Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Hi, Hello, 안녕 ^^b

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner noljaa's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Hello, 안녕 ^^b

Hey everyone~!

Nice to meet you
    You can call me by my Korean name, which is Jiyeon or Jeannie ^^
    i just kind of found this site while surfing the net and it seemed pretty cool so i just decided to join =P

Here some things about me

* Full Korean and fluent in the language (read, write, and speak)
    * Love anime (duh~) and my current favorites are inu x boku ss and kaichou wa maid sama..but i have other faves among those
    * I love playing video games, especially rpgs...mostly games released by SE *^^*
    * I love watching korean dramas but i haven't watched one in the longest time
    * I enjoy listening to KPop the most but I will listen to other music from time to time
    * I'm a pretty open minded person and love meeting new people who have the interest as I do!

That's all i can think about writing for now but if you just want to chat with me or want to get to know me, don't hesitate to holler at me!!

hope i can become good friends with you guys~!!
    see you around~!

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi, Hello, 안녕 ^^b

Hey, hey! Welcome...so how are you settling in? Can you find your way around this place?

Please tell me what RPGs you like, cuz I'm a huuge fan as well, although I'm more of a western rpg fan, rather than eastern or JRPGs

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Hey, hey! Welcome...so how are you settling in? Can you find your way around this place?

Please tell me what RPGs you like, cuz I'm a huuge fan as well, although I'm more of a western rpg fan, rather than eastern or JRPGs
    hey! thanks for the welcome! this place is pretty good so far...i'm just going into random threads and just checking things out

i'm more into eastern rpgs...mostly the final fantasy series and the kingdom hearts series
    i just really like the art and the graphics of those series...and the story as well

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

welcome..good to have you here...

Korean dramas? Could you give a few examples?

Besides games and anime, what other interests/hobbies do you have?

ps: to get to know other MH members a little better and to have some fun, join the FF. http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumd...p/40-Fun-Forum
    "I'm a legal alien in the Netherlands "

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noljaa View Post
    Hey everyone~!

Nice to meet you
    You can call me by my Korean name, which is Jiyeon or Jeannie ^^
    i just kind of found this site while surfing the net and it seemed pretty cool so i just decided to join =P

Here some things about me

* Full Korean and fluent in the language (read, write, and speak)
    * Love anime (duh~) and my current favorites are inu x boku ss and kaichou wa maid sama..but i have other faves among those
    * I love playing video games, especially rpgs...mostly games released by SE *^^*
    * I love watching korean dramas but i haven't watched one in the longest time
    * I enjoy listening to KPop the most but I will listen to other music from time to time

* I'm a pretty open minded person and love meeting new people who have the interest as I do!

That's all i can think about writing for now but if you just want to chat with me or want to get to know me, don't hesitate to holler at me!!

hope i can become good friends with you guys~!!
    see you around~!
    Welcome to Mh noljaa / Jiyeon ssi . Glad to have you here~~!

Quote Quote:
    * I love watching Korean dramas but i haven't watched one in the longest time
    I have watched a few K dramas and Kop. I ike a few k pop bands, a couple of the favorites are Epik High and Davichi.
    Besides the fun forum that Ancy mentioned, check out the manhwa sections. I could use a kind and willing Korean tl for spoilers or summary in Noblesse, that are on Tuesdays Korean time around 12am. Do you read manhwas? If you do, I request your permission to steal you for that section.

You might also like the Otaku Karaoke section. There are a few K-pop related threads there
    There are a few kpop /Drama fans here .

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    welcome..good to have you here...

Korean dramas? Could you give a few examples?

Besides games and anime, what other interests/hobbies do you have?

ps: to get to know other MH members a little better and to have some fun, join the FF. http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumd...p/40-Fun-Forum
    to list a few, i like pasta, style, vampire prosecutor, goong, stairway to heaven, my princess, 49 days and lots more

my other interests include dancing and choreographing and making movies (film major) ^^

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Welcome to Mh noljaa / Jiyeon ssi . Glad to have you here~~!

I have watched a few K dramas and Kop. I ike a few k pop bands, a couple of the favorites are Epik High and Davichi.
    Besides the fun forum that Ancy mentioned, check out the manhwa sections. I could use a kind and willing Korean tl for spoilers or summary in Noblesse, that are on Tuesdays Korean time around 12am. Do you read manhwas? If you do, I request your permission to steal you for that section.

You might also like the Otaku Karaoke section. There are a few K-pop related threads there
    There are a few kpop /Drama fans here .
    thanks for the welcome!
    epik high is awesome! i love tablo's album that he released under YG ^^
    umm...i would love to help out but i don't know if i can work on a scheduled time cause my schedule is different everyday and i like to work on my own pace but have it done within a reasonable time
    i'm more of a manga person than a manhwa person...the big, sparkly eyes scares me in many of the manhwas ^^;;

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

An epic high fan - sweet.
    I'm not sure on your time zone noljaa. For me on the east coast its out on Monday's around 10 am - give or take a few minutes. I won't force your hand but I'd be grateful if you can manage to give out a small summary once in a while. If it fits within your schedule. The last tl'r we had last year that was willing to help out - disappeared suddenly without a word. I hope she's alright though - somewhere in RL.

Also - try to check out Noblesse - you might like it. See the original here - its a bit weird seeing how the artwork changed overt ime from the first chapters.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    An epic high fan - sweet.
    I'm not sure on your time zone noljaa. For me on the east coast its out on Monday's around 10 am - give or take a few minutes. I won't force your hand but I'd be grateful if you can manage to give out a small summary once in a while. If it fits within your schedule. The last tl'r we had last year that was willing to help out - disappeared suddenly without a word. I hope she's alright though - somewhere in RL.

Also - try to check out Noblesse - you might like it. See the original here - its a bit weird seeing how the artwork changed overt ime from the first chapters.
    well, i can help out but it's most likely going to be at night cause i go out early in the morning and don't get home till night time =/

i've heard of noblesse before...every time i type in manhwa, that name always pops up xD

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply