Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Yes: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=73685. It's really good story! What did you like/dislike the most of this serie?
    What I liked the most was Wu Geng development, the Mine arc is still my favorite, I like the characters in general. There are a lot but they still get enough development, flashbacks help too. The fights are epic and there is even romance. I don't think I dislike something in the series except the names that are hard to remember but the author is going round in circles with Shi Xing IMO, he spends too much time on his backstory. Since he is Tian's son he will probably have more importance later but always saying that he lives for revenge is repetitive. Maybe I feel like that because I liked him more before...
    Last edited by Demonspeed; January 14, 2014 at 04:21 PM.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_23.gif

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

That result of the clash between the uncle and Tyan should give Ha Gou the motives for the third season

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So much hype for Bai Cai, I hope she'll fight soon. It'll be interesting to see how long Zi Yu can last...

---------- Post added January 26, 2014 at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was January 20, 2014 at 07:43 PM ----------

Qiongxiong Jie, I remember your name only now that you are dead... You did well. Zi Yu was a total badass in this chapter, I wonder if he can use Limit Break.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner -Ronin-'s Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

That was epic!
    Finally Tian has shown his true face as a warrior, now Zi Yu's fate is sealed, I guess :C

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    I wonder if he can use Limit Break.
    If he can, then Ah Gou must get the sword with the gift from Nitian ASAP and go to help him, maybe with this PU both of them can manage to do some damage to Tian. (I know that won't happen D: )

Love this Manhua <3

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it me or Zi Shou looked like Ah Gou?

Zi Yu confirmed to be the strongest warrior alive. Wu Geng finally encounters him it's time for Tian to eat shit, seriously I don't see how he could win this fight, Bai Long should just stop her husband .

Random question, since Wu Geng is a Demigod how would Heaven Punisher affect him?

---------- Post added February 03, 2014 at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was February 01, 2014 at 10:52 AM ----------

Zi Yu is alive, good. I never get tired of Wu Geng talks, he is finally going to fight Tian. Nitian's sword better arrives soon.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Zi Yu has become my favorite character and I didn't want him to die. Overall, this battle has been epic. And for once, Wu Geng made sense when he talked to Tian. This battle will be awesome. I just can't wait to see the outcome.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Basically Wu Geng shows his true potential when he is in deep shit(no pun intended). Tian countered his special technique and is destroying him despite his weakened state. I find it kinda funny that he seems to have forgotten that his father and his uncle fought Tian before him. Bai Long doesn't want to stop her husband, I hoped Bai Cai would at least show more of her skills but it doesn't seem will happen, at least in this S2.

---------- Post added February 17, 2014 at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was February 10, 2014 at 07:45 PM ----------

Wu Geng reminds me of Joseph sometimes, which is good. He is happy being an opportunist, and will Tian die soon? It's true that we don't know the lifespan of the Ancient Gods.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Wu Geng wanted to run and find another day to fight Tian felt anti-climatic considering what Wu Geng said in the previous chapter. Lets see what power-up he is going to get in the next chapter.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have really liked to see NiTian ErXing at his prime. Wu Geng got such a huge power boost, being selfish has its advantages .

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner -Ronin-'s Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah Gou now possesses powers of the 3 "races" known so far, Smelting Aura, Divine Power and Soul Power.

Will he be able to defeat Tian now that he received that PU from Nitian Erxing ? :$
    Can't wait to see the outcome of their fight.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

No one so far has the arsenal to beat the almighty Tian except WG. He has defensive and offensive weaponry at his disposal.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter reminded me of DBZ. Bai Long will finally die, I knew Shen Yen would do something.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

well , Tian is a villian ( can we call him villian !? ) that I really like , his power , his fighting ability is original , something that you can't hate ... but Ah Gou ... he turned to become another japanese shonoen manga's main character ; a whiny and arrogant hero who need help from everyone to do something ...

Tian is like Kane from " Legacy of Kane " video games series ,

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Tian will die and the new generation Gods will get the power of Ancient Gods. Not good, time for Shen Yen to eat shit.

Quote Originally Posted by mh200 View Post
    well , Tian is a villian ( can we call him villian !? ) that I really like , his power , his fighting ability is original , something that you can't hate ... but Ah Gou ... he turned to become another japanese shonoen manga's main character ; a whiny and arrogant hero who need help from everyone to do something ...

Tian is like Kane from " Legacy of Kane " video games series ,
    I like Wu Geng, he is entertaining. I like Tian too but Wu Geng is my favorite.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    So, Tian will die and the new generation Gods will get the power of Ancient Gods. Not good, time for Shen Yen to eat shit.

I like Wu Geng, he is entertaining. I like Tian too but Wu Geng is my favorite.
    I don't think Tian die so easily , he will fight with them and probably by some times to other retreat ( Tian simply is too great to die like this ) .... or else author wants to finish story here ...

anyway , Tian was in his way to death before even this fight .... and his only reason to living crushed in this day ...

New Reply
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast