Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

17 43.59%
  • Good

13 33.33%
  • Average

7 17.95%
  • Bad

2 5.13%
New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 483 Discussion

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 483 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    well i'd have to say that so far based on the dialogue of these 2 separate situations with Yama-ji and Ichigo...so far these 'bad guys' seem to be lacking on the intelligence side....i mean for one thing it would appear they didnt do their homework on Yama-ji and well if you arent gonna do your homework on the perceived strongest member of the opposition you couldnt possibly fail any worse no?....but i guess we'll see
    And what if they 'did their homework' and know that the five of them can defeat Yamamoto? The 5 could be the 5 strongest Quincies, and I always believed the highest Quincies will be the level of veteran captains easily.
    Plus Yamamoto cannot go full force in the middle of SS/Seireitei if he doesn't want to destroy it completely.

ex oriente lux

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt Kubo is bothered by possible nazi connotations. Nor should we be.

Frankly, I was more stressed by that color cover. First words that came to mind were rape time! Dafuq did I just see?

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member patz's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like if Kubo take out Yammamoto's vice captain off screen. I at least want to see him fight once. He didn't get a chance in fake town, didn't even get a slash from Aizen. Even Soifon's vice captain got a fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

another stupid point in bleach. again with the bankai sigh are these guys really that strong because if they can make ichigo go bankai they must be at least Aizen lvl

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    another stupid point in bleach. again with the bankai sigh are these guys really that strong because if they can make ichigo go bankai they must be at least Aizen lvl
    Hmm Aizen lvl? Against Byakuya and many more foes Ichigo needed to use bankai to go on par or defeat said foe. So bankai itself isnt said Aizen lvl. Also i fail to see the point of mentioning Aizen at this point, he will never ever be as strong as he was in his final fight. Also hes locked up and these Quincy do not mention him. I doubt they are there to save his sorry ass.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

This arc has shown great pace and had me guessing. So much is happening in this chapter. If these characters are there to fight Yama, I assume they already know how strong he is, even with one arm. Unless, they had a fighting chance, they wouldn't have shown up. As for Ivan, I think he may seek help from Ichigo. On the contrary, his method is drawing too much attention.

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    Meeeh, not really. If a character uses a power-up it doesn't automatically mean he's doing it because he had no other options left. It could be for the sake of finishing things more quickly or just plain stupid fanservice.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alphabeta View Post
    Meeeh, not really. If a character uses a power-up it doesn't automatically mean he's doing it because he had no other options left. It could be for the sake of finishing things more quickly or just plain stupid fanservice.
    Like the fight with the demoted espada forgot his name, well anyways Ichigo used Bankai on him 1 cause the guy wanted him to and wouldnt let it go and 2 to get moving. Not wasting to much time there.
    Kubo showed us that there is more to using powers then just lvls all the time in this manga so i agree ^^

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member White Rabbit's Avatar
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

the masked guys are finishing off sasakibe and giving a declaration of war at the end of the chapter... does that mean that yamamoto got defeated off panel?
    i still haven't forgiven kubo for doing this with kensei and wonderweiss in fkt.
    Music of rebellion makes you wanna rage

But it's made by millionaires who're nearly twice your age

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone saw the cover yet, i wonder is it forshadowing Ichigo going arrancar mode? I mean the hood covering his left eye has a white skullish design on it. Its def interesting ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkPrinceRevan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 483 Discussion / 484 Predictions

chapters out

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/483

now i guess quincies kno kido as well, but that didnt seem to work out very well for ivan lol

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

After reading a chapter and actually seeing that one of the guys who declare War on Yama got something like a sword (or Zanpaktou)... might it be that Vanden Reich is our highly anticipated Royal Guard? Or am I just hoping for too much?

Also Ivan is quite strong, but Ichi only went Bankai, because he wanted to try to play in Ivan's game, not because he really needed to use it. I see Ivan beeing at least on par with Komamura, but not that stronger. I don't believe he might defeat Byakuya or Kenpachi, so of course he isn't in anyway near even Aizen's base level.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkPrinceRevan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    After reading a chapter and actually seeing that one of the guys who declare War on Yama got something like a sword (or Zanpaktou)... might it be that Vanden Reich is our highly anticipated Royal Guard? Or am I just hoping for too much?

Also Ivan is quite strong, but Ichi only went Bankai, because he wanted to try to play in Ivan's game, not because he really needed to use it. I see Ivan beeing at least on par with Komamura, but not that stronger. I don't believe he might defeat Byakuya or Kenpachi, so of course he isn't in anyway near even Aizen's base level.
    im pretty sure that was just yamas lieutenant's zanpaktou

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/483/18

you can see guard of his rapier, no idea who impaled him with that giant spear thou

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was awesome! Whatever the Van Der Reich are, they are not to be trifled with. I personally don't think Ivan was using Kido, it looked like he pulled something out of his pocket which he then used to attempt to do something to Ichigo when he went Bankai. I'm thinking that whater he pulled out allows him to absorb reitsu faster as he did it when Ichigo released the most reitsu. And remember when Ichigo explained that his jacket thing represent the amount of reitsu he has? If that still applies then it means that Ivan got a little of it before Ichigo overpowered that item.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Nice chapter, gud to saw Ivan with kido type power. But i think the sword that u saw is actually sasakibe zanpakuto.. i dunno but maybe.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast