Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Reborn 375 Discussion / 376 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 375 Discussion / 376 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member stasiasan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 375 Spoiler thread

http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/26436568/11

Summaries out.
    Hibari...he's just a fighting maniak haha.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

So as I predicted before, Vindice and that strange Arcobaleno with a transparent pacifier finnaly join the fight.
    And Hibari loosing his watch was expected. Xanxus is a beast.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I Soooooooooooo called this way before you Jorge!!

I knew that this pacifier battle wouldn't go without that mystery baby we met in the last arc showing up.

Just sucks that Skull's team had to be taken out like a bunch of chumps...

I was kinda hoping that they would show that they could handle their own just as well as Tsuna's team, since their families started together and everything.

It didn't say that the Vindice broke their watches... just kicked the lively sheez outta them.

So maybe the Skull team is still in the game?
    Last edited by ghostexiled; February 29, 2012 at 06:40 AM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope Skull team is not in the game anymore.
    They are a waste of time and space,and thanks to Shimon arc Reborn reached epic low ratings.
    It's better to erase them quickly without some boring Tsuna vs Enma rematch.

Chapter seems great,Hibari is out and that is an unexpected yet lovely surprise.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Vongola Rain's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiramisu View Post
    Hope Skull team is not in the game anymore.
    They are a waste of time and space,and thanks to Shimon arc Reborn reached epic low ratings.
    It's better to erase them quickly without some boring Tsuna vs Enma rematch.

Chapter seems great,Hibari is out and that is an unexpected yet lovely surprise.
    Ya know. Some people actually like the Shimon.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I am one of those fans that really loves the Shimon Family. I think that my siggy should show that.

I know that some in the fandom are not Shimon fans but I rather think that if they are given something really great to do then I think that the Shimon family will get much more attention. I know that Enma and Cozart already are very much loved by the fandom.

It is was not the Shimon family that caused the ranking to be lower at times. I just think that the last arc was a bit more serious in places. I think that the Reborn! fans were worried about the Vongola family a lot. I know that the Yamamoto fans were worried.

I am hoping that the Shimon family will not be completely out. It is rather creepy that it is the Vindice that has taken them down considering that they all almost ended up in Vindice.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BianchiChrome View Post
    Hello!

I am one of those fans that really loves the Shimon Family. I think that my siggy should show that.

I know that some in the fandom are not Shimon fans but I rather think that if they are given something really great to do then I think that the Shimon family will get much more attention. I know that Enma and Cozart already are very much loved by the fandom.

It is was not the Shimon family that caused the ranking to be lower at times. I just think that the last arc was a bit more serious in places. I think that the Reborn! fans were worried about the Vongola family a lot. I know that the Yamamoto fans were worried.

I am hoping that the Shimon family will not be completely out. It is rather creepy that it is the Vindice that has taken them down considering that they all almost ended up in Vindice.
    I don't agree,it's not because fans were worried that they ranked khr so low,and if we are talking of serius arc the future arc was more serius,we even had a dead Tsuna and lots of dead characters.
    Shimon arc had such low ranks because that arc was unnecessary,everyone was waiting for an arcobaleno arc after Reborn promised Tsuna to reveal the arcobaleno secret...and what we have instead?Random new characters who play the victims and aren't even interesting.

The previus arc is so recent,to see them fight again is a waste...we didn't see fighting during this new arc Kykio,Blubell,Squalo,Bel,Levi,Lussuria,Byakuran(and even Hibari,since we see very little),and you think Amano would devote herself to draw fighting scenes with Shimon?
    To erase them all in one pannel is the right choice in my opinion.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Kinda cheap, but it's okay as tirsamisu mentioned, they've already had their big time just last arc, not need for much more unless there is a change of power. But that they would lose that easily... Vendice should be the strongest mafia, if it was that easy to take down the Shimon threat. I'm waiting for a Vendice x Mokuro x Vongola free for all.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I believe that Amano will at some point have the Shimon family fight. I mean if she truly did not intend for them to ever do anything else then she would have left them in Vindice for good. She has also not shown what the last Earth flame is and Julie and Kaoru have not had a fight yet.

If the Shimon family lost all their watches to the Vindice then they are out of this fight. In that case the Shimon family will not have to fight the Vongola family which would not be good because the two families can not fight each other again. If not then the ones still have their watches will fight later. If Hibari lost his watch then it means that more than likely the Shimon family is still in the fight because of Uni's vision.

I do not believe that the Shimon family is a useless family in this story. They are so far the only family to have Earth flames. Tsuna and Enma are considered a fighting team and their rings can fuse together. Cozart is the one who gave Giotto the idea in the beginning to form the Vongola family.

I will not go any further with this but to say that I happen to like the Shimon family. I can understand if some do not but I don't intend for this to become a long issue so lets just all leave it at that. Alright!

I also really want to see Reborn! get back as an anime. I can say that before anything to do with the Arcobaleno comes into play the Shimon family arc will come before it. I feel that if the fans got to see the Shimon family in color and animated then they will get a lot more fans especially Enma and Cozart.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiramisu View Post
    I don't agree,it's not because fans were worried that they ranked khr so low,and if we are talking of serius arc the future arc was more serius,we even had a dead Tsuna and lots of dead characters.
    Shimon arc had such low ranks because that arc was unnecessary,everyone was waiting for an arcobaleno arc after Reborn promised Tsuna to reveal the arcobaleno secret...and what we have instead?Random new characters who play the victims and aren't even interesting.

The previus arc is so recent,to see them fight again is a waste...we didn't see fighting during this new arc Kykio,Blubell,Squalo,Bel,Levi,Lussuria,Byakuran(and even Hibari,since we see very little),and you think Amano would devote herself to draw fighting scenes with Shimon?
    To erase them all in one pannel is the right choice in my opinion.
    Future Tsuna wasn't dead in the Future Arc. IIRC Tsuna drank some sort of potion that made him seem dead.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member LJkAze's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    And Hibari loosing his watch was expected. Xanxus is a beast.
    He didn't lose it he broke it himself and I expected that to happen actually because finally Reborn can convince him to join Team Reborn. Now this is a good feud between and thing starting to get more interesting; Not only does Hibari need to get revenge on Mukuro but now also has feud with Xanxus ^_^. I knew the Clear Pacifier is going to take part in this a Long Long Long time ago.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Shamy; February 29, 2012 at 12:50 PM.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok there is something I'm not sure about here. So the Vindice come and take out the Shimon before the time runs out or after? It looks like after the time runs out in the Chinese scan. I just want to know why they decided to pull something like this if they could have done it when the time started? And why the Shimon first? I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oni_James's Avatar
    Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Shimon has their watches with them and it seems the attack was out of time. Basil was speaking with Shimon (or at least watching them) after speaking with Iemitsu; who had finished his battle against Tsuna.
    ざわ...ざわ...

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast