Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter RPG: The Hunt Begins

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter RPG: The Hunt Begins

Dennis used gyo and widend his eyes in amazment of the wolf. he then listened over the plan and nodded.

"Hm... sounds like a good plan, I'm good with it." Dennis said as he smirked. "and it looks like I may even have a chance to take down that boss. But then again, If I do try to take him out, I may take out more than just his brain... guess I'll let this play out."
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

"Fine by me, I'll take Marconi out of everyone's sight as soon as I touch him" Scyre said looking at no one in particular -Of course, when we get back, he's gonna be completely under my control- he thought to himself "However, once I disappear with him, there's no way of knowing how long will it take for us to get back, but I'll try to be as fast as possible."

There's a million things that could go wrong here, and Scyre knew, but if he let Sora and Random take care of the small fry, then he might be able to do it. -Besides, I need to test my new idea- he added in his mind.

"There's one more thing I need you guys to know, as soon as I disappear, our part is over, go help the others, or get away as fast as you can, whatever you want to do. I can't give you any more details, but the less details I give you, the safer it is for me. So...do you guys agree on playing this way?"
    Last edited by Zvane; April 04, 2012 at 10:32 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NoFreakingWay's Avatar
    Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

Random was alarmed at Scyre's suggestion. He's basically messing up Random's plan with Marconi's brain if they are to leave once Scyre disappears. But Random didn't say anything.

"If this guy is planning to mess up my plan then I'm gonna mess his' first, since I'm gonna be the first to act."

"Ok guys. Here's what I will use so that the guy could enter the mansion paratrooper-style." Random then emitted a levitating flat disc of nen around the size of a cymbal.

"It's not an attack. You can stand on this disc and I can make it fly around." Random was moving the disc around in the air like a low-flying kite. "The more discs I make, the lower the maximum height they can fly up to the sky. This is why I asked only one person to ride this, so that I can ensure that that guy gets as high into the air without being detected."

"The one who's gonna ride this cannot be assured a safe landing. So the guy who will be riding this must assure me that he's going to have no problems in case he crash-lands."

Random paused.

"Dietrich, do you have the ability to know how many vehicles are currently parked in the garage? Or how many vehicles would at least be present in the area we're penetrating?"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MegamanX195's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

"Cool wolf!" Sora told Lukannon with a smile. That will sure be useful.

Sora listened to Random's plan and everyone's input. "Huh... that's a surprisingly good plan! I thought Random wasn't that smart, but he seems to know his stuff. He's won some points in my book." He thought.

Sora was secretly a bit bummed by the fact that almost everyone's abilities were being directly useful to the plan in some way but his weren't. As he heard Random saying "...So the guy who will be riding this must assure me that he's going to have no problems in case he crash-lands.", he knew it was his call.

"I volunteer to be the one to ride Random's disc. I can use this..." Sora makes his Blue Board appear underneath him as he speaks "...to lessen the impact of the fall." Sora finished. "I can also try THAT out in combination with this if the Blue Board is not enough, or if I'm attacked mid-air." He thought.

"Using this is also faster than running, so even if I'm the last one to go, I'll catch up quick." Sora said "If I'm not attacked by a Nen user before, that is." He added.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Awesome,' Thos commented as Random and Sora displayed their abilities. The combination of them was perfect for their needs. He also liked the way they and Lukannon were displaying their trust by demonstrating their abilities, unlike Scyre, who was being deliberately mysterious about his in order to protect himself. He decided to display similar trust in his comrades. Holding up his left hand, he increased the flow of his nen through it, making it glow blue-green. 'Well, since we're all being so friendly with our abilities, I should share mine. I can heal any wound, so if you get hurt, come find me. But I can't cure poisons, and I can't remove nen-curses.'

'Good, having a medic's always useful,' said Dietrich, realising that his ability was the reason Thos had volunteered to find Twisp.

'Unfortunately, I don't know how many vehicles will be there.

So, going by Random's plan, he and Ash will go in first. Then Thos and Lukannon will head in behind them. Use the confusion to get inside the house and get after Twisp. Scyre and Dennis and I will follow them; Scyre, you go after Random, Dennis, you go after the 'Rescue Twisp' group. I'll break off from you and head off to find the office. Then Sora will fly in on Random's disc from above.'

'Death from above...' muttered Thos to himself.

After that Dietrich returned to the controls of the ship, guiding it towards their destination. The others fell into relative silence, each occupied by his own thoughts. After some time Thos, who had been slouched in his seat, legs outstretched across the cabin, staring up at the ceiling, suddenly sat up with a shout.

'Hey Dietrich, do you know a guy called Clarence Braig?!'

'Sure, he's on the board of directors for Atlas,' Dietrich replied casually, glancing over his shoulder. 'Why, do you know him?'

'I knew it! Yeah, I met him a couple of days ago.' The young man addressed the whole group enthusiastically. 'I had a meeting with him - that's why I was at the Hunter HQ. He called me up out of the blue and asked to meet with him, so naturally I did a bakground check on him. I found out that he's one of the directors for Atlas, but I only remembered just now. He's also the head of an organisation called Panacea that does medical research and provides health care. At the top of the organisation are a group of Hunters with medical- and healing-based abilities, hand-hunted and hand-picked by Braig himself.'

'And Braig asked you to join?'

Thos nodded and told them of what had happened two days before.

He had arrived on that sunny day at the Panacea office, wondering what a big-wig like Braig wanted with him. Would he really want to recruit him? The Panacea building was a modest size, but big enough to hold many different labs and rooms for all their needs.

Thos walked into the entrance hall and after speaking to the receptionist, was directed up to the top floor. Walking across the hallway he passed several people, some in lab coats, one odd-looking man with thick, reflective glasses, a top know and a face mask on. Minutes later, Thos was knocking on the door of Braig's spacious office. Seconds later, he was standing before the man himself.

'Take a seat,' the pleasant-looking man said to him, gesturing to the extremely confortable chair that sat in front of his desk, which Thos sank into appreciatively.

'Thanks,' he replied politely.

'It's a pleasure to meet you, Thos.'

'You two, Mr. Braig.'

'Please, call me Clarence. Well Thos, I've heard a lot about you. I got your details from Lorenzio Tasker. He speaks highly of you. He told me of your ability.' Lorenzio was an old friend of Thos' who he hadn't seen for some time, and made a mental note to catch up with him, and to chastise him for blabbing about his Hatsu to strangers. 'We do good work here at Panacea.'

'I know,' replied Thos with a knowing smile. 'You provide health care and aid to third world countries, funded by money from rich clients.'

'Ah, so you've heard about our efforts?'

'I checked up on you when you asked to see me,' Thos said dryly.

'So you know that leading our efforts is my team of Hunters?'

'All with medical abilities, yep.' Thos' expression had returned to his usual, rather blank one. Though my no means stupid, he wasn't the most animated of people, facially.

Their conversation was interrupted by a knock at the door. An extremely good-looking woman with long, flowing auburn hair poked her head round the door.

'Hey Dad!' she said enthusiastically. 'Uwashuma just called, he says he can see you Friday! Oh sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt!'

'Not at all, come in in dear,' said Braig, gesturing for his daughter to enter. She did so, and Thos tried and failed not to stare too obviously at her shapely and... ample figure as she approached. She looked to be in her mid to late twenties, and was extremely good-looking. 'This is my daughter, Penelope. Penelope, this is Thos Hrodrolf, who I told you about.'

'Oh, is this our new teammate?'

'Well, I'm hoping so,' Braig replied as Thos rose to shake his daughter's hand. Penelope stood smiling at Thos sweetly (and he blushed back) as Braig explained to him in more detail what Panacea did, what kind of work he could expect, and how much pay. At the end of ten minutes, he finally concluded. 'So there you have it. I won't ask you for your decision now - think it over, call me in a few days.'

'That's okay,' Thos replied cheerily. 'I'm sorry - it sounds like you're doing great work here, but I'm going to respectfully decline.'

'Are you sure? As a doctor, there's no better work you could do than here at Panacea,' Braig said persuasively.

'But I'm not a doctor,' said Thos as he got to his feet. 'I prefer to work out in the field. Sorry.' The two men shook hands, and Thos shook Penelope's hand once more (blushing again), and Braig told him that if ever he needed their services, they'd love to help. Back out in the street, Thos thought about his reasons for declining.

'It does sound like a good job for someone less damn selfish than me. But I'd rather do work as and when I like than be cooped up in an office all day. Besides, I'm not sure if I want to work for a guy who uses his own daughter as a honey trap.'

'What did you think of Braig?' asked Dietrich when Thos had finished his story.

'He seemed like a good guy - upstanding, honest, all that.'

'It's hard to find a person who'll say otherwise. If it weren't for Zaltzman and Chapman, he'd be the favourite to win this election.

Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

"I understand plan, but when Ash rejoin me? How long he need to protect Ran-dum?" The name sounded strange in his head and Lukannon only hoped it didn't sound too strangely to the others.

Being in the flying thing, Lukannon thought he remembered the word blimp, or maybe it was diggable, for so long was starting to make him antsy. He needed to be outside again. He needed to be out running with pack, wind blowing in his face, the smells making his nostrils flare. He wanted, needed to get this started as soon as possible. Lukannon had only flown once before, with Noa. That memory was very foggy in his mind. Noa explained that Lukannon got something called "cabin feever," something Lukannon still did not understand. Noa said he had to use his nen ability to get settle Lukannon down.

That trapped in feeling was happening once again and Lukannon was trying to focus on the plan in order to avoid what happened last time.
    Last edited by Hunter2323; April 12, 2012 at 02:24 AM.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

-Hmmm....so that's Random's ability...then why does he want Marconi's brain?...a friend maybe?- Scyre thought looking at him, thinking things over -I can't really show them my ability...can I?

"Well, the plan is fine by me...."

"And guys, to tell you the truth, I can't show you my ability...at least, not here...you see, since it involves disappearing for a moment, when we reappear, we'll be in the exact same spot, and being on an airship, that's in the middle of the air, several thousand feet above ground, and I wouldn't like to die in such a stupid way" Scyre said with a hint of a smile -Plus, would you really trust me if you knew I'm able to turn them into my slaves or kill them right on the spot?-. There was a hint of sadness in this last thought, something that always happened when this idea came to his mind.

He felt his cell phone vibrate, so he took it out. It was an email from Maria Lurk.

No fucking way...she wouldn't

As he watches Thos leave with Deitrich and the group fall into an uncomfortable silece, he decided to ask them a simple question "So guys...since we still have some time left...why don't we play some games?"
    Last edited by Zvane; April 12, 2012 at 11:09 PM.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

"Not wanting to interrupt anything..." Sora quickly said, "... but I forgot to say something else that will be really useful to the plan." Sora instantly made his Ice Mirror appear on his right hand, that was pointing to his right, then he wavered it a bit to everyone present. "Seems like a simple mirror, right? "Well..." , Sora placed the mirror directly to his front, and suddenly, to whoever was looking at the mirror, it seemed as if the mirror was showing what was behind it, except Sora wasn't there.

"The mirror adapts its image to fit the environment. I can make 2 at once, one for each hand. When I'm at Random's board, if I use one of them sideways -crouching to fit under the mirror, of course- it will fully cover my front, and I can use the mirror from the other hand to either cover my below, my right or left." Sora stated. "Also, even if I were in danger of losing balance - which I'm confident I won't be - I can make the board I showed earlier - Blue Board - fix itself to the ground, or, in this case, to Random's disc. I can only use those mirrors when I'm in place, so it'll be perfect for this situation."

"With a bit of luck, I could make it a lot farther than we previously thought." He stated with some confidence. "Thoughts?" He finally added.

Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ash can go back to you after I'm done my job being the distraction for a couple of minutes," Random answered Lukannon. "I'm gonna do my best to make this quick, so that you can save Twisp as fast as you can."

Lukannon didn't seem to hear Random's answer, since he started having this 'far-away' look on his face. Longing for something familiar, perhaps?

Random sorted out some stuff in his head quickly. So far he had witnessed a couple of abilities, all of them suited for what he thought might be applicable for his blitzkrieg infiltration.

One by one, Random looked at the guys who had shown sneak peeks of their abilities. He first looked at Sora.

"I can't judge Sora's ability just yet. None of what he showed looked like offensive abilities, so an air-to-ground assault might not be feasible... although I did intend for the guy playing as paratrooper to sneak in effortlessly. I did intend that position to be given to Dietrich anyways, but..."

Then gave Thos a quick glance before the guy caught up to Dietrich.

"Good thing Thos will come in right after me. If in case I get blasted for stupid reasons, he'll be right there going for back-up. Nice... Too bad Dietrich can't confirm if there were any vehicles immediately present... It would have made my job much more easier. But well, I gotta test the Bullseye Theory* anyways..."

Then Random switched to Lukannon.

"The wolf abilities are far too sweet... He's really suited tracking Twisp down. I just hope that the Save Twisp group saves Twisp before I go 'all out'..."

Then he looked at Denis, who was being silent most of the time. Random thought that weird for some reason.

"I'm unable to bait this guy to at least show us a part of his ability. Smart... But the indications he gave earlier might suggest he's really a fighting type. I gotta monitor this guy."

Sora asked a little question after showing another facet of his ability. Random answered.

"That's more like it. It'll help you lot, more than you'll ever know, with what you're going to do." Random gave Sora a confident and warm smile.

Random then turned to Scyre.

"As for this guy... He keeps on teasing us with his ability, yet he does not show us what it's about... Is he playing a game with us or something? But hey, let me sort out what he said so far in accordance to what I just said..."

"When I asked him to 'immediately use his ability upon spotting Marconi', he complied. And he says something about a fake teleportation, or something to that effect. He's making it plain obvious he's gonna do something to Marconi other than just kill him right away. I mean, why would he have to 'fake-'port' Marconi when he could just kill him right away if he wanted to do it so bad? So... what can he do to Marconi once they get 'ported...? Well, I'll just have to see once things start..."

Random thought about himself for a couple of seconds.

"My condition's not so good. Haven't had a decent sleep since the day Dietrich summoned us. It might affect Sora's infiltration. I gotta keep my strength up..."

After answering Sora's question and hearing Scyre say something about 'a game', Random fell asleep in the middle of thinking hard, succumbing to tiredness, the cozy couch and the smooth ride.

---

ooc: *The Bullseye Theory states that you will hit the Bullseye if you shot enough arrows.
    Last edited by NoFreakingWay; April 13, 2012 at 06:50 AM.

Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

The space felt like it was getting smaller and smaller. Lukannon tried to just focus on the plan. "Understand."

He was used to being the Alpha, he was used to taking control of the group and listening to his orders. Taking a back seat to these other people combined with the feeling of the small space was becoming overwhelming. Lukannon took on a vacant look in his eyes, truly focusing on his hands and feet touching the ground once again.

Unfortunately, it wasn't working. Lukannon started to measure up these potential threats or companions, to hopefully delay this oncoming sense that the walls were enclosing around him.

The stick man talked a lot and was another emission user. The floating disc showed that. He also seemed confident in creating a distraction for the others. With Ash watching his back, it should go smoothly. He gave off a good aura; Ash would be fine. Ash would definitely be fine.

Sora's (yes! first time!) ice aura was interesting. If he ever went to the the tundra, Lukannon would have to have the Arctic packs welcome him.

The others were still a mystery to him. The one who often mentioned games seemed to have a big bark with out the bite to back it up. That or his bite was something indirect and sneaky, a good survival quality.

Lukannon was going to be paired with the man who could heal, Tos. Lukannon did not want to reveal Midnight's ability, but having both healing capabilities on one team seemed like a waste. He would have to think this over. If he were not getting so fidgety, he would talk directly to the man. That would have to wait.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Sora waved his hand dismissively at Scyre's "game". He was more concerned about Lukannon. He seems a bit disturbed, and everyone needs to be at their best conditions. He had an idea about what it was all about though... he wasn't used to this kind of situations. Anyone could easily tell that.

"Lukannon!" Sora walked over to him and patted him on the back.

"We don't really know each other that much, but... I can easily tell you're troubled." Sora was trying to be as friendly as possible. "Don't worry about things too much. To tell you the truth... I was never really too much into cities. At least, not until some years ago ." Sora said with a smile at the last sentence.

"Just know that we all trust you, and trust us too, alright?" Saying that, Sora felt he did what he could and left Lukannon's side to sit on a nearby couch. He was feeling tired, but not quite sleepy...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'So Scyre's ability is a nen-space ability,' thought Thos as he put his hands behind his head and stretched out lazily. 'Pretty obvious... don't know why he doesn't just come out and say it...'

Dietrich glanced over at Random's sleeping form. 'Not a bad idea,' he said to the others. 'If anyone wants some shut-eye, I suggest you get it now. We'll be landing in a couple of hours and once we touch down there won't be a chance to sleep until the mission is over.' He turned back to the controls and thought the plan over once more. Once the diversion began, he'd slip inside alone and race for the office under the cover of the attack. After he'd got hold of the evidence he'd go after help Lukannon's group.

He, like Lukannon, as getting antsy. He wanted to land... he wanted to get on with it... He grabbed the acceleration lever and pushed it as far forward as it would safely go.

On the flat roof of Marconi's mansion, a young man lay on his back, his hands behind his head. His legs were crossed, his eyes closed and heavy metal music was playing from from a pair of speakers beside him. He had wild, blonde hair that lay around him messily, a tight, sleeveless black shirt and equally tight black jeans. Though not asleep, he was dozing lazily, despite the music.

'Hey Lars, sleeping on the job again?' Lars opened an eye, glanced at who was addressing him, and sat up slowly.

'Oh, it's you, Fiorella,' he said, uninterestedly, looking at the pink-haired girl who had disturbed him.

'Yeah it's me,' she said, perched on the low wall that ran round the edge of the roof. 'And you're meant to be on guard duty. No falling asleep!'

'I wasn't asleep,' he said. 'Nothing gets past me,' he added, tapping his right temple. He lay back down and closed his eyes again. 'But damn, this is one boring job. Nothing's happened since we picked up that one guy.'

'Yeah, it is kinda dull...' she agreed quietly. They feel into a relaxed silence for a few minutes, broken only by the constant thump of the music.

'Hey Fi...' said Lars hesitantly. 'Wanna go away with me?'

'Huh? What do ya mean? Like, run away with you?'

'Sure,' he replied simply. A few more seconds of silence.

'I don't think that's a good idea,' Fiorella said at last. Regaining her usual chirpiness, she continued. 'The boss'll be here a in a few hours, and you knoooow my heart belongs to him!!'

'Yeah,' said Lars, shuffling awkwardly.

'Oh yeah! I knew I came up here to tell you something! Marconi wants the music turned down!'

Lars sat up and looked down at where their employer was lying by his full-length pool, glaring up at him. Lars glared back, flipped him off, and lay back down.

Marconi grumbled audibly and lay back down. He ran his fingers through his moustache irritably. The weather was great, he had his own mansion, he had an attactive woman in a bikini lying to either side of him, but he was far from content. These bodyguards were proving more trouble than they were worth. But, he had insisted that he hire them, and they were being paid for by the one who had recommended them. And they had captured the intruder, despite not being able to get a word out of him since.

Meanwhile one of his women was eyeing up the guard that stood a little way off, a tall, slender, good-looking young man with a loose-fitting top, white-blonde hair and cold eyes. He was ignoring the young lady that was trying to catch his eye.

'You,' Marconi said, addressing the guard. 'Get me another beer.' The youth turned his cold eyes upon the arms dealer.

'Go fuck yourself.'

'Hehehe, you better not cross my brother,' chuckled the other of the guards that was nearby. He was a little older than the first bodyguard, and where his brother was tall and good-looking, he was short and unattractive. His eyes held a sharp, mischievious quality. The only similarity he shared with his brother was the same shock of white hair. 'He doesn't take kindly to being told what to do,' he went on, looking not at Marconi but leering at the woman that had been looking at his brother. She caught his eye and recoiled visibly.

'You, get me a beer,' Marconi said to the girl, who got up and hurried off quickly. 'And how dare you talk to [/i]me[/i] like that?' challenged Marconi, turning on his gaurds.

'Listen,' said the younger brother slowly and arrogantly. 'Me, Scroobious here, all your other guards, we're just that: guards. We protect you from the guys who bust in and try to kill you. We capture them and torture the fuck out of them. We find out who sent them and then we fucking kill them. What we're not is your fucking butlers, right?'

'Oh, and the guy who "bust in here" - do you know who sent him yet?' retorted the older man.

'We're working on it,' the short man said, nodding and winking.

In the darkened dungeon, the beaten form of Twisp still lay slumped against the wall. Attached to the other end of the chains that were wrapped around him was a large, shaggy-haired man. He sat against the opposite wall, staring at the prisoner. He scratched a crooked nose and spoke in the same slow, calm voice that Twisp had heard saying the same thing over and over since his capture.

'Who sent you?'

Raising his head just enough to look his captor in the eye, Twisp swore under his breath. Then he spat blood at the man. It hit him in the chest and stained his maroon shirt.

'You know, you are going to die,' the captor went on. At midnight, two people are going to arrive at this mansion. One has a nen ability that will make you talk, quite painlessly. She will make you talk, and then we will kill you. The other... is far, far more terrifying... He will also make you talk, and then he will kill you. But the pain you will feel will be unlike anything you have felt yet. So, one way or another, you will talk. But I can't guarantee that it'll be because of the first method or the second, so... I suggest you talk to me, now. You tell me everything I ask, and I'll kill you, quickly and painlessly. And then you don't have to run the risk of talking 'cos of the second method, right?'

More spit stained his shirt.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

-Hmm...one "No" and two "Ignores"...well, that's as good as it gets I suppose. Too bad it's one of the kids, I hope I don't need to resort to him- Scyre thought. His mind drifted to the others. Most of them had noble hero complexes, but not him. He was selfish and only became a Hunter to satisfy his curiosity, not saving people or catching bad guys. He didn't mind working with criminals (well, except child molesters and rapists).
    He laughed a little. How in the world did he became so fucked up? -Well...to be honest, your own mother beheading a hitman on your 5th birthday and having his head fall on top of your bunny birthday cake is not a good thing for a growing child.-

Scyre stood up and walked a little away from the group. he jumped doing a double backflip and landing in one hand. -Heh...it's been a while- he thought. Unlike the others, he wasn't sleepy. In fact, he wasn't going to be able to sleep even if he tried. Adrenaline was pumping through his veins and it was hard to be just sitting there.

Walking on his hands he approached his back pack. Went back to his feet and took out his portable game console. It was the newest model and he always had the newest (and some oldies but good) games, that was the good part of being rich.

Scyre turned it on and soon the sounds of an adventure game could be heard. He no longer had the serious look from minutes ago, this was the childish Scyre, who enjoyed games, chocolate and beer. -I really need to stop being so stuck up-

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Scyre's in screwball mode again... Dennis thought. At this point Dennis was wide awake, Ready to get the mission going already. Thinking about it, I just got into this job on a whim. Its not like I'm somd hero going around to stop crime or all that gay s**t, unless a pretty girl was involved of course, but either way I wonder If I'll find something REALLY worth hunting here... He grabbed his shirt, which concealed his locket.

Either way, however... this will be the perfect time to test my new skills... Dennis grabbed a drink and a straw, walking over to scyre and obnoxiously blowing air into his drink, causing it to errupt bubbles very loudly. "Yo, sup? Whatcha playin?" Dennis asked. Considering he was the only person he knew better than anyone else, bugging with him for a bit would be more easy.
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

Random woke up to a white space with two coin-operated arcade machines in front of him. Playing enthusiastically on those machines were one person each.

Random walked up to the first machine, the one to his left side, where a long-haired guy was playing. The guy was playing a gory, yet cartoony, fighting game, where cute infants were the characters. The graphics were exceptionally bad, in Random's mind. The game was a "2D-fighting game", but it was seemingly created using crayons. "What the hell...? Is this the in thing amongst arcade-goers these days?"

"Wow, this guy sucks...", thought Random. The guy was just mashing on the buttons and he was losing badly. He couldn't make it past the first enemy. But for some reason, the guy had a lot of coins with him, and just kept continuing the game.

Random tried to look at the long-haired guy's face, but for some reason, when he tries to take a look, all he sees is what you'll see when you look at the guy from behind him. "What the...?"

Random lost interest at the guy after painfully watching him for 10 more games. Then he tried to go to the next machine.

On the next machine sat a young girl whose face was covered in tattoos. So basically, Random couldn't make out what see really looks like. But she was some hot girl, for sure.

This girl was playing what could possibly be a curmudgeonly lawyer's dating sim. The game made you go through some cases in the court, and after that you had the chance to date someone sexy woman you saw in the courtroom.

The girl who was playing the game was especially enthusiastic. She was even tapping her feet so fast you'd think she was a better drummer than Random.

"Hey! Excuse me miss, you seem to be a drummer, can I get your name or something?", yelled Random.

The girl did not respond. She was into the game so much she was sweating. For Random it was something on the erotic side. On that note, Random thought there weren't many hot girls, or girls that piqued his interest at some level, in the Hunter community. Random thought this was pretty weird.

"What the hell is goin' on in this world, man?"

Random walked away from the two arcades machines and decided he should just play the air drums. He recalled he was supposed to be on a mission - a hunt - or something. And the mission required him to be as concentrated as possible to succeed.

Random started to sit in mid-air, his butt supported by a floating nen-pad, similar to the one he showed to the members of the mission earlier on the plane.

Then Random started stomping on his feet rhythmically, starting out very slow, then gradually increasing speed.

Once his feet got into rhythm, Random summoned another nen-pad before him. This became his snare drum.

He started out his pattern. Left-right-left-left-right-right, Right-left-right-right-left-left. He mixed the pattern up as he sped his way forward.

As Random climbed higher beats per minute, he created more and more nen-pads around him, until these started resembling a drum set.

Random heard some noise though. He looked behind him.

The long-haired guy and the tattoo-covered girl were standing behind him, wielding the arcade machines like baseball bats, and mauled him face with them. This started an epic fight that had some repercussions in reality.

---

In the plane, Random acted like he was grappling with two or more people, but he was still asleep. He also muttered various oaths. His fellow Hunters were confused because of this.

New Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast