Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 359 Discussion/360 Prediction Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz Gantz 359 Discussion/360 Prediction Thread

Raw is out, you can get it here
    Last edited by GAT-X252; March 07, 2012 at 08:38 AM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 359 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Cherry sees Sakata, so he must be at the limit of dying if he uses more. So Sakata will prob convince him to live on. It kinda reminds me of narutos father appearing during the pain arc lol. Whats Nishi doing? Joining the gantz robots?

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Might be far fetched but maybe the Ziabatsu brought back every single Gantzer. They might have full access to the balls since they did just randomly spawn like 100 ultra mechs, which was confirmed is the strongest weapon in the arsenal. If they can spawn 100 point weapons than they should be able to spawn dead Gantzers from the memory bank.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Cherry doesn't have anything to live for now, he's pretty much the sacrifical lamb waiting for slaughter. What Sakata might encourage him to do is hang around long enough to make that final heroic sacrifice. I can't see him returning from this mission.

I'm more concerned that Nishi is getting teleported to the battle. Is he taking the place of some goon who's dead or is he just going to pop up there with his standard suit? Poor Takeshi who'll be alone for a while without a functioning suit.

Also to above poster. If they really are reviving everyone, doesn't it mean that Reika will also be revived? Lol at the mood whiplash when they just buried her and she pops up saying: "Hey guys! 'Sup?" (then Kei will immediately wrestle to the ground and make sweet sweet lovin' to her).

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BrazilianGantzer's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shion Izumi View Post
    Might be far fetched but maybe the Ziabatsu brought back every single Gantzer. They might have full access to the balls since they did just randomly spawn like 100 ultra mechs, which was confirmed is the strongest weapon in the arsenal. If they can spawn 100 point weapons than they should be able to spawn dead Gantzers from the memory bank.
    I don't think it was that many mechs...Plus, they said "largest" weapon, not "strongest". That's a big difference (Oka's mech x Oka's Suit).
    But I don't think it would be impossible that they would resurrect every Gantzer. It would be awesome to see some old characters again. Although if they brought Reika back it would be a kick in the nuts for us after the last two chapters! hahahhaa

Edit - I should have read Ruhina's post beforehand!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhina View Post
    Cherry doesn't have anything to live for now, he's pretty much the sacrifical lamb waiting for slaughter. What Sakata might encourage him to do is hang around long enough to make that final heroic sacrifice. I can't see him returning from this mission.

I'm more concerned that Nishi is getting teleported to the battle. Is he taking the place of some goon who's dead or is he just going to pop up there with his standard suit? Poor Takeshi who'll be alone for a while without a functioning suit.

Also to above poster. If they really are reviving everyone, doesn't it mean that Reika will also be revived? Lol at the mood whiplash when they just buried her and she pops up saying: "Hey guys! 'Sup?" (then Kei will immediately wrestle to the ground and make sweet sweet lovin' to her).

Well its either they revive everyone or Cherry is just hallucinating. If its the real Sakata than it will be funny if Kei's team is running around and see Reika and all the dead Gantzers in a group. Reika will only remember up to the last transfer point so she would not even know she died so when Kei2 sees the new revived Reika he will love her even more. I can actually see that play out.
    Last edited by Shion Izumi; March 06, 2012 at 03:58 PM.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys i think you forgot this:

http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/329/9

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

10. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BrazilianGantzer's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

So maybe Cherry is just going batshit insane...
    Damn, I wish they'd bring back everybody.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Or maybe a part Sakata is somehow living inside Cherry's mind.

Damn, maybe Sakata's soul or whatever is still around thanks to his powers...like a Jedi.

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Draculoid's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow sounds like a really interesting chapter! Lots of cool action and things set up for next time, excited to see what Nishi is gonna do (doubt it would just be the same as everyone else) and Sakata. Also cool action with the robots and psychic powers through the robots.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    Guys i think you forgot this:

http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/329/9
    ummmmmmmmm yeah.

If everyones forgotten.

Cherry fuckin lost his mind.

Sorry, sakata more than likely is not alive.

But i was curious if the advanced suits and mech could be used to channel Cherry's power.

Evidently that happened. That makes me very happy ^__^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe how Cherry ditches the machines use and uses his esp to destroy two robots lol.
    Yeah well these powers were sakata and sakata awoke Cherrys so it would be like his brain will power went into there too as a defense to stop cherry from overusing and die.

Sakata only gave Cherry powers because he wanted him to live and not kill himself so he prob thought if he wasn't around anymore THIS could happen.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Enn's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    Damn, maybe Sakata's soul or whatever is still around thanks to his powers...like a Jedi.
    Lol.

Anyway, Cherry has long been overusing his psychic powers; it's no wonder if he dies sometime soon. However, Sakata's appearance in most-likely-Cherry's hallucination can be the single chance for Cherry to consider survival.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 359 Discussion/360 Prediction Thread

If Cherry is going to die anytime soon I hope this is what happens.

The Gantzers for some reason can't reach the compression tower and Cherry just "Hara Kiri's" and makes himself explode destroying the entire ship. That would be the most satisfying and bad ass death in the manga and would make Cherry look like an absolute boss. If he just gets killed by a fodder alien it will be very lame.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 359 Discussion/360 Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shion Izumi View Post
    If Cherry is going to die anytime soon I hope this is what happens.

The Gantzers for some reason can't reach the compression tower and Cherry just "Hara Kiri's" and makes himself explode destroying the entire ship. That would be the most satisfying and bad ass death in the manga and would make Cherry look like an absolute boss. If he just gets killed by a fodder alien it will be very lame.
    Is that how you would describe reika's death? getting killed by a Fodder alien?

I'd be all for Cherri doing something incredible.

He is by far one of my favorite characters outside of izumi.

And as much as I love kei, its usually the side characters that are more interesting than the main. Kei is only my fave when he's saving tai.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast