Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: What is the 3rd side of the war?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the 3rd side of the war?

Greetings

I decided to start a thread about an important topic, something that was mentioned, but almost nothing

The 3rd side of the war, We have only one thing, is about kill somebody you love, we have this in chapter 168, Cross said it.
    What it is? What the 14th did about it?
    Last edited by JDSS; March 08, 2014 at 11:38 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is the 3rd side of the war?

I am feared that Apocryphos has something to do with this 3rd side of the war. Bookman looked so scared when mentioned it. Cross disappeared or being silenced by Apocryphos, if not Hoshino herself just right after his warning Allen about the 3rd side.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by non-chan View Post
    I am feared that Apocryphos has something to do with this 3rd side of the war. Bookman looked so scared when mentioned it. Cross disappeared or being silenced by Apocryphos, if not Hoshino herself just right after his warning Allen about the 3rd side.
    Maybe, because why Apo goes suddenly to kill Cross? He could do it anytime, because he mentioned that high secretly thing? good one, maybe is that way
    So... what did the 14th do about it? something about the Innocence if Apo (and Cross, Bookman, I think Road and the Earl) know something?

edit: I have something about it:
    Spoiler show

Thanks for postting
    Last edited by JDSS; March 08, 2014 at 08:58 PM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, welcome to these boards JDSS!

I think that maybe this has something to do with whatever Allen was going to remember in chapter 202 that makes him *almost* turn into a Noah (near the end). He's thinking about how he should stop thinking in black and white ways (like "hating" the Third Exorcists for becoming part-Akuma), then applies it to the 14th. As soon as Allen wonders if something would "change" if he understood why the Noah that was the younger brother of Mana betrayed the other Noahs, he starts to fall unconscious and become a Noah himself. Of course, that's also when Apocryphos shows up to "save" Allen...
    Last edited by kannazuki; March 09, 2014 at 03:24 PM.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kannazuki View Post
    Hey, welcome to these boards JDSS!
    Thanks Kanna!

Quote Quote:
    I think that maybe this has something to do with whatever Allen was going to remember in chapter 202 that makes him *almost* turn into a Noah (near the end). He's thinking about how he should stop thinking in black and white ways (like "hating" the Third Exorcists for becoming part-Akuma), then applies it to the 14th. As soon as Allen wonders if something would "change" if he understood why the Noah that was the younger brother of Nea betrayed the other Noahs, he starts to fall unconscious and become a Noah himself. Of course, that's also when Apocryphos shows up to "save" Allen...
    Good one! More for sure, the 3rd side is something about the 14th, but I mean, about more of himself...
    What happened with that thoughts of Allen? Why they let the 14 wakes up? they are simply rhetoric questions... and then Apo arrives to stop the awakening...

thanks for postting
    Last edited by JDSS; March 09, 2014 at 03:26 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Crown Clown's Avatar
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Apocryphos is the protector of the Heart right? If the Heart by some instance happens not to be Lenalee or Allen, but somebody else we have not taken note of, that person could possibly be wanting to use Neah and/or Mana for their own benefit like Leverrier said. Has it been totally eliminated from possibility that Cross Marian is the Heart?

What I am confused about is what "want to use him for their own purposes" means. What other purposes could the 14th fulfill?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner anyoneforthe's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crown Clown View Post
    Apocryphos is the protector of the Heart right? If the Heart by some instance happens not to be Lenalee or Allen, but somebody else we have not taken note of, that person could possibly be wanting to use Neah and/or Mana for their own benefit like Leverrier said. Has it been totally eliminated from possibility that Cross Marian is the Heart?

What I am confused about is what "want to use him for their own purposes" means. What other purposes could the 14th fulfill?
    I think Leverrier lost it during that chapter. I mean wasn't he all "mine mine mine" about the 14th? He just obsessed about winning this war and like Apo-chan said Leverrier wants to win it without the help of god. So what I'm trying to say is that anything Leverrier said during his tempt. madness shouldn't be take seriously.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Excuse me, you mean at the end when leverrier is with link that has just revive and he (leverrier) said that he want the 14th? And he said what you put between ""? Or you mean other person said that? What leverrier said is about the rise of the 14th and that he want him.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Lvellie also said that Cross told him "everything" and that they made a deal. I think Lvellie is, yes, a little keyed up (though he's got nothing on Apo...), but there is likely truth in his words. It just pisses me off that he refused to trust Allen in the past because of the Noah in him even though Komui tried to suggest that maybe that Noah would be on their side, and now he just wants Allen dead *so he can meet the same Noah* not just the rest of Central but also Lvellie himself persecuted Allen over? Luckily, Link has clearly had enough of Lvellie's ways. There's been so much excellent setup towards this (though I'd have liked to see more of Tewaku and him in their *past* as orphans), I'm sure he's going to-- for the first time in his life-- disobey orders. Damn I can't wait to see...

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDSS View Post
    Excuse me, you mean at the end when leverrier is with link that has just revive and he (leverrier) said that he want the 14th? And he said what you put between ""? Or you mean other person said that? What leverrier said is about the rise of the 14th and that he want him.
    Exactly. What Leverrier said... I'm not sure what 'other purposes' entails

Or as anyoneforthe mentioned it could possibly mean nothing. I was hoping to hear your thoughts on whether it means anything and if so what would 'other purposes' be that the 14th can fulfill.
    Last edited by Crown Clown; June 08, 2014 at 02:26 AM.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly. What Leverrier said... I'm not sure what 'other purposes' entails

Or as anyoneforthe mentioned it could possibly mean nothing. I was hoping to hear your thoughts on whether it means anything and if so what would 'other purposes' be that the 14th can fulfill.

Well, there is nothing too about what purposes can the 14th fulfill... Maybe answers? about the Noah family? About the Heart? About the Akuma? Anyway, if the Black Order catchs Nea, it would be a suicide for them... The Earl would know that and he with the other Noah and the Akumas will go to catch him and destroy the place where he (Nea) is, like Alma and Kanda's arc, it was all a plot to awake Nea, and almost they succed...

Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Man I really hope Allen gets free of neah soon somehow T T...

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply