Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Writer offer a help for artist

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Writer offer a help for artist

I came with many ideas to make a story. Maybe we can go pro.. lol. I'm working on fantasy, sci-fi, and mystery now.

Here's my sample story :

A weapon called Unite-67x created by unknown scientist for uncertain reason scatter in many countries. It causes dimension distortion. This chance is become an advantage for 'Blackshadow Dimension' to invade humans world. All of human's technology are reset like in the past, and nothing left. The technology were destroyed because the unbalance caused by Unite-67x to all wave in this world.. to be continued>>

What do you think?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Updated Thread
    Last edited by Raxehalf; March 03, 2012 at 11:36 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Writer offer a help for artist

Best of luck its not easy for just anyone to expand there stories in the beyond like u are doing..... Someone help this dood out
    But because of the distortion humans got magical abilities and went to old weapons/tools for ways of living. Here we meet the main character a t mischievous 14 boy causing a rokus but falls down a hole in town just to find a robotic suits of armor that is magical powered(requires a ton of magic to use). But thats not all he has to fight the BSD corporation. Technology vs magic(soul) What Will Win
    Last edited by The Neutralizer; March 21, 2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: giving ideas

New Reply