Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trafalgar Law a Shichibukai?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trafalgar Law a Shichibukai?

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah,that bastard! he may even become the main villain,or the second one after Bleackbeard. He is like BB,he did everything because he has got a plan,he even deceived luffy and the others,who knows what he did to luffy at sabaody! I wouldn't be very surprised if he stole his beating heart!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

He never decieved Luffy from what we saw, not from what Oda has shown us before the timeskip. I hope he has at least that much pride to not hinder a rival in such a way.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

who knows... anyway,am i the only one who thinks that Law won't remain a shichibukai for long? I think he will end up as BB,that is leaving the title after a bit.

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    who knows... anyway,am i the only one who thinks that Law won't remain a shichibukai for long? I think he will end up as BB,that is leaving the title after a bit.
    It's certainly possible. He seems to treasure his Shichibukai title more than BB at this point though but that could merely be because he can't afford to lose the title yet.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobuden View Post
    It's certainly possible. He seems to treasure his Shichibukai title more than BB at this point though but that could merely be because he can't afford to lose the title yet.
    yeah but that's due to the fact he hasn't achieved his goal yet. BB had been planning to use that title for so many years...that he would have made a mess if he had lost it. when Law will achieve his task,he will dispose of that title.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Its pretty clear that law is up to something pretty big, no real ideas at the moment but after reading that last chapter I'm starting to understand how law became a shichibukai, that devil fruit is overpowered

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Surprise View Post
    Its pretty clear that law is up to something pretty big, no real ideas at the moment but after reading that last chapter I'm starting to understand how law became a shichibukai, that devil fruit is overpowered
    not necessarily

he's still pretty limited by the room, in that:
    1) the room has to be there. if he were ambushed, he wouldn't be able to do anything
    2) the room seems to have radial limits. snipers well uotside this range would slaughter him
    3) logias can easily overcome his slicing and control effects as they can control all individual parts of their body independently

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    not necessarily

he's still pretty limited by the room, in that:
    1) the room has to be there. if he were ambushed, he wouldn't be able to do anything
    2) the room seems to have radial limits. snipers well uotside this range would slaughter him
    3) logias can easily overcome his slicing and control effects as they can control all individual parts of their body independently
    1) if he were ambushed,he would still be able to activate his power. if he got killed suddenly,your reasoning wouldn't mind either,since it's like saying that a orgia user gets ambushed with sea stone and killed: you can't do anything to that...
    2) snipers aren't affected by the room,but their bullets which enter into the Room are. we saw that in the last chapter,he changed them with snow balls and shot them outside the room against the shooters.
    3)yeah,logia can,but law can manipulate the room in order to slow them down. also,if he has got some sea water he defeats them as did him on smoker.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

1) if he were ambushed,he would still be able to activate his power. if he got killed suddenly,your reasoning wouldn't mind either,since it's like saying that a orgia user gets ambushed with sea stone and killed: you can't do anything to that...
    2) snipers aren't affected by the room,but their bullets which enter into the Room are. we saw that in the last chapter,he changed them with snow balls and shot them outside the room against the shooters.
    3)yeah,logia can,but law can manipulate the room in order to slow them down. also,if he has got some sea water he defeats them as did him on smoker.
    1) logias need to be struck with seastone. law just has to be struck. if he got jumped from the back around a corner, he'd be unconscious/dead easily. even if the ambush weren't as swift, it's also arguable his preptime to open up his room is insufficient to deal with sudden threats. (he always charges what seems like 1-2 seconds before he opens up the room)
    2) he knew they were firing those guns when he swapped the bullets. It's arguable he prepped himself with such preemptive knowledge. if he got sniped, he wouldn't even know the bullet was coming for him until it hits
    3) i'm not saying logias are law killers. i'm saying he's not all powerful, logias have powers that can easily circumvent some of the worst effects of his.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    1) logias need to be struck with seastone. law just has to be struck. if he got jumped from the back around a corner, he'd be unconscious/dead easily. even if the ambush weren't as swift, it's also arguable his preptime to open up his room is insufficient to deal with sudden threats. (he always charges what seems like 1-2 seconds before he opens up the room)
    2) he knew they were firing those guns when he swapped the bullets. It's arguable he prepped himself with such preemptive knowledge. if he got sniped, he wouldn't even know the bullet was coming for him until it hits
    3) i'm not saying logias are law killers. i'm saying he's not all powerful, logias have powers that can easily circumvent some of the worst effects of his.
    you are dead wrong, imo. 2 seconds to open the room??? did you read volume 52,where he opened it while the cannonballs were about to reach him? and if you go that way about rogia users. they have another weakness aside from haki and seastone,that is an element which defeats theirs. for example,crocodile's df would be nullified by water,unlike Law's ecc.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

you are dead wrong, imo. 2 seconds to open the room??? did you read volume 52,where he opened it while the cannonballs were about to reach him? and if you go that way about rogia users. they have another weakness aside from haki and seastone,that is an element which defeats theirs. for example,crocodile's df would be nullified by water,unlike Law's ecc.
    sheesh, i'm not saying logia fruits are better than law fruits. in any case, i'm not conceding anything either, i'm silent on this issue.

i'm saying the existence of logia fruits as survivors of some of the worst effects of law's fruit means his fruit is not that imba

when did this become a comparison of logia v ope

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Because this is getting out of hands, I'll close this thread. Enjoy.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2