Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Toriko 177 Discussion / 178 Predictions

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 177 Discussion / 178 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 177 Spoiler Thread

Hello to everyone! Here through the llink below you can get the summary on the upcoming Toriko's chapter.
    Credits to Mangastream and J-preview.

http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/83942308/11

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter sounds hilarious. I can only imagine how awful the Dodorian Bomb smells. That everyone in the entire world notice the stench in the air except for Zonge is priceless. It's moments like these that make Toriko so hilarious. Zombie-sama is just way too awesome and fail.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree with you.
    The chapter looks totally hilarious. I can't even imagine how bad the smell of this ingridient should be to make everyone in the World exept for Zonge grasp its smell)
    Also it seems that this ingridient is somewhat big level, but I don't know if Toriko's cells will evolve after tasting it. We know that Toriko has supernatural smell sensors, thus I can't pity him more.
    I'm really waiting for the chapter's release.)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oberon's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

PicsVerification: Confirmed
    Source: Juin Jutsu Team
    Credits: Juin Jutsu Team

More Pics Here: Juin Jutsu Team

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 177 Discution/ 178 Prediction

Oh shit. This chapter... I can really relate, I actually consider the real Durian fruit as one of the stinkiest edible fruit EVER. It's smells so bad I can't eat it.

Their faces were hilarious. And the thing with Zonge really made me lmao. Poor Sunny though, he just can't accept such ugliness, can he?

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the funniest Toriko chapters in a long time. I literally burst out laughing several times.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was totally hilarious.
    i just can't imagine how bad in a real life such a fruit might have been. Should be an absolute disaster))
    It was great to see Toriko and Komatsu struggling to get this insane ingridient. The only thing I didn't get is, when in one of the last pages they finally ate the fuit it was like Toriko powered a bit Might be rather logical as you should be repaid for such a unbelievable struggle)

Also it was funny to see everyone filling such a gross smell exept for Zonge)

Also it was great to see Teppei revieving some ancient ingridients. I think that by the end of the manga he will become the best Saiseya. And he might also play some role in making Toriko stronger. He might revive tons of ancient ingridients of good quality and thus Toriko's Gourmet Cells will evolve better.

Would be interesting to see the next ingridient Toriko will aim for.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 177 Discution

This manga sure love to display the ugliest faces ever... and i love it
    Really funny chapter. That makes me think I really should retry to eat some durian one day

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fizban's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 177 Discussion / 178 Predictions

Laughed so much this chapter. For those of you who have never had it, real Durian smells every bit as bad as they make it sound in this chapter. The smell hits you in the face like a locker stuffed with dead skunks wearing sweaty gym socks. The taste is kind of nice, but ugh. I made the mistake of having some once, then tried it again a couple years later when a gelato place near me offered a "durian gelato". The employees kept it in a sealed container in the back of the store so customers wouldn't ask for it and make them open the container.

Sani totally stole the show this week. He's the best.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I had never heard of Durian fruit before. It's weird, everyone is saying it stinks but for some reason I want to smell it. I wonder...have you ever just been outside somewhere then all of a sudden got a whiff of something rancid? Could it be? lol!

Sani was hilarious. I think its safe to say we found his biggest weakness. Good chapter though.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter is funny, Dodurian Bomb Tree quite ridiculous.
    Durian fruit is a delicacy for south-eastern asian like me, and i didn't know that they put Durian in Sushi? or it is just Shimabukuro sensei.

For Durian smell, it is quite true that the stronger the smell more delicious it will get.

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Priceless chapter. Those faces were hilarious when they were walking towards the Dodurian Bomb. It was also very funny that everyone but Zonge had some facial expression due the Dodurian Bomb's effect.

It was also great to see Teppei back. This younger generation is going to play a very important role later on in the manga. I wonder what Monchy will say about it but never say never. This ingredient might finalise it (or not?).

Madam Fish, King Vinegar, Dodurian Bomb,... Short, funny arcs as preparation for the famous ehou maki
    Last edited by Koen; February 24, 2012 at 08:04 AM.
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Makath's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko is naturally funny, but this arc is hilarious... I wonder how these ingredients will make an ehou maki.

The best thing is to think that Monchy's prediction could set the pace for a major arc in the manga or even the entire story, even do it could turn out to be an epic fail for humor purposes... I love how Shimabukuro handles the main storyline...

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast