Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: One Piece - New World Chronicles

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece - New World Chronicles

~Singing into the New World~

If you thought Paradise was tough wait until you see the New World! This is what Melody should have known when he entered the dreaded ocean!

"Ahoyyyyy~ What will we do with the drunken sailor, what will we do with the drunken sailor?"

"Captain no one is drunk!"

"How dare you interrupt my wonderful tune! I have told you time and time again I want to have fun!"

Inside in the kitchen the crew were trying to help themselves to a meal while covering their ears.

"When will he stop?"

"Never! I hope Joy Boy is in this ocean or we will have to put up with that coward for a long time."

Melody was jumping up and down the ship, singing and dancing in tune with the waves that suddenly got a bit weird. As Melody looked up from the shadow that suddenly covered him there was a multi-headed monster looking viciously at him.

"Protect me! Protect me!" - he ran with a running nose to his crew.

In the kitchen everyone was just about to lose it when they heard him whining again.

"I hope he writes a good story for his journal today when we defeat that thing!" - looking out the window one of the crew said with glee.

"If he survives to tell the tale that is."

They all rushed out at the hydra!

Spoiler: OOC show

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece - New World Chronicles

"YAHHOOOOOOOOO," a voice screamed at full volume as a figure was seen jumping from aboard the sails and kicking a head.

"Come on boys, its just a big snake, with loads a head," a voice chuckled in midair. It the crews dragonoan black dragon Shiki Daimon. Her legs were currently partially transformed into that of a scaly black dragons limbs. A pair of scaly black wings, fourteen foot span, kept her aloft

"Just don't cut the heads or we're in deep shit," she warned, "i read all about how hercules was given trouble because of this bad boy,"

'Bad BOY!' she heard the hydra say indignant, for she was able to understand animals and sea monsters.

Shiki ignored him and transfromed into her mini dragon mode throwing the captain on her back, "Come on Captain, aren't we here for you?"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Woah, he looks mean,' a young man said excitedly, rushing over to the side of the ship. He didn't want to miss out on the action, but he was glad Shiki warned them not cut its heads off - that was exactly what he had been about to attempt. 'Blue Wrap!' he called out and the ends of his long blue scarf grew longer, winding round one of the Hydra's necks. Then he leapt up into the air, using his scarf as a catapult to launch himself upwards. He flew past its head and kept on going upwards, though his scarf remained wound round the monster's neck. At the top of his ascent he called out: 'Hey Shiki, we're alright to knock this guy out, right?' Not waiting for an answer, he used the springiness of the scarf to catapult himself back in the opposite direction, towards the top of one of the Hydra's heads. He shot straight down, delivering a powerful kick with both legs to the top of its skull. That head roared in pain and began swinging round in agony, Kappa now stood on top of it, steadying himself with the material he had wrapped round the neck. 'Woah!! Heel, man!' he laughed as fought to stay upright.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"As long as we don't slice any heads we're fine Kappa-san!" Shiki grinned as her comrade joined in the fun, "Let's beat this big boy!"

She heard the monster curse as kappa and she seemed to have caused the heads they hit to gain a migraine.

One of the heads headed straight for revenge. And the captain was still on her back!

"Dragon arts Blue dragon's howl," she cried.

A blue flame erupted from Shiki's muzzle and heading to enveloped the head and neck and freeze them completely.

"Anyone up for frozen sushi tonight?" she joked running around the beast with the captain on her back.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile Kappa was hanging between two heads; either end of his scarf was wound tightly one of them. 'Yahoo!!' he called out, gripping both tendrils of the scarf tightly and pulling sharply. With his immense strength the two heads were pulled quickly and violently together. They crashed together with a loud clunking sound and Kappa released them. He landed near the base of one of the necks.

'Hey Captain, you not getting in on the action?!' he called out to Melody.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

With a bounty of over 250 000 000 berry Melody was no stranger to the marines, he was known as "The Coward" among his pirate peers, but it seems the marines could not figure out why such a weak nickname for one of the most evil people in their archives. You see Melody was known as a planner, he was known as the new Blackbeard of the era. Which era was it? Well, it was an era when the world was a bit shaken, like it was once shaken by Whitebeard's quakes, the world had many shocks like that afterwards as well.

Well you see Melody was once present on such a shock! ...

"Shut up! I can not join in, I am still recovering from that big battle."

You can hear the crew laughing as the slowly were finishing the job up with the hydra. But you see ... this is the New World, can you just go in singing certainly not. The sea is vast, and the creatures are many, I think Melody will write a whole article on oceanology tonight, I mean just when they looked relaxed a giant frog jumped up from the other side of the ship. He was looking forward to make a deal with the crew.

Hello all, would you like me to carry your ship in the New World? All stood in shock.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Clambering back onto the ship after knocking out a couple of the Hydra's heads, Kappa looked with shock and interest at the creature that had just leapt aboard their ship. He cautiously joined the rest of the crew in approaching it. Though his scarf, Blue Kite, was now back at normal length and hung just any normal scarf, he was ready to wrap the frog up if the ambhibian decided to turn violent.

'Carry our ship in the New World, what do you mean?' he asked suspiciously. 'Who are you, anyway?'

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Shiki stretched in her dog form allowing the captain off her back. She grinned at the defeated hydra, "No hard feelings buddy,"

It was then that the frog with one big leap came aboard and offered the crew his service. These waters were inhabited by rascals, it wouldn't be prudent to just go with these people or in this case reptile. The frogs scent and appearance didn't invite Shiki to trust him.

"How exactly are you going to do that? And for what price?" Shiki asked him earning a raised eyebrow, she guessed a talking dog like creature wasn't common but to wierd out a frog wasn't settling for Shiki.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Strange sightings of frogs were reported to Marine HQ. It was then that the Singing pirates also got their fair share. Supposedly pirate crews have been waltzing around the New World for a while with the help of these giant frogs. The marines were not happy with all of that activity in the New World, only the best survive there, but it seems times changed, everyone was getting through somehow. Now even Melody had a chance to do it ...

"You idiots!" - screamed Melody. "Don't you know how fragile I am? What is this frog thing? Have you been bringing stuff abroad again?"

"Dear sir, I am but a humble servant of these waters, please let me guide your ship?"

"He wants money captain. I am sure of it." - both Kappa and Shiki screamed.

"Dear me, I told you fellas I have no desire for such material things. The wrath of the marines is my payment."

"We will take it! Come on beast guide us."

"With pleasure .. " - the frog grinned and jumped into the water, soon the crew was speeding across the ocean. Suddenly they hit something, it was land, land ahoy!

"Welcome folks to the kingdom of the frogs."

They watched a parade of frogs singing and dancing on the island. It was the magical island of Groman, the frog kingdom.

"You can rest and get supplies for alter here guys."

The crew with sparkling eyes came off the ship to explore the island.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Wrath of the Marines, huh?' Kappa repeated with a grin. 'I like the sound of that!' He felt the boat speed over the water with a distinctly pleasurable sensation. When they arrived at Groman, he looked on in awe at the parades of dancing and singing frogs.

'Hey Shiki, wanna go look around? he asked the Dragonoan pirate. 'Hey, wait a minute,' he said, a thought occuring to him. 'This is a magical kingdom, right? It's not the kind of magical kingdom where everyone who comes here turns into frogs, is it?'

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"The marines can eat my fist," Shiki growled remembering how useless they were in the past. when they had arrived at Groman she smelt the scents of land she had almost forgotten, she still didn't like the scent of the frogs, maybe because they were covered in mucus so she was kind of averse to them. She wouldn't judge on appearances that is what her mama and sister thought her.

'Hey Shiki, wanna go look around? ' she heard kappa ask her.

"Sure i can give you a ride if you want," she replied, "Well, I am a magical being myself so i don't think i'd be affected,"

'Maybe she's here who knows!' shiki thought enthusiastically.

She jumped of the boat landing on all fours and howled in joy for the prospect of a new adventure.

'Come on guys if you get tired i can carry you all," she laughed although it sounded more like happy barks.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Alright, free ride!' Kappa said enthusiastically as he jumped on Shiki's back. 'Onwards! To adventure!' he exclaimed, pointing straight ahead. 'Come on Captain, not staying behind again, are you?' he teased.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"Come on captain it'll be fun, let's race!" Shiki shouted.

"Hold on tight let's go!" Shiki laughed running with Kappa on her back towards the singing frogs.

"Where do you wanna start looking?" she asked her shipmate.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Hmm, dunno,' Kappa replied, only now realising that they didn't know where they were going. Maybe they should have asked their frog guide for more information... Oh well, nothing to be done about it now. 'Hey, I wonder if there's much of a Marine presence around here,' he wondered out loud. 'That frog guy said he liked to piss them off.' Shaking the thought from his mind, he returned to the question at hand. 'Maybe we should stop and ask someone what there is to do around here? Come to think of it, are humans, like, really weird to them?' He then remembered that his crew-mate wasn't even human herself.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"I don't know, I don't smell any marines yet, doesn't mean they aren't here, they could be somewhere else on the island," Shiki suggested and frowned at kappas next question.

"I'm dragonian and to me humans are pretty weird," Shiki shrugged and smiled as sheepishly as she could in her mini dragon form.

"Well let's go talk to the villagers then!" Shiki suggested moving fast towards the singing frogs, "that is a start i guess,"

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast