Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Judging for this joke, they have season 2 already, and there will be no delays.
    That´s good news then. There is even a Feng Shen Ji III, so they should have enough material then.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    That´s good news then. There is even a Feng Shen Ji III, so they should have enough material then.
    Yes. I was a bid confused about the season 2 too, that's why I asked you. But the thing is that in mangaupdates the season 2 has been registered with a different name, since it includes the number of the season in the tittle, which is curious.

Btw what do you think about Feng shen ji?
    Last edited by ukimix; April 15, 2013 at 05:19 AM.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Yes. I was a bid confused about the season 2 too, that's why I asked you. But the thing is that in mangaupdates the season 2 has been registered with a different name, since it includes the number of the season in the tittle, which is curious.

Btw what do you think about Feng shen ji?
    Well, the story is engaging, the characters, including the mc, are likeable and the art is not too bad

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

its an amazing manhua, the first one i enjoyed so far i gess artwork is excellent so are the powers and fighting styles. Any idea when the next season will roll ?

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    its an amazing manhua, the first one i enjoyed so far i gess artwork is excellent so are the powers and fighting styles. Any idea when the next season will roll ?
    Here is the release schedule not only for Feng Shen Ji but for all projects done by EG Scans. Considering that they seem to have both season 2 and 3 raw available, i would expect the second season starting either today/tomorrow or next Sunday.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

thats a good news, I read in the first page some one was saying that If TOG can get a sub why cant this one. Well tbh i remember how we winged the sub for TOG all of us(me narutoniichan host and many other) advertized TOG in our siggs. Gathered much interested fellas and bit by bit as the community grew sub became a necessity.
    If you guys want a sub i suggest the community should expand

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    thats a good news, I read in the first page some one was saying that If TOG can get a sub why cant this one. Well tbh i remember how we winged the sub for TOG all of us(me narutoniichan host and many other) advertized TOG in our siggs. Gathered much interested fellas and bit by bit as the community grew sub became a necessity.
    If you guys want a sub i suggest the community should expand
    All the worrying was pointless anyway, the chapter is released

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

That was an interesting cliffhanger for Shi Xing. I wasn't expecting to see him again. But he is immortal; so, he revived and regain his lost memories. Once he did, the memories bring life to his previously blank eyes. At the beginning I was a bit confused because the drawing is not the same of that well built guy we were used to see. But it has pretty good sense.

So now we have many fronts in development.
    • Ah Gou and his uncle in the phantom island is the promise of a new required power.
    • Shi Xing is a new powerful enemy the Gods will have to face.
    • The Dark Ones are another group who wants revenge. I suppose they also will be Ah Gou rivals, since Bai Cai will break her promise of not telling about them. But also it's possible the Ah Gou gets to establish a friendship with them, using the known patter of a protagonist converting his rivals into friends.
    • Finally the fallen gods, which now seems to be diminished by the high priest movement. Anyway the resistance will have to face an impossible rival, the hellboy big guy. In this front, I suspect Lan is not betraying the fallen gods but infiltrating high priest side.

It's a pretty good chapter to me with many new lines in development. Just perfect for the beginning of second season.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Shi Xing seemed a lot weak when he got back his sense.. he seemed thinner and idk less strong some how.
    Any way Dark ones might play more pivotal roles in this season since the resistance of the fallen one seem to be weakens

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Xing will be tougher than he ever was now that he has fused with the immortal phoenix. He actually didn't look horrible for once, i really hated his face back then but now he finally looks decent.

I would have liked to see the Lightning's god again because he didn't seem that bad of a bad guy but oh well it seems like we're not going to see him anytime soon.

I was really surprised that some people betrayed the fallen ones. I wonder if the rest fallen ones are going to survive... They're facing Tian Kui who's not an easy opponent.

Great chapter! I liked the fact that it doesn't start peacefully

It's a shame that people are missing out on this awesome manhua. If only more people knew about it...

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nast.J View Post
    It's a shame that people are missing out on this awesome manhua. If only more people knew about it...
    I recommended this manhua in TOG and manhwa threads if its possible please do similar in other recommendation threads you guys are regular in. You enlarge a community by advertizement and recommendation

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

btw are the raws finished?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes the raws are all finished, this manhua finishes in 3 seasons. Unfortunately, the teams that are scanlating Feng Shen Ji started it too late that's why we're far from catching up and they seem to be releasing chapters once a week too. But it's better than nothing at all.

I'll try to advertise a bit as well :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Spoilers for those interested~!

(Credits: Sharogy from EGS)

Spoiler: Why is Wu Geng capable of using divine power even though it is not his original body? show

More spoilers can be found here

PS: The reason EGS isn't able to release multiple chapters per week is because of lack of expierenced redrawers. So if you can help them then please apply
    Last edited by strixflash; May 05, 2013 at 02:44 PM.

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Started the serie from some recommendation :-)
    I must say I was not really fond of the first arc and I started to get into the serie from the mine once wu gen character became more interesting.

As for the last chapter there was some nice evolution. Bai Cai which role will grow up. Her relation with the dark ones.
    For the betray of the fallen ones I'm not sure that they are sincere. After all if they want to reach the god place that would be quite a good move.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Second chapter of the second season just released and it is predictable but still good.

New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast