Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 225 Discussion

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse: Chapter 225 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

---------- Post added February 27, 2012 at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was February 20, 2012 at 10:26 PM ----------

Chapter is out!

Spoiler show
    Last edited by phio_chan; February 27, 2012 at 10:10 AM.

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 225 Discussion/226 Predictions

Small trans / summary

Spoiler show

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oyos

i was really hoping rai wouldn't help out in this battle because it's more or less 'over' once he comes in (weakened or not, he's still the strongest). it would be nice if the others like regis or seira go instead just so there's more growth for them or at least to show off how they've improved since last time we saw them fight.
    Quidquid latet apparebit.

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ekinox's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Awwww yeah
    the comrades of the others are coming, they'll come at the same time as Rai & Frankeinstein .
    I'm really surprised by Tao, i thought he was the weakest, he's still the weakest but much much stronger than what a tought

edit: Chapter out http://www.batoto.net/read/_/87060/n...sy-going-scans
    Last edited by ekinox; February 28, 2012 at 04:20 AM.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic169996_2.gif

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    i was really hoping rai wouldn't help out in this battle because it's more or less 'over' once he comes in (weakened or not, he's still the strongest). it would be nice if the others like regis or seira go instead just so there's more growth for them or at least to show off how they've improved since last time we saw them fight.
    I couldn't agree more. It feels like it is not the right time for Rai to go out yet, where are the other nobles?! Considering his power and condition, he should be the last of them all to step out to the battlefield!

Quote Originally Posted by ekinox View Post
    the comrades of the others are coming, they'll come at the same time as Rai & Frankeinstein .
    I'm really surprised by Tao, i thought he was the weakest, he's still the weakest but much much stronger than what a tought
    I do hope they would come. Or else our boys and Rai himself would be beaten up pretty badly as the other Cerberus members are coming. >__<

LOL~ It seems like Frank's experiments so far went well, eh?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Red Dog's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

As expected Takeo's modified rounds have no effects,I thought the Armored RD's head would be the weak spot,but it seems it's not the case,M-21's Claws are unlikely to pierce through either

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I do hope they would come. Or else our boys and Rai himself would be beaten up pretty badly as the other Cerberus members are coming. >__<
    Ar'nt you underestimating The Noblesse a little bit ? and yes what the Hell is No.3 doing at time like these ?

Na Yontsu is funny,she thinks she could arrive at the site byherself faster than with a 272 HP,3.0L straight six engine,BMW X5 ?

What a cocky woman.....
    Zettai-Teki Seigi/Absolute Justice

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha! I didn't expect both Rai and Franky to join the battle. I feel sorry for Cerberus. Like very sorry XD

I can't wait for Rai to stop the big guy with just one finger, like he did with Krantz. Hahahaha! Dunno if he can do that in his current state, but he wouldn't have any problem doing that in his almost normal state. And Frankenstein is probably pissed already, meaning he'll beat them all to a pulp to relieve the stress from his master's sickness
    Last edited by S-H-I-G-U-R-E; February 28, 2012 at 08:17 AM.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

That's so conflicting, I soo want to see Rai fight again (so far that's what I enjoyed absolutely the most in Noblesse), but I don't want to see him suffer/be even closer to 'dying'/whatever. Yet he's so nice, how he cares about everyone and cherishes the life with them, aww

Seira and Regis should also be on their way. They'll be coming when there's need, that's for sure.

The fights of RK are enjoyable. They sure have developed well and I now believe the three of them should be able to handle those two Cerberus members. The blow M-21 got seemed pretty bad. Is it the time for a werewolf transformation/at least half-transformation? :3

Ah you know what I want to see, Rai wearing the black mask.

ex oriente lux

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, idk what part of that chapter makes you think that RK-3 could do anything to the two Cerberus members there...even with the fight entirely set up with traps and such, Tao started losing, and Takeo/M-21 haven't been able to damage the transformed guy.

Anyway, Rai AND Frankenstein coming is overkill, lol...Cerberus stands 0 chance IMO. We all remember how easily Rai took out transformed Kranz on D, hahaha

It WOULD be nice for Seira to get some shine in this battle, though (I stick to Regis being pretty useless here).
    Avoiding debates with people below a certain level of English comp.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Natokiro's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the chapter alot, we see some great combat skill by Tao, even thought he will probably lose along with M21 and Takeo.

And about Rai coming to own everybody, I think Rai power is inconstant(like Kashimiro from Holyland, we know he can defeat almost everyone, but every time before battle we get a weird feeling he might lose for someone really weak due to mental struggle/illness/etc , unlike Shogo that always has a default standard of strength, which means he will almost never lose to someone weaker than him), and I bet if Frankenstein went against them it would be more fun(specially because if Rai really decides to battle with them alone and with all strength, they will be destroyed in 5 sec).

One Piece 4-ever

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I still have faint hope that by the time concerned Rai arrives at the scene Cerberus will be taken care of. Let's not underestimate Frankenstein's experiments

And I loved that scene when M21 thinks 'it's coming' and next moment he's flying with a surprised expression on his face. Way to show how fast that attack was.
    Last edited by natli; February 28, 2012 at 09:33 AM.

21. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was an amazing chapter this week as well . And surprisingly Tao managed pretty well considering some thought he wasn't a good fighter up close . Well he managed those attacks with his superior intellect that's for certain but anyway i liked the way he fought though now things seems to have turned worse on both sides , and i'm referring to M21's fight here.
    But i find it strange that those bullets Takeo kept on firing didn't do any damage to that dude . Maybe it takes some more time ? Damn i really wanna see at least that guy going down , that would make me feel a little better. Imagine one Carberus down , how blissful must that be

About Rai making an appearance hmm , well i think that on his way there he will be stopped by Seira and Regis and they will ask Rai to let them do the job . And here i'm referring to them going there not to exactly fight and defeat Cerberus but to help RK-4 escape . Though i fear that the other 2 Cerberus might get there before they escape and that would change the whole thing making it more messed up

23. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Late me. I have just finished my assignment, so time to get back on business.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Dog View Post
    As expected Takeo's modified rounds have no effects,I thought the Armored RD's head would be the weak spot,but it seems it's not the case,M-21's Claws are unlikely to pierce through either
    Scary armor, no? But there has to be flaws somewhere... I wonder where.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Dog View Post
    Ar'nt you underestimating The Noblesse a little bit ?
    I guess I am. I don't doubt his power at all. Even since back then when he was still in his prime time, using blood field had proven to drain his power a lot. Things are worse now with his condition, so I'm just unsure. Also, if all enemies could be annihilated by blood field solely... don't you think it would be a bit boring? ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Hahahaha! I didn't expect both Rai and Franky to join the battle. I feel sorry for Cerberus. Like very sorry XD

I can't wait for Rai to stop the big guy with just one finger, like he did with Krantz. Hahahaha! Dunno if he can do that in his current state, but he wouldn't have any problem doing that in his almost normal state. And Frankenstein is probably pissed already, meaning he'll beat them all to a pulp to relieve the stress from his master's sickness
    No one can win against their elegance.

I agree, Frank looked like pissed. Even more since these brats made his master had to go to battlefield. Ah, I missed watching their fights. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Seira and Regis should also be on their way. They'll be coming when there's need, that's for sure.
    They should be, or I'll be very upset. Or maybe they go to fetch Rael to get some help? Wait, that's rather impossible. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Ah you know what I want to see, Rai wearing the black mask.
    Epic. Too bad we probably wouldn't be able to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    It WOULD be nice for Seira to get some shine in this battle, though (I stick to Regis being pretty useless here).
    I missed Regis. He did awesome before against DA-5. It would be great if he could fight alongside the other noble and the Noblesse too... He couldn't have had issues to work on, like, coming-of-age ceremony or something like that, no? >__<

Quote Originally Posted by natli View Post
    I still have faint hope that by the time concerned Rai arrives at the scene Cerberus will be taken care of. Let's not underestimate Frankenstein's experiments
    Who wouldn't like that, our victorious heroes.
    I'm really torn between cheering them or getting sad. Looking at how they fight so far, it's obvious that they have improved. Not only in terms of power, but also in strategy and tactics. I think Tao never used that electrical attack before, and Takeo wouldn't have added different touch to his bullets. Yet the difference in power... Ah, so confusing. XD

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    But i find it strange that those bullets Takeo kept on firing didn't do any damage to that dude . Maybe it takes some more time ? Damn i really wanna see at least that guy going down , that would make me feel a little better. Imagine one Carberus down , how blissful must that be
    The world would be saved from chaos. I suppose I can stand the rest of Cerberus members longer but this guy. >__> Maybe his armor is just too thick? Or the effect would still be a bit longer to take effect. *hopeful thinking*

25. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that I think on it, Takeo/Tao have their D, and M-21 might possibly transform further, so maybe they can prolong this a bit...I still can't see them winning unless M-21 is completely OP lol

Edit: I'm also realizing I'm the only person who doesn't hate the big guy's existence, lol
    Avoiding debates with people below a certain level of English comp.

27. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (Here is a link for any who are interested.)

I don't think Raizel and Frankenstien are going to be smashing these guys the way they have others. I mean, the troll was firing lasers from his palms without transforming, which begs the question what can he do after he transforms; that's....trouble. The kind of trouble that Raizel may have to lift his seal to deal with. He may not be able to fight like he did when he was sparing with Rashkriea either in his condition, and there are 5 of these guys.

So I think there is a good chance this fight will end up a lot closer that any other battle they've fought.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    Now that I think on it, Takeo/Tao have their D, and M-21 might possibly transform further, so maybe they can prolong this a bit...I still can't see them winning unless M-21 is completely OP lol

Edit: I'm also realizing I'm the only person who doesn't hate the big guy's existence, lol
    He is definitely not mister popular.

I agree though, I think we'll see every trump card they've got but I don't think it will be even close to enough.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

29. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast