Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply

Thread: 81 Diver by Shibata Yokusaru

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

81 Diver by Shibata Yokusaru

81 Diver
    By: Shibata Yokusaru
    Genre: Gambling, Shogi
    Serialized In: Weekly Young Jump
    Publisher: Shueisha
    Mangaupdates

Kentarō's former shogi teacher taught him to dive into the 81 squares of the shogi board. Thus he was nicknamed "81 diver". He failed to enter the professional shogi league,.however he still makes a living by gambling in amateur shoji clubs.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] 81 Diver by Shibata Yokusaru

Wait so he lost due to him not playing with a girl before? Or did she just use that to distract him even more, in the first and in the second game? I am also interested if we will learn more on how this guy views the meaning of his life, it was really materialistic and the panel where he is viewing all the money and is still not satisfied. I think we took off from an absolutist view that is the strongest and all he can do is go against the stronger ones. I simply do not understand this guy.

New Reply