Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Hunter x Hunter RPG: The Hunt Begins

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MegamanX195's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter RPG: The Hunt Begins

Sora started laughing at the sight of Dietrich climbing the walll.

"Sorry... sorry! It's just that it was so... random! It's like if you suddenly dig up a hole in the ground to try and sleep into."

Now's no time to be laughing, everyone's just some time away from entering a life or death situation, but it still seemed funny.

Sora pondered if he should have told them that one story... the mission with Jade... back at the van. But he didn't feel like it.

Wait, a basic question popped up in Sora's mind. It surprised him that no one asked this before. Maybe it went without saying? He decided to just spill it out.

"Hey, if Dietrich dies, who becomes the "leader"? When, where and who do we report to?"

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Oh yeah, good question,' Thos said, struck by the idea. 'It hadn't even crossed my mind.' He wondered who out of them would make the best second-in-command. Scyre and Random both seemed to have good brains but he wondered if either of them would be okay being led by the other. Lukannon might find it difficult to have his commands understoood... Sora and Dennis... maybe they were too young. Then again, age doesn't make much of a difference when it comes to being a Hunter; they'd earned their license just like everyone else.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MegamanX195's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Sora thought that, if it went down to voting, he'd vote on Random. He seemed like the most... balanced one. Scyre certainly would be... uncomfortable if Random was chosen, and vice-versa. Lukannon was probably a good leader back where he lived, and would be able to take good decisions on instinct, but he'd be uncomfortable leading urban people. Thos seemed like a nice guy, but Sora's not sure if he's leader material. About himself... well, Sora felt it was fine either way. He could do a good job as a leader, but he's not necessarily after it. He's not sure if anybody would be voting on him after that little "black-out" earlier, though. Maybe Dietrich would just choose who it would be.

"I'll wait to hear what everyone has to say before saying anything else." Sora thought.
    Last edited by MegamanX195; August 05, 2012 at 05:32 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

"Well, it's pretty obvious it'd be either Random or me" Scyre said matter-of- factly "We are the most experienced of the group. Thos doesn't have the will to do so and Lukannon...well, no offence, but you kinda lack the social skills, since you lived on your own for the first years of your life and then were took in by one hunter and lived apart from society. Dennis, Sora, while I respect you, because you're both Licensed Hunters and both have good Nen Skills, I think you might be a bit inexperienced for the job"

-They might kill me for this- he thought with a sigh, considering he didn't reveal to the others exactly how much he knew about them.

"However, if it indeed comes to Random and me, I'd choose Random. I'm a bit of a loner and I have no experience in managing groups, however, Random here does, with the whole "One True Gang" thing. Of course, if you don't want to be in charge, then I'll try to do my best." Scyre concluded.

-While he probably dislikes me, he's the only one here who could be my equal-

"Oh, and yes, I have done a background check of all of you while we were picking up our stuff"
    Last edited by Zvane; August 05, 2012 at 05:43 PM.

Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Completely unsure of what a background check and why there was any type of argument over leadership (Lukannon was amazed that the others here thought they could be an alpha), Lukannon simply kept his distance. The 2 younger than him seemed pleasant, but not much of pack master material. Loud stick man seemed a great number 2, not a number 1 simply because he looked to be in his own tree sometimes, ignoring the jungle. The healer was a bit too passive, while the other just smelled off. Lukannon associated scents with feelings, and Se-Ke-De smelled of someone who enjoyed killing, not one who killed for survival. He wouldn't be able to trust that one; thankfully he wouldn't need to worry too much as they were not packed together.

Staying away allowed him to work on his "In." He let Ash out once more and enveloped him in the In. Now, Ash would be almost undetectable. He would use this to search, and hopefully get some type of lay of the land for everyone.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'That's the house,' Dietrich confirmed when he returned to them. 'If I die, Scyre, you're in charge. Now, let's move out; see you at the edge of town,' he said simply.

They all moved into their various groups and separated, drifting amongst the crowds. Dietrich had been unsure at first of Scyre due to his apparent ruthlessness and lack of regard for human life, but when Dietrich had come to terms with the fact that ruthlessness was fine as far as he was concerned (he didn't care as long as it increased the chances of Twisp's rescue), he had realised that the clever Scyre was an ideal candidate for leader, provided the others followed him; if it were up to Scyre, Marconi's death would be swift and efficient.

It took them about ten minutes for all three groups to reach the meeting point; the sun had set by the time they were gathered. All going into Zetsu, they crept through the thick grass that led out of town and up to the mansion. Soon they were as close to the mansion's perimeter fence as they could get without either being seen or attacking the armed guards that waited there.

'Okay,' Dietrich said. 'Everyone get into position. On my command, we go, full-speed; cover the ground between here and the house as quickly as possible. Lukannon, Thos, you take out the two guards.'

Just then, they all heard the noise of an approaching vehicle behind them. Staying low in the grass, everyone waited. A van came up the track and stopped at the gate. The Hunters could tell from where they crouched that at least one of its occupants was a powerful nen user; it gave off that radiance of power that was unmistakable. Its occupants spoke to one of the guards briefly, then the gate opened and the van drove away. Soon it was out of sight. 'Alright,' Dietrich said, after giving the van long enough to reach the house. 'We've just been given at least one more enemy to fight, but fuck it, nothing we can do about it now. On command; ready! Go!'

They sprung into action. The attack had begun.

The two occupants of the car (besides the guard that drove it) were a small, grouchy-looking girl and a man in his thirties. He had black hair that was swept back in black spikes and he had a shark-like grin. 'There are a lot of tasty-looking people in that village,' he said to himself as they walked into the mansion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

((Sorry, Im using library Comps right now so this will be short )

Dennis simply nodded at Scyre's comments, he agreed completely on what he was saying and didn't really want to be a leader of any sorts anyway. "Oh, and yes, I have done a background check of all of you while we were picking up our stuff" "Damn, well thats an assasin for you..." The boy thought, he didn't have anything especial to hide other than his friends death, but he doubted that could bite him in the butt at all, which was a fairly niaive thought but still.

'That's the house,' Dietrich confirmed when he returned to them. 'If I die, Scyre, you're in charge. Now, let's move out; see you at the edge of town,'
    Dennis simply nodded and followed the group, keeping his nen low and steady. When the van came, he quickly covered himself like the rest and could feel the energy comming off from one of the people in the van, He used Gyo and saw merely the driver and one other person before the van left. "Looks like this party we're about to crash has more guests... this should be fun..." Dennis thought sarcasticly.

'Alright,' Dietrich said, after giving the van long enough to reach the house. 'We've just been given at least one more enemy to fight, but fuck it, nothing we can do about it now. On command; ready! Go!'
    Dennis sprang into action Nen ready and alert.
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Scyre was surprised that he was chosen as a second-in-command, he was no leader material.
    -Oh well...I hope Dietrich doesn't die...plus, who's gonna pay me if he does?- he thought.

As soon as the van arrived, he noticed the Nen user inside -Oh....-

"Ok, assassination team, listen, we wait 55 more seconds, enough for them to make some noise, then we bust in." he said. As soon as he finished saying those words, he saw Dietrich and the others launching themselves foward.
    "Well...that was fast....ok guys, 50 seconds"

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9