Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter RPG: The Hunt Begins

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NoFreakingWay's Avatar
    Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter RPG: The Hunt Begins

Random exhaled as soon as Lukannon gave his offer a chance.

"Wow, Thanks, man. I owe you one. I'll make sure your decision won't be wasted," said Random, and he shook Lukannon's hand and bowed his head a lot in gratitude.

Scyre said something about controlling the survivors. "So that's what happens when they get out of the nen-dimension? Or is that only one of the things that may happen?" thought Random. As usual, Random can't hide his state of mind and it showed through an exaggerated pout.

Dietrich also mentioned that he'll arrange for their opponents to be under his supervision, but he pointed out some things that would go against bringing them along.

Dennis also suggested to move the fallen opponents out of the battlefield.

Random smiled and replied.

"Well Scyre, controlling them in that state is just a waste of nen. They're already pretty much incapacitated. We still have more important things to waste Nen on. As for these guys, they'll be taken to the hospital. I'll make a call to some of my brothers in the OTG to guard them. They'll be trained after their recovery is complete and be offered a position in the OTG if they become strong enough. So it'll be a long time before we get to hear from them again."

-----

As they were arranging the unconscious bodies, Sora went up to Random and asked about his musical ability. Random can't help but smile a childish smile at this question. Everyone in Saint Vesalius knows how Random loved music, especially those genre that were drumming-intensive.

"Well, how to start...? I would say 'yes' to both... I simply like doing music, and there's also a special reason behind it," Random paused and looked up to the sky, after making sure the guy he carried lay in a comfortable position.

"My ability, my music... is like, a hymn for the dead, a requiem, you see..."

-----

*FLASHBACK*

Year 19xx, Saint Vesalius.

Delinquent crime reached an all-time high.

Arms and drugs were both cheap and easy to find.

Violence and death were an everyday occurence.

The police could not function normally. Most were either corrupt, or just scared shitless of the whole situation.

A young Random Randomson listens to his older brother play a cassette tape copy of the album "Person" by the band "Dauthi" for the first time.

Random Randomson comments that this album is just "a record of a walrus succumbing to diarrhea for 34 minutes".

Weeks after the first listen, Random Randomson starts playing the air drums.

--

Months after starting to play the air drums, Random Randomson buys his first pair of drum sticks.

Weeks after the purchase, the local music shop gets burned down after molotov cocktails were thrown at its general direction. The owner dies.

--

During his freshman year at high school, Random's neighborhood went through what some call the "Vesalius Incident". But, to the gang members who perpertrated the whole thing, it will always be remembered as "The One True Drive-By".

Untold numbers of delinquent gang members drove by on various vehicles at every street touting various firearms and explosives, and let loose on each person, animal, house, establishment and vehicle they came across.

Needless to say, unethical amounts of damage to property and deaths resulted.

Each delinquent gang member who participated wore a white wristband on both wrists.

*END FLASHBACK*

-----

Random snapped back to reality. Sora had that concerned look on his face.

"Did I... space out? Sorry man... Oh yeah, if you were looking for bands, I think you might want to check out the album "Person" by the band "Dauthi". That one's a classic.

-----

ooc: The album "Person" by the band Dauthi is a play on the real album "Human" by the real band Death. Human clocks in at around 34 minutes. It was released at around 1991.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sora was explaining to Lukannon why he thought it wrong to kill. 'Have you imagined: what if that man has little children, plants, 5 dogs and 3 birds at his home?' Sora waited an instant, but Lukannon kept silent, so he continued.

'They would all die. Meaninglessly. What if that man was actually very poor, and HAD to do what he was doing to keep on living?'

'Easy to say that now that Lukannon's already agreed not to kill him,' thought Thos, observing. 'I didn't see you stepping in to defend the guy.'

'On the other hand, even if he came back someday with more people, we would just defeat them again easily, wouldn't we?'

Sora paused for an instant, and smiled a bit. 'Of course... I suppose all of what I'm saying is kinda pointless, since we already had an agreement, isn't it?', he said, chuckling a bit.

'Sora, it doesn't really matter what kind of lives they live,' Scyre said, wearing a serious face, 'or if they had no other choice but to resort to steal, or whatever. In my line of work, I steal, blackmail, even whore myself out to complete my job: survive, and that's all we can do, survive. The point is, they attacked us, we fought back, we won. Period. Don't want to kill him? It's your choice.'

'What a whole heap o' bull shit,' thought Thos, now well and truly up on his high horse. He agreed that the criminals' circumstances were no excuse for shooting an innocent man dead, but the rest was nonsense in his opinion. '"That's all we can do: survive"?' If a Hunter's one concern is survival, then he should just take a few jobs for some rich guy, retire with the earnings and live out the rest of their days in some big-ass mansion. Hunters are in constant danger because they choose to, not because it's forced upon them. A Hunter who does bad things just to "survive" is no better than a common criminal. At least the criminal is sometimes doing it because they have to - the Hunter has chosen that life.'

The discussion moved onto what to do with the survivors. Thos' opponent sat cradling his broken arm next to his three unconscious comrades, intently listening to what the Hunters' verdict was.

'Well Scyre, controlling them in that state is just a waste of nen,' Random was saying. 'They're already pretty much incapacitated. We still have more important things to waste Nen on. As for these guys, they'll be taken to the hospital. I'll make a call to some of my brothers in the OTG to guard them. They'll be trained after their recovery is complete and be offered a position in the OTG if they become strong enough. So it'll be a long time before we get to hear from them again.'

Thos' opponent got to his feet and walked over to the group, still cradling his arm. He bowed deeply to them.

'Thank you for sparing me!' he declared sincerely. 'And thank you for this opportunity!' he said, presumably addressing Random. 'My name is Gerard Bleakly! I am indebted to you, and if there is anything I can ever do for you, I will always be at your service!'

By the time Dietrich came back out, they had lined up the bodies. He had spotted Scyre going off to take a piss from the control building's window. 'You do know there's a toilet in there?' he said to him, grinning slightly.

Some of the others went off in turn to use the little boy's room, and then they finally all assembled outside. Dietrich, through the use of map and compass, had established which direction they would be going, and outlined the route to the others. The landscape in that area was almost entirely scrubland; not a town or forest for miles. Travel to the border would be quick and easy.

After bidding farewell to Gerard with a last caution against doing anything that might piss them off, they began, first at a jog, then increasing in speed. 'If you can't keep up, you get left behind!' yelled Dietrich, leading the way.

They ran at a great pace - almost sixty miles an hour consistently. After fifty minutes they could see in the distance a high fence stretching as far as the eye could see. After just over an hour, they stopped running and crouched behind a row of thing bushes. As everyone caught their breath, Dietrich pointed to the fence.

'That marks the border to Gobunlia. As you can see, there are armed guards.' Indeed, there were a pair of armed guards on either side of the fence. About a mile down the fence in either direction, there were more guards stationed similarly. 'We could cut through the fence half way between two sets of guards, but they might spot us and raise the alarm. We have to get in close enough to take them out before they can radio for back-up. Between here and the fence, though, there's practically no cover, so we're going to have to go full-speed.'

Dennis, Scyre, you each take out one guard on this side of the fence. Random, Sora, you hop the fence and take out the two on the other side. Don't be too rough though, just knock them out. Any questions?'

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

The loud stick man began, "Wow, Thanks, man. I owe you one. I'll make sure your decision won't be wasted." One what Lukannon didn't quite know, but the next sign Lukannon was very familiar with. Noa had explained that shaking hands with another was similar to sniffing another friendly wolf. Despite not being able to not look Stick in the eye, Lukannon tried to take the ferocity out of his stare (to what degree he didn't know).

After the little disagreement, Lukannon began neglecting what the others were saying and focusing on their body language. The one he was most interested in was his future partner, T-hoss. However, before he could get any type of understanding from him, Disappear came over to say something.

He spoke a little bit too quickly for Lukannon to understand the words, but the general meaning was easy to grasp from the body language he was projecting: "Uhm...sorry about earlier...you know...I would have killed him myself but...it wasn't your call this time. So....we okay?"

"We okay. No worry." Simple and short, if only speaking could be like hunting - quickly and efficiently taking down the prey to sustain the pack.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lukannon recalled Ash back into his soul, feeling alone once again. After lining up the bodies with everyone else and taking in some water and food for the trip ahead, Lukannon stretched out a bit to prepare for the run. He went into Zetsu, just as the pack took off at a decent pace.

As they approached what appeared to be humans with weapons guarding their territory, Lukannon crouched low, crawling and stalking his way to the small bush. Still maintaining a flawless Zetsu even though the weapon men could not use nen, Lukannon listened closely to Dietrich's new plan. After hearing it and without trying to sound too angry for being excluded, Lukannon simply asked, "I stay here?"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ah foot travel..." Dennis said streching. "From the looks of it, it will be....very....easy. I've ran farther back home, and this was when I was 6!" Dennis knew he was exaggerating, but if there's anything he acctually remembered from his passed friend, its that he should look at challenges with a better outlook. He wasn't exactly positive, but sarcasm can help a bit.

"zetsu..." Dennis's nen ceased to flow and he breathed in. He began running slowly, then speeding up, keeping up with the fast pace of everyone around him.

They then soon arrived at the boarder gates, and Dennis made sure his zetsu was seady as he ran into the brush, the applied Gyo. After confirming they were nen less he turned to catch his breath.

Dennis, Scyre, you each take out one guard on this side of the fence. Random, Sora, you hop the fence and take out the two on the other side. Don't be too rough though, just knock them out. Any questions?'

"Knock em out? got it." Dennis said going into his bag and taking out a simple sling shot and bag of marbles. Anyone sould simply call him a idiot, but being a emmitter, one can tell what he was holding was just as dangerous as a gun, or in this case, a BB gun. He took out a marble, and with his nen flicked it to speedily cross the ground, then he took out a marble and pulled back, he applied Shu into the sling, and a bit ofnen into the marble itself.

"Go straight towards... the temple! Dennis let go, and the fired marble hit the previous marble, causing it to ricochet into the right gaurd's temple, Successfully K.O.ing him and casuing him to slump abit.It was then Dennis shot out a 'shift' bubble and had it grab ahold of the bullet proof vest, keeping him standing.

"This should work huh?"Dennis said.
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

The man named Gerard Bleakly seemed genuinely happy that Random saved his life.

"Well, Mr. Bleakly, the first thing I want you to do is to look out after our three friends over there. Go with them to the hospital to recover. Expect a visit from some of my friends, and then expect to be trained. I forgot to mention this earlier, but if you guys do very well on the training, you've basically took another step in becoming a Hunter yourselves. So, I wish you all the best, alright?" Random said, patting Gerard on the shoulder where his good arm was.

The groups said their goodbyes after a few moments, and then started the trek to the target location. It was a good distance, but this jog gave Random a chance to liven up his rhythm. He then remembered to use only his 'toes' while running, that is, running without his heel landing on the ground. He might be forced to switch to this style later for a pedalling style that he's more comfortable with. He also practiced twirling his sticks on his fingers, to make them more nimble later. He also made sure to become aware of his breathing method. Random realized this was a very good way to warm-up for a mission.

Now, while they were running, Random was growing worried by the fact that they were intercepted this early. Random was pretty sure everyone had basically noted this fact in the back of their minds. The thing that made Random worry the most, though, was Sora's method of entry. It was a daredevil procedure - he'd have to be blasted off into the sky and then dropped back to earth so fast that it'll be hard to get a clear shot on him. Now, with the possibility of someone learning of their conversations, would Sora manage?

What of their skills? If there was a way that their opponents had been able to see their abilities, either on the plane, or at the airport, then preparations are definitely made. He was worried about the entry. Who would be more surprised, us or them?

Arriving at the Gobunlian border, Random, along with Sora was ordered to take out the guards on the other side of the fence. They both complied immediately.

Random jumped over the fence using his nen-pads as floating platforms and deployed another one just before hitting the ground. He then used the drumstick to hit one guard clean on the diaphragm, and with the sudden blow and loss of breath the guard crumpled to unconsciousness. He then tore a bit of the gate to make some of it jut out and hung the guard on it to make it look like he was still standing. Random also inspected the guard he took out and when he found a communication device he smashed it to make sure it'll take long before they get to inform anyone about this.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

"Just knock them out? Seriously? Well...it's not like they can do something" Scyre complained, speaking for the first time in quite a while. He thought killing them would be much easier, but then again, waste of blood.

"Well Dennis, don't slow me down ok? If you are late, then I'll take out yours"

Scyre wouldn't deny it, he was fast. As soon as he reached the Gobunlian border, he dashed to the guard taking out his gun. -Nah, I won't waste a bullet on him- he convinced himself, and using the back of the gun struck hard to the back of his head, making him fall on the ground. -Too easy-

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

After hearing Dietrich's plan and without trying to sound too angry for being excluded, Lukannon simply asked, 'I stay here?'

In all honesty Dietrich had left Lukannon out simply because it was easier to communicate his needs to the others. Probably not a very leaderly thing to do, he now realised, but he'd already said it. 'Don't worry, it's not because I don't think you're capable,' he reassured Lukannon. Any of us could take them out.'

Indeed, Dennis had already knocked out his alloted guard with an impressive precision strike from a slingshot. Random and Scyre shot off at almost at once too, but not before Scyre complained about not being allowed to kill them.

'I don't like how bloodthirsty that guy is,' thought Thos as he watched the two of them effortlessly knock out a guard each. 'No, it's not even bloodthirstiness, it just seems natural to him to kill everyone that gets in his way.'

'Damnit Sora!' Dietrich shouted as he saw the boy, presumably tired from the run, not running after the others. The last guard was spinning round, looking wildly from Scyre to Random to the unconscious guard around him. His hand moved to the radio at his belt. 'Dennis, can you get him from here?' Dietrich asked, although the fence stood between them and the last guard. He hoped that Random had the reflexes to stop the guy using that radio.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Lukannon was beginning to become frustrated with Sora not taking action. Sneaking past the guards should not have been such a problem. If Lukannon took his usual role of the alpha, he would have had everyone sneaking past these guards using speed and stealth. Knocking them out would just send up warning barks the moment they aroused from their slumber. He also didn't agree with Loud Stick's breaking of the machine. Although still somewhat unfamiliar with the "teck-no-gy" (or whatever it was, he assumed the machine allowed the weapon-man to communicate with others. In Lukannon's mind and according to the pack mentality taught to him by his parents, when communication is lost, danger is close.

However, with one of the talking boxes already destroyed, Lukannon took the only step he could to preserve his pack. Picking up a nearby stone and enveloping it in just the slightest bit of Mother's energy, Lukannon hurled it like the tree-swingers did back home. The small rock, now Mother's weapon, flew true, straight at the third guard, hitting him square in the helmet. Lukannon knew that shaking a prey's head so violently might not work as well as taking your jaws to their neck when needing them to be silent, but distance and speed were more important here.

The guard dropped just like the six-legs the tree-swingers went after. He turned to DeeTrick, the supposed leader, with poorly hidden anger, "What we do with talking box? Four wake up soon."

Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

Sora was conspicuously absent in the little border skirmish, probably the smallest Random had ever seen. Or probably absent-minded. What was going on in Sora's mind, Random doesn't want to know. But Random only watched while hovering on a nen-disc as Lukannon knocked down the last guard. Lukannon was saying something about doing something about a box - he probably meant the communication device the last guard held.

In Random's mind he had to destroy the devices since the guards would just contact reinforcements as soon as they wake up. It bought them more time if they destroyed all boxes since it would take a decent amount of time for anyone to get here, even with vehicles. "Let them come. We'll be done by that time," thought Random.

So Random spoke his mind. "How about we destroy all their communications devices? We'll buy more time if the reinforcement haul their asses here. We're going to be halfway through Marconi's playground by that time."

After speaking, Random thought of scanning the horizon by rising higher, but reconsider as he could not know if there were eyes fixed on their position. He was still wary of a possible unseen stalker or an installation where guards could see him from this distance.

Random was still standing on his toes after all this time. Literally.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MegamanX195's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Something was at Sora's mind. Something... bad. He didn't feel like he was himself at that time. He felt like he was somewhere else, doing something else.

A bad feeling. That's what it was. What was it that triggered that bad feeling? Maybe, it was because of that time...?

Sora felt like he was missing something right now, though. Then he noticed he had spaced out. Some vague voices. Then, he snapped out of it.

"U... uh. S-Sorry about that guys." Sora said, as if he just had a scare. "It's just that... I blacked-out. I promise, this won't happen again." Sora embarassingly, but in a tone of confidence, said.

Sora was feeling bad for letting everyone down with such a simple task, so he felt the need to be useful. "I have an idea to stop these guys from escaping." Before anyone could object, he quickly went to each of the guards and used some of his ice aura to bind the 4 guards arms and legs to the ground, and also used some of it in their mouths to stop them from talking, just in case. They were still able to breath by the noses.

"With that little strenght, these guys won't be able to escape that. I also didn't use much power, so it should melt before they die from lack of food or water." Sora said.

"Dammit brain! Why remind me from that all of a sudden?!" Sora thought. "I hate this feeling of knowing that you let someone down..." He thought.

He looked over everyone again, some of them seemingly puzzled by what had happened earlier. He decided to apologize again.

"Look, I know that what happened was kinda... random. So, I'm sorry. This kind of thing usually doesn't happen to me, so I really don't know was the problem." Sora said.

"The only thing I can really do now to fix it is to say, once again, that I promise it won't happen again." Sora finally added, looking over everyone once again.

"Maybe I over-apologized... Damn. It's just that I really dislike letting people down, so I do that sometimes. Bad habit." He thought.
    Last edited by MegamanX195; May 27, 2012 at 12:44 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dennis looked over at Sora who finally snapped back into reality, but couldn't really bare to see him embarass himself over apoligizing. "Hey, relax, the guards are K.O.'d and we can move on, just be a bit more mindful next time."

Dennis recollected his marbles, literally, and moved ahead keeping cautious of anymore guards. "Come on, you guys were attacking the guy for being slow! Don't be hypocrites!"

Dennis didn't in particular like intervering in other people's troubles and he wasn't about to pry Sora's brain open to find out why he dazed off, but they were on a 'hunt' so to speak. He wasn't about to let it slow down.
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

Sora finally snapped out of his episode, and Random breathed a sigh of relief. The young, spikey-haired Hunter with a preference for the color black was extremely apologetic about his BSOD moment. He then moved to "freeze" body parts of the fallen guards so that they won't do anything soon that'll tip people of their movements.

"Transformation? That's gotta be it. If he could use it to an extent where he can do widespread damage while airborne, making him the paratrooper might not be such a bad decision after all," Random murmured to himself.

Dennis showed a different side of him: he gathered all the marbles he used as projectiles to off the grunts. Random let himself wonder for a moment about this move. Dennis could have just gathered some small pebbles on the way but no, he went and took back each of what he threw. Now Dennis, who is supposed to be a Hunter, has enough money to buy all the marbles he wanted, so those marbles probably meant something to him. If those marbles meant something to him, why would he be using them as projectiles?

Now Random realized Dennis was saying something funny about the guys who didn't move so fast. He laughed to himself, and then shrugged.

"Didn't think I had so much to say about such a seemingly unimportant task like picking up your marbles again."

Random sped off with the gang.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Scyre looked at Sora's little blank time -What the...mnah, not my problem- he thought switching his gaze to Dennis, who was taking back his marble-thingies, and approaching him. After all, he knew him the best, even if it wasn't much.
    "Those things never cease to amaze me" he said with a smile "I remember back at the hunter exam when that fat ass guy tried to punch you, was so funny"

-Last year's exam...good times...except for that one incident-

The group started to move, so he followed them, checking time and time again if he still had his wallet on him -I need a chain or something-

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

(OOC: Thanks for everyone for bearing with me whilst I did my exams! Sorry I've not been around, and thanks again for your patience!)

'Well done,' said Dietrich to Lukannon after he had thrown the rock and knocked out the last guard.

'What we do with talking box? Four wake up soon,' Lukannon asked him with barely-hidden anger.

'Break them,' replied Dietrich coldly, also angry and frustrated. 'Not that it matters - we'll be long gone by the time they wake up.'

'U... uh. S-Sorry about that guys,' Sora said, as if he just had a scare. 'It's just that... I blacked-out. I promise, this won't happen again.' Sora embarassingly, but in a tone of confidence, said.

'I know it won't,' said Dietrich coldly, 'because if it does, not just you, but your teammates may die.' Dietrich hurried away from Sora and the others, towards the group at the fence, not bothering to tell them to follow - they knew to do so.

Sora was feeling bad for letting everyone down with such a simple task, so he felt the need to be useful. 'I have an idea to stop these guys from escaping,' he said when they had all gathered by the fence. Before anyone could object, he quickly went to each of the guards and used some of his ice aura to bind the four guards arms and legs to the ground, and also used some of it in their mouths to stop them from talking, just in case. They were still able to breath by the noses.

'With that little strength, these guys won't be able to escape that. I also didn't use much power, so it should melt before they die from lack of food or water,' Sora said.

'Look, I know that what happened was kinda... random. So, I'm sorry. This kind of thing usually doesn't happen to me, so I really don't know was the problem,' Sora said. 'The only thing I can really do now to fix it is to say, once again, that I promise it won't happen again.' Sora finally added, looking over everyone once again.

'It doesn't matter now,' said Dietrich, though his term wasn't comforting. The group quickly moved on, their pace fast once more.

Dietrich remained silent as they ran, wrapped up in his own thoughts, but remembering to stay alert of their surroundings. Should he kick Sora from the team? It had been him, Dietrich, that had asked for help from the others, but it would be better to kick him off than put the lives of the others at risk. He'd keep that option in mind until they arrived at their destination.

'Damnit, how'd such a simple task turn into such a shit-pile?' he thought to himself. He had envisioned a quick attack - bam, bam, bam, bam - then moving on, not standing round discussing pointless matters.'[/i]

Some time later they had reached a small city not far from the border. There Dietrich purchased a reliable-looking pick-up truck with plenty of room in the back for the others, as well as plenty of petrol to get them where they needed.

'Hey Sora,' he said as the team started jumping in. 'Sorry about being an ass before.' His tone was apologetic, but firm. 'No harm, no foul I guess. Just don't let it happen again, okay?'

Meanwhile Thos, who had eagerly jumped in the back of the truck and who was looking forward to an open-air drive, was massaging his legs. 'Damn, that run wiped me out,' he said, yawning. 'Oh, I think we've deserved this!' he said, stretching out, putting his hands behind his head and relaxing.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MegamanX195's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

They had arrived at a city. It was small, but a bit bigger than Sora expected.

Dietrich bought a truck shortly after, and went to talk to Sora. Sora's smile was already back now.

'Hey Sora,' he said as the team started jumping in. 'Sorry about being an ass before.' His tone was apologetic, but firm. 'No harm, no foul I guess. Just don't let it happen again, okay?'

"Nah, if I were in your position I'd have done the same to me. Maybe I would have just kicked them off entirely." Sora said, matter of factly and almost jokingly.

"Point being, if everything's ok by you, it's ok by me too." Sora said, not taking his smile off even once.

"Also... if you keep worrying about stuff, you won't be able to focus and will get your ass kicked! Scratch that, I'LL kick your ass personally if you don't give it your best!" Sora joked, and then started laughing.

New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast