Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

Quote Originally Posted by mh200 View Post
    I don't think Tian die so easily , he will fight with them and probably by some times to other retreat ( Tian simply is too great to die like this ) .... or else author wants to finish story here ...

anyway , Tian was in his way to death before even this fight .... and his only reason to living crushed in this day ...
    Maybe he won't die but he lost almost all his powers and obviously Wu Geng won't try to help him even if he could.

---------- Post added March 24, 2014 at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was March 11, 2014 at 08:46 PM ----------

Spoiler show

BEST PAGE EVER Wu Geng is just awesome. I understand the Dark's Ones reaction but I don't see why nobody reacted to that 100 years duration.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Please don't read this, unless you want to be spoiled. show

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Wu Geng is just awesome, sitting with his wife and ordering the "pointy eared ones" like a boss . I can see with some disagree but the Dark Ones are fine with it, he doesn't even kill people and Konq Que had no good solution to propose him.

Zi Yu, as usual didn't talk and just stopped him like that...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Ag Gou is just a spoiled child ... he just wants to take place of Tian ( maybe because he think he is stronger than him , while author just said that Tian already was even worse situation than when he faced with Ah Gou and that 7 eyes guy .... Bai Lung was Tian life , when she died , Tian died with him .... So Romantic and tragic ) he just trying to take everything because he think he has power ....

the elder sage king just playing with black ones he just buying time and force them to make enemy for themselves and divide their camp ... soon Gods will have even greater army than dark one and dark one and in other hand dark ones will lose their allies ....
    Last edited by mh200; April 04, 2014 at 04:13 AM.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

3 chapters in a row, thanks EG . So, Wu Geng was acting like that because of Soul Power, I wasn't expecting it to end with another training session. It confirms Zi Yu can use it too. If I am a little surprised by the Dark Ones, I thought they wanted to conquer all the lands, if some of them were disagreeing with Wu Geng they could have at least tried to discuss with him, a fight would have been unnecessary then. Wu Geng proved how smart he was at the end .

I liked how Zhen Chan helped Zi Yu(everybody loves that guy) he has always been my favorite Sage King. Now that the Gods will get empowered I wonder how the 1st chapter of seaason 3 will be and if there'll be a timeskip.

---------- Post added April 20, 2014 at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was April 08, 2014 at 08:48 PM ----------

And the S3 begins.
    Great exposition, and the art is even better now. Suifeng Qiwu is dead, the last Dark One whose I remembered the name... Wu Geng's friend became a warrior and a bishounen, his master reminded me of Tian Kui, the Dark Ones city is modern now. Another QiongXiong Jie appeared, probably a battle next time, Wu Geng needs to wake up and make him eat shit. I wonder what will be the role of that kid.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Just read 6 chapters in a rw. Ah Gou's new weapons are awesome, hebecamewiser too, saying things like "violence is the last resort'' .

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

He came out different than I expected. He was always cunning but he has shown far more maturity. I get the feeling he is not showing all his cards now.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Some Dark ones are still plotting to reverse Ah Gou. Jiang Shang became a fanatic and his Smelting Aura technique is superior, he always felt overshadowed by Wu Geng.

I am kinda surprised by Konq Que's son, immaturity I guess. I wonder how he will impact the story. Ah Gou still didn't show his surely improved version of the Eat Shit kick .

---------- Post added June 23, 2014 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was June 15, 2014 at 11:31 PM ----------

Ne Zha is back, when I saw his father I immediately thought about him, even though he has the eyes of a badass and masters the Smelting Aura he is a shrimp.

Jiang Shiang creates shields with is SA, they are great but of course Ah Gou could not lose that easily.

Honored Ones must be a new race, first apparition with JoJo poses .

---------- Post added July 07, 2014 at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was June 23, 2014 at 12:03 AM ----------

LOL fast forward, Ne Zha is an hybrid like Ah Gou. That talking stone is suspicous, maybe the stones and pearl of Smelting Aura are similar.

Ah Gou is too busy with his work and neglects is wife... The prince is back, I think his Smelting Aura has the form of a snake. I thought of Tian when I aw the king.

I wonder when Zi Yu will be back.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the prince is one big bastard, the kind who needs a severe beating

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Looks like the prince is one big bastard, the kind who needs a severe beating
    I never thought I would feel sorry for Gui Mu one day... What is more surprising is that Jiang Shiang is supporting him like that.

The end was epic, "Shit Eater Prince" .

---------- Post added July 20, 2014 at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was July 14, 2014 at 12:16 AM ----------

LOL Ah Gou, how can you know Ji Qiao is still annoying just by looking at his face?

Warmer greetings than expected, they are good actors.

Ne Zha is getting more importance, Ah Gou is acting like a mentor now, Zi Yu would be proud.

Six new enemies, the one with the straw hat seems to be the leader.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16