Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Well it did stop for a moment...where it was said, that the worry and the love for his daughters comes from his fear of the Gods, so in essence it is a bit warped love...and that's why there is such a stark contrast between the childish game of the Dark Ones and his fate...and it's tragic, because of his fear he was caught between the not caring of the Gods and the amusement of the Dark Ones...

But that's just my interpretation, and I agree with the overall point, that some of these delicate issues are not that fleshed out, and the authors stop at such problems only when a major character is involved...which gives the series its charm for me...its more like a fairy tale, with all the neglecting of minor characters and the heroic tone around the heroes and not like other manga that might focus on writing and careful plots and so on...
    According to the chapter it's the opposite, his fear comes from his love and worry for his daughters. And yes, it's a tragic fate that also serves for the purpose of a childish game. As cruel as a tragedy should be.

---------- Post added August 18, 2013 at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was August 13, 2013 at 07:33 AM ----------

Nice chapter. The situation we were talking about last week was well resolved by the author in making of the Sea king instead a mad character, driven by blind obsession for the gods, instead than by love for his daughters. As I told before, he reminds me of Abraham from the bible, a man capable of sacrifice his kid for loyalty to his god (I never understood that story). The incoming dark generals were in the end fully believable as you people said before. Also that rude and direct manners between Ah Gou and his future subalterns has been well told. Lastly some good judgement has been always there in the actions of Nitian Erxing and Bei Er. Nothing to complain about and I'm looking forward to see what is Ha La going to do next.

---------- Post added August 25, 2013 at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was August 18, 2013 at 09:28 PM ----------

Very nice chapters to me.
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added September 08, 2013 at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was August 25, 2013 at 01:44 PM ----------

Spoiler show
    Last edited by ukimix; August 13, 2013 at 07:36 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The min lead's personality is irritating to be honest...

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah Gou ? Isn't he like that since the begining ?

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Ah Gou ? Isn't he like that since the begining ?
    Actually I would say Ah Gou has passed two transformations, being the first one from the spoiled kid to the tenacious worker of the mines and the second one from that to the current cocky powerful warrior. It's interesting that there are some features in common between the first Ah Gou (so to speak) and the third one, in that both enjoy the fact to have power.

As Sharogy said some posts before, this is not a typical shonen hero searching for nakamas etc... The author is not worry about making Ah Gou the most sympathetic character, and now that's fine to me. Someone in AP, find this mahwa similar to some american superhero comics from the 90s, and I find certain resemblance also in the harshness of the characters.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This might not be a generic shonen but the lead is as annoying as other generic shonen I thought he got smart after escaping from mines but sadly he only got more annoying and idiotic. His personality was likable during the end of his slave days though.

MC said they might be picking Feng Shen Ji and release a new chapter on every alternate days Not a fan of this work so it hardly matters for me but a possible good news for others. I do miss Ferlynn's translations on Feng before she dropped it due to her education.

Noblesse Forever!

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    MC said they might be picking Feng Shen Ji and release a new chapter on every alternate days Not a fan of this work so it hardly matters for me but a possible good news for others. I do miss Ferlynn's translations on Feng before she dropped it due to her education.
    Please, could you post a link to that new? Currently the group releasing this serie is Easygoingscans.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oops! It's not confirmed yet and that's why I said they might pick it up... I will make sure to post the link if they pick it up. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Noblesse Forever!

Intl Translator 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sharogy's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    Oops! It's not confirmed yet and that's why I said they might pick it up... I will make sure to post the link if they pick it up. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    ? ;0 i wasn't aware teh cows does any thing else than Manwha,

Also, what is wrong my my tl ~_~, i feel offended.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sharogy View Post

I heard that from fb so thats why i said they might. or maybe someone there is trolling?

Offended for what? I never said your translations are bad or anything.

Noblesse Forever!

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I know nothing about Chinese, and just some little about English, but I'm an expert on this:
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

This series surpasses any manga i've read. The character developments are probably the coolest. And the uncle is definitly the most badass character. I wonderr if we can pay translaters to update faster.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    This series surpasses any manga i've read. The character developments are probably the coolest. And the uncle is definitly the most badass character. I wonderr if we can pay translaters to update faster.
    I'm game for selling all my transcripts, i have up to ch 40 of s2, but unless we get some more quality cleaners, we can't get it done faster than what we are doing right now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm game for selling all my transcripts, i have up to ch 40 of s2, but unless we get some more quality cleaners, we can't get it done faster than what we are doing right now.
    Dam. Haha I just finished reading everything on mangahere. Now im just looking at the pictures off http://vechai.info/phong-than-ky/ of every chapter!! Ahh soo wish I could pay for faster service. Haha like $10 a chapter.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter has been really nice to see. Pure action and power. I suppose it's like a prelude to Nitian fall. I wonder what's happening with Ah Lan.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Dam. Haha I just finished reading everything on mangahere. Now im just looking at the pictures off http://vechai.info/phong-than-ky/ of every chapter!! Ahh soo wish I could pay for faster service. Haha like $10 a chapter.
    if you want to read the latest raw chapters u should read it from http://www.dm5.com/manhua-fengshenji-3/
    the place u read it from is the vietnamse scan, it is by default delayed.

also latest chapter raw spoiler can be read on egs forum http://forum.egscans.org/showthread....ry-Thursday%29

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast