Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reborn 374 Discussion / 375 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 374 Discussion / 375 Predictions

Hello!

I just wanted to say that I believe that even if the Varia are defeated in this battle they will still be important in this arc somehow. I mean we have not seen the rest of the Varia's Cambio Forma upgrades and I have a feeling that Mammon is not going to rest until he has been turned back normal.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm confused... so Dino doesn't have to have his friends (the dudes with the suits... Dino's guys) to be strong anymore? Or does Hibari count as someone he needs to protect, thus making him strong and ready to fight at the moment?

Xanxus better not get taken out like this.... he doesn't deserve to lose to Hibari thats bs. Also, I cannot believe that fon wasted all of his uncursed time in one battle. He can't transform now for the entire battle now. Reborn was smart and used his for like 10 seconds and switched back.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Reborn is always a sneaky, he usually has his own agenda...I really want to know what he is planning, I really hope habri looses or the match is a drawn, I can't stand the thought of him winning...
    As for viper, very annoying..

“I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing
    someone you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence."
    - Alyson Noel

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BianchiChrome View Post
    Hello!

I just wanted to say that I believe that even if the Varia are defeated in this battle they will still be important in this arc somehow. I mean we have not seen the rest of the Varia's Cambio Forma upgrades and I have a feeling that Mammon is not going to rest until he has been turned back normal.
    I agree with this.
    Obviusly the real enemy is check face guy,i think Yuni knows that something will go wrong that's why she wants Reborn to win since he is the strongest arcobaleno.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Reborn sure planned well, since byakuran is lost and iemitsu broke their alliance, the only possible person to form an alliance is hibari, and since fon is out of his battle time, they really need someone to help out.

And by the way, I had a thought that there could be more than 8 flames of the sky attribute, if checkerface is in silver, could there be a kind of...silver flame? After all, if he uses one out of the seven flames we know, this doesn't really make me feel that reborn is required to defeat him.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2