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

We do get more & more teasing about Akainu and Aokiji's fight.....I hope we get a flashback,showing the merciless fight between the comrades

It's surprising to see that the DFs have an effects on the whether.......that's why I did'nt believe to the theory brought out earlier,I guess one can't always be right...I started to think that this Island was Akainu&Aokiji's place The Red Dog renting the fire side,the blue pheasant renting the Icy side lol...I was even predicting neighbourliness problems....
    Zettai-Teki Seigi/Absolute Justice

New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast