Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

19 10.98%
  • Good

89 51.45%
  • Average

49 28.32%
  • Bad

16 9.25%
New Reply
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 576 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 576 Discussion / 577 Predictions

This chapter sucked for the following reasons:

1) Didn't learn anything new
    2) Very little action
    3) Conversation between brothers was stupid

*Sigh* i wish Kishi would focus back on the naruto vs tobi fight, that was a lot more interesting. However, I wonder what will sasuke do? will he help his brother in stopping Kabuto & Madara or will he continue on to the naruto battlefield? because him and itachi fighting each other seems unlikely at this point.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    This chapter sucked for the following reasons:

1) Didn't learn anything new
    2) Very little action
    3) Conversation between brothers was stupid

*Sigh* i wish Kishi would focus back on the naruto vs tobi fight, that was a lot more interesting. However, I wonder what will sasuke do? will he help his brother in stopping Kabuto & Madara or will he continue on to the naruto battlefield? because him and itachi fighting each other seems unlikely at this point.
    We did learn new stuff...about Madara's and Itachi's character...and about Shodai

How was the convo of the brothers stupid?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Technically he couldn't have displayed the power he has now back then, because he didn't have neither Mokouton nor Rinnengan if I recall correctly.
    But I'm sure he still isn't serious, because if he was he could've just stomped the Kages non-stop with Mokouton or summoned a couple more Meteors on them.
    Well i know he couldn't use Mokouton or the rinnengan but i wanted to know if he could have possibly done just as well or better against all 5 of the kage if he was old madara(one that fought the 1st) if he went all out.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually don't think Sasuke would fight Kabuto but rather become his ally or pawn.
    I feel that Kabuto could somehow still cancel or unsummon edo Itachi, making Sasuke wanting to keep Kabuto alive or even do as he says so edo Itachi could remain.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Well i know he couldn't use Mokouton or the rinnengan but i wanted to know if he could have possibly done just as well or better against all 5 of the kage if he was old madara(one that fought the 1st) if he went all out.
    Oh ok, now I get it, but I doubt it to be honest. We've basically seen Gaara put him out of Susanno'o already and with Onoki's Jinton and the other Kage's abilities they would beat him. What also sort of saves him is the Edo Tensei joker, if you take that away too even the great Madara won't be able to defeat 5 Kages imo.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    We did learn new stuff...about Madara's and Itachi's character...and about Shodai

How was the convo of the brothers stupid?
    Ok, let me rephrase that then we didn't learn anything of significant importance
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Ok, let me rephrase that then we didn't learn anything of significant importance
    I see...well I guess I will have to disagree on that...because I think when we get to see some insight into support character's personality it's always significant, because they were neglected...

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Wow. So Hashirama was an epic medical ninja on top of everything else? He just gets better and better. He could fully heal himself without even doing seals.
    So can any Edo Tensei... What makes a medic isn't healing yourself it is healing other people. So why are people treating this like its some massive upgrade over what we saw during the Chuunin exam?
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bhutan
    Post Thanks / Like

Pace has slowed. To be expected after Bijuu Mode. Character's need to be further developed. There needs to be a huge loss - something like Pain annihilating the village. Otherwise, story loses emotional energy.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahahaha Madara...

Tsunade's heals are more than impressive given her condition : she is simply not as gifted as her grandfather. Madara is just bashing her because she simply doesn't have natural advantage like him or Hashirama. Typical and expected from the arrogant Uchiha.

Yet there are people who are joining him in his bashing. Awesome.

I confess that I'm not accostumed to see Itachi making such open smile. First time we see that.

Other than that, good chapter overall. I'm dying to see if Tsunade can do something roughly at the same level as Jiraiya's going all out or not.
    Last edited by Gats; February 29, 2012 at 01:10 PM.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

lol... I can't believe Itachi realy tried to ignore Sasuke and Susanoo had to be used to make him talk. Damn I was almost right with my prediction from last week xD

Spoiler show

Hmm so Hashirama could basically use something like Tsunade's Rebirth Seal without much effort and whenever he pleases? Wow, thats some insane powerup... Tsunade wasn't joking when she said "Tobi with Hashirama's cells could be a true immortal". Now I wonder how Hashirama died... maybe Madara poisoned him or something like that... at least it would make sense bearing in mind the conversation from this page.

Now I'am looking forward to Tsunade finally having some moments to shine... I just hope it won't be followed up by her death... with two of my other favorite characters already dead I'd realy miss my blonde kagelicious bombshell... and I'd be left with just Kabuto, who's living a very dangerous live too right now xD
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    But I'm sure he still isn't serious, because if he was he could've just stomped the Kages non-stop with Mokouton or summoned a couple more Meteors on them.
    I wish we knew a bit more along these lines. Being able to spam abilities like the metors, or the forests just seems to be going a bit too far. Surely not even ET Madara could just continually dump meteor after meteor after meteor like that. So far we haven't been given any indication that ET zombies have any limitations on thier chakra, but surely there must be SOME kind of limit - otherwise why bother with Bijju? Why just just resurrect some joe-blow fodder ninja, hook up a cable to him, and BOOM - you have more chakra than the Jubi ever did. Infinite chakra. That can't be the case, or it undermines pretty much everything.

Pht - what am I saying? EDO TENSEI!
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Other than that, good chapter overall. I'm dying to see if Tsunade can do something roughly at the same level as Jiraiya's going all out or not.
    Tsunade is Mito Uzumaki's grandchild as much as she is Hashirama's.. The seal she uses to regenerate likely comes from that side of her lineage.. I wouldn't doubt she has other abilities we haven't seen yet. And it would make sense of some of them were sealing related.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 576 Spoiler Discussion

great chapter, shit is getting very serious!!!

itachi seems to be headed for kabuto, i wonder if sasuke is going to tag along and help him.... it doesnt seem like they will fight even though sasuke is understandably upset and still has alot of questions

i wonder if madara will live up to what he said and take tsunade out.... if so that opens the door for naruto to become the 6th hokage but damn i didnt see her biting the bullet , madara

i am interested to see how madara plans to attack the kage's or if anyone will intervene in the battle...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright, Kishi needs to reveal how Hashirama died. We know how all the other Hokage's got taken out and all seem to fit the story pretty well, except for the 1st.

I mean he has healing factor now, can change the land scape with his wood or flower power jutsu, has earth and water element, and could control bijuu. WHO THE HELL BEAT HIM!? And he died young judging from how his ET looked during the Chuunin exam and how old Tobirama looked when he was Hokage. So wtf is Kishi thinking?

I have to say though, for the first time in a few weeks I'm actually really interested in whats going to happen next chapter with Tsunade vs. Madara. I mean realistically in my head she gets destroyed unless she has a secret forbidden milk cannon jutsu and Madara is lactose intolerant. But I guess I have to see what random power up Kishi gives away next week.

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast