Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The Fantasy World

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The Fantasy World

It is getting bigger with the newest saga huh? Well, we saw almost every creature one can imagine when Griffith founded Falconia, in those chapters I mean, though the sea monster and mermaids are a filling to all of that, and surely Miura will keep this up in Elf island, not just elves but much more! We barely saw the Fantasy World in Berserk imo, it is by far the thing with the most potential after the dramatic effects of the Tragic eclipse and the religious effects of Conviction. Are we up for some awesome monster is what I am saying?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aazholh's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Fantasy World

I think Miura's imagination is the limit to where the story goes. What about those last pages of Fantasia? Do those weird places the Godhand inhabit exist in the physical realm? If so, the story just got a whole lot more interesting.
    "You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral - I'll do anything to anything!" - Bishop of Bath and Wells (circa 1563)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNM5GOQCko

New Reply