Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

Intl Translator 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sharogy's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

I tried to avoid putting any spoilers im sorry if some let slip

eh regarding Shi Xing's abilities, they are "theories" only.
    i listed all of the ones i knew on the link earlier, the most likely one is that after his ressurection, in order to regain his memories, the mark of death must have lost its effect.

and from earlier chapter we knew Shi Xing was thin before the curse, so the curse had two effects, one is to block his memory, second is to significantly buff up his body mass (most likely also his combat abilities)
    now with his memories returned, and his body mass back to normal. the mark of death must have been lifted.

this implies two things, one is that he is not able to regenerate anymore, atleast not in the same fashion, seen in the latest chapter, before he could instantly regenerate, even his head. however the immortal phoenix is not just a name obv, it is very likely it helped shi xing in his ressurection as well and will be able to provide certain level of regeneration.
    The second thing is weakening of his innate divine power with mark of death lifted, however the most likely reason is related to his remaining transcendent vigor, while it was not throughly explained, it is directly related to one's strength in divine power. and Zi Yu has burned most of it away with his imperfect (only reason why shi xing survived) Heaven's punisher.

And so far he has not used a shred of his innate divine power leads to me believe that the theory is likely to be true , and it will or will not be confirmed in the later chapters

Atm i really like Lawless but if you are not in to Wuxia then not so much.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Vey clear. Yes. the imperfection on the melting aura technique should be related to Shi's resurrection. Anywya, we haven't seen much of Shi's powers before the curse, and this should be the moment. But, as you say, possibly he has no much transcendent vigor to use. I wonder if transcendent vigor can be regenerated or recovered, like in the case of a wound. It would be nice to see. Anyway, Shi has suffer the smelting tech, and now the Phoenix is drinking his transcendent vigor; I see the author make the situation difficult for him also, because the Phoenix should have to be freed from Shi, to make possible his fusion with Fu Geng. Many interesting things to see in the future.
    Thanks for the advice. I will take a look on Lawless. ;-)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 42 by EGS

An amazing chapter. Loved how Bai Cai played with Xin Yue xD

@ Sharogy
    Haha, sorry about that >_<
    Last edited by strixflash; May 05, 2013 at 02:46 PM.

Noblesse Forever!

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter. The melting aura energy is pretty nice. I do like this page, the colours and the concept expressed on it:
    Spoiler show

Just like from a dead warrior a bird can come to live, in the same way the melting aura can make appears again the lost arm of Fu Geng.

About Fu Geng, now it's possible that he comes to help Bai Cai. Possibly when he will come to this world he will be able to listen her call.

A bit surprised about Ha Lan. Now that she left his former friends at Xin Yue mercy, it's difficult to believe she was bluffing. But it's also difficult to believe she was the same Ha Lan that help Fu Geng in the pass, neither the one who wanted to get more justice from gods who killed her beloved husband. The only explanation we have is that she get's tired of Fallen God's dream. Such a little explanation for a really huge change. A person who does care about others doesn't forget about them like that, even if he/she give's up his/her own dream. I wonder if we won't know more about her.

Now the dark ones has entered the scene. After 1000 years to be hidden, they show up when the wife of the man who can give them their vengeance is about to be lost/killed/kidnapped. It will be interesting to see what gift he has for Xin Yue.

---------- Post added May 12, 2013 at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was May 05, 2013 at 06:36 PM ----------

Chapter is out: http://readonline.egscans.org/Feng_Shen_Ji/Chapter_043
    Last edited by ukimix; May 05, 2013 at 06:44 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This Manga is fantastic. As discussed before, hopefully this will end up with it's own designated forum, listed separately like Tower of God. I have have a strong feeling that the high priest will not be killed in this situation, by the intervention of the current leader of the rebel Gods.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Or someone else, she's in a bind and Tian Kui also has he's hands full.
    Smiling Devil

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Gate of instantaneity:

Spoiler show

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what the Elder is scheming, considering he said that the "timing is perfect", even though they are about to lose 2 gods.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

There's no better way to end a sunday than reading Feng Shen Ji's new chapter : http://read.egscans.org/Feng_Shen_Ji/Chapter_046

A great chapter. I wonder if Bai cai is being used by Nitian Erxing or not. It seems like we might have an arc dedicated to the dark ones sooner than we expected.

The 3 mens from the Sage Hall finally arrived and it seems like they already beat Shin Xing. Shen Yen might be the mastermind behind all of this and like i was saying it before, the priestess isn't as bad as we though (I told you ukimix :P), she's just following orders.

I wonder what's going to happen next. The Dark Ones against the 3 Sages mens or will they retreat and leave Shin Xing alone agaisnt them.

Damn, another week left to wait..
    Last edited by Nast.J; June 02, 2013 at 09:01 PM.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

The Elder should have to be allied with the dark ones. Since all seems to have been planed, but the appearance of Shi Xing.

Poor Shi Xing, the guy doesn't get any peace. But not having a reason to live, except to avenge his beloved wife, he simply should have to kill the priest.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Started reading yesterday (with all these breaks had to pick up something new). How often do the scans come out? Once a week or more?
    Last edited by Razh; June 04, 2013 at 10:04 AM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Most of the time it's one chapter every sunday. But the serie is complete so it's mainly on the scanlater whim

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Here is the release schedule not only for Feng Shen Ji but for all projects done by EG Scans. Considering that they seem to have both season 2 and 3 raw available, i would expect the second season starting either today/tomorrow or next Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Started reading yesterday (with all these breaks had to pick up something new). How often do the scans come out? Once a week or more?
    Hi & welcome Razh. In miyamoto's post you have the schelude of tha scans of the group. I didn't know it has been complete already.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast