Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 61 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 61 Discussion / 62 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoNamikaze View Post
    @matzik: can you really blame the captains of the s.u.c. for following nine arts name blindly. that guy almost singlehandedly invaded the alliance headquarters( an organisation basically untouchable up to this point), crushing many highly skilled martial artists along his way and finally beating up the head of the alliance to a pulp, all these things practically made him some kind of messiah for all those who don´t agree with the way the alliance handles things.
    What bothers me the most is the fact that they speak of him like they know him personally and like they received their orders directly from him . That seems pretty stupid IMO . I don't like puppets and that's exactly what they are

Beside i'm starting to wonder how powerful the other 3 are considering the other 2 were mehh , not so great

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite an interesting chapter. Well, we know that the Chundomoon guy is at least able to not be massacred by Elder Kwon, so that's something. He appears to be leader of the five, so he's probably the strongest one.

Yeah, it is a bit strange that they talk as if they know Chun Woo, but whatever. Then again, Chun Woo did tell the BFD leader that he'd like to have Seoul.

I liked the chapter overall.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; March 02, 2012 at 02:03 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Quite an interesting chapter. Well, we know that the Chundomoon guy is at least able to not be massacred by Elder Kwon, so that's something. He appears to be leader of the five, so he's probably the strongest one.
    Yeah but he called himself the "messenger" of 9AD and he is not one of the 5 captains meaning the other 3 can't be all that special. Of course, it could also be that the author is misleading us on purpose, you never know...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    PS:WHY is sera trying to save shioon if she believes he'll change or already changed kwon's mind for the better? ISn't he safer with kwon then if thats the case? or maybe she's not saying what she really wants to say...that she misses him? lols
    It was a pretty good chapter. As for the bold part, I believe that the old lady had misunderstood Sera's request. She clearly has faith that Shioon can win Elder Kwon over and in turn assume the position as the head of the Sunwoo clan. However as the head of that clan under the council of the elders, he won't be so easily accessible as he once was.

To put it simply Sera gaining an audience with Shioon now would be akin to some mayor attempting to gain an audience with the President, possible, but not likely. That old lady, Master Yae-Won, could very well be another of Murin's top 10 Masters. While her clan can not compare to the Sunwoo clan, a simple request of an audience with the elders to initiate dialog between their two parties, would likely be granted, in respect to her own status.
    Last edited by 4ghost; March 03, 2012 at 07:03 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter I think that Shioon is going to be a super bad ass in a little bit. Did anyone else Shioon's hand is recovered. His wolverineism strikes again. I think that the last two and the messenger (which is from Chundoomoon clan).

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3