Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: That chapter was the conclusion of this mini-arc?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 56.41%
  • No

2 5.13%
  • Give it one more chapter.

15 38.46%
New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 338 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hunter x Hunter 338 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Hunter x Hunter

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Uriel; February 29, 2012 at 09:30 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter 338 Spoiler thread

キルアアルカゴンで世界树のふもとに来た
    ゴンに蚁编で冷たくされたことを冗谈ぽくいじる 土下座して谢るゴン おにいちゃんと言って止めるアルカ
    记念写真とったりなんだかんだしてる
    アルカと一绪にいなきゃならないからとゴンに说明
    ゴンを助けた能力も教えた
    キルアはアルカと旅へ出発

ゴンとキルア二人とも切なそうな颜して别れた どこに居ても仲间だよ!

世界中の上で待っていたジン 到着したゴン

色々话した(この世界の外侧にはとてつもなく大きな世界が広がってる。蚁もそこから来た外来种)
    ジンの欲しい物は目の前に无い何かだ!!
    アルカが居るからキルアがジンに会う事を远虑した 亲子水入らずで话せと

巻末コメントは
    兎さんと寅さんが优しくて温かい结婚式を挙げました!お幸せに!

だって
    今周はまあまあ画绮丽だよ

セリフが多いから全文来るまでよくわかんないと思うけどまあまあ面白い。
    続いてくれる事を愿うし 二人が别れた表情も意味ありげな感じだから続いてほしい。

ジンがハンターになったいきさつなんかも色々话してくれたよ。

Killua and Alluka got to the world tree with Gon, Killua tells him about Alluka's power and says they can't be together. They take a picture together and Killua leaves with Alluka.

Gon climbs the tree and meets up with Gin, Gin said that there is a huge world outside of the world they know of. The Ants are an example of something that came from outside this world, and he's looking for a treasure that came from outside this world too.

Rabbit marries Tiger.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm Gon meets right back up with Killua, I thought it would be a little bit more difficult, a little different.

These past 2 chapters where everything gets solved incredibly easily have kind of left me feeling empty.

But it is always great news to hear about scope/size since this seems like completely massive world building from Togashi right here. Essentially they have plenty left to explore in this story.

And that final line I absolutely didn't see coming. Rabbit the prickly/rude girl stuck on the game console and the brash speak without thinking Tiger getting hitched, lol.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Hmmm Gon meets right back up with Killua, I thought it would be a little bit more difficult, a little different.

These past 2 chapters where everything gets solved incredibly easily have kind of left me feeling empty.

But it is always great news to hear about scope/size since this seems like completely massive world building from Togashi right here. Essentially they have plenty left to explore in this story.

And that final line I absolutely didn't see coming. Rabbit the prickly/rude girl stuck on the game console and the brash speak without thinking Tiger getting hitched, lol.
    Togashi draws his wife as a rabbit in the HXH volumes so I figured Tiger in this case refers to him. It's true he usually draws himself as a dog, but this spot obviously is already taken by a female character in this particular scenario.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I can imagine Gon building up a team to enter. Killua/Kurapica/Leerio. Hisoka Follows them for whatever reason.

Spider got word their Dancho went to this world and followed them?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

fake.
    First of all, the fact that Kirua tells Gon so easily about Aruka and her power seems fishy as Morau had previously strictly forbidden Leorio to reveal anything about it, and that order most likely came from Kirua himself.
    Secondly I doubt Gon would let Kirua go this easily. And the mere fact that he finds Jin this quickly seems even less believable. Even though he knows the location, just getting there should be a challenge in itself.
    Last edited by Goshi; February 29, 2012 at 04:57 AM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goshi View Post
    fake.
    First of all, the fact that Kirua tells Gon so easily about Alluka and her power seems fishy as Morau had previously strictly forbidden Leorio to reveal anything about it.
    Secondly I doubt Gon would let Killua go without struggle. And the mere fact that he finds Jin this easily seems even less believable.
    No fake, its true:

http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/26436568/10

Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit. now this is unexpected. Outer Space. Now we finally know what Jin longed for and why he became a hunter.
    I wonder how the main antagonists are going to be represented in the following arcs. Hisoka, the Genei Ryodan. Everyone of them seems to lose importance as the story goes on. and now with such a revelation, and Jin becoming more and more present, I wonder how things will develop.
    The HxH world(earthly world) has showed everything it had to show us? Isn't there anything left to develop story wise? Hopefully he won't jump to a space conquest type arc and introduce new enemies like he did with the ants. That whould once again mean neglecting the iconic antagonists such as Hisoka etc.

And they should really change the classification of the manga to seinen, although the big picture is typically shounen, the everpresent psychological aspect and general mood of the manga seems to be drastically shifting towards something darker.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goshi View Post
    Holy shit. now this is unexpected. Outer Space. Now we finally know what Jin longed for and why he became a hunter.
    I wonder how the main antagonists are going to be represented in the following arcs. Hisoka, the Genei Ryodan. Everyone of them seems to lose importance as the story goes on. and now with such a revelation, and Jin becoming more and more present, I wonder how things will develop.
    The HxH world(earthly world) has showed everything it had to show us? Isn't there anything left to develop story wise? Hopefully he won't jump to a space conquest type arc and introduce new enemies like he did with the ants. That whould once again mean neglecting the iconic antagonists such as Hisoka etc.

And they should really change the classification of the manga to seinen, although the big picture is typically shounen, the everpresent psychological aspect and general mood of the manga seems to be drastically shifting towards something darker.

This can mean only one thing...

PLANET BUSTING NEN ABILITIES.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

HaHa awesome...what a turn of the events. Why i feel like Togashi read Goral's posts here. The way he connected ants with aliens...its uncanny the way it matches Goral's posts....rofl

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
    This can mean only one thing...

PLANET BUSTING NEN ABILITIES.
    I vote for genkidama

EDIT : Argh sorry for keeping posting, but I am just blown away by this turn of events and possible scenarios keep flashing through my head. It's almost worse and more difficult to digest that when Ace turned out to be Roger's son and was killed soon afterwards.
    With Kirua gone, Gon on his own, maybe Kurapika returning, Jin aiming to be an astronaut... the uncertainty about the fate of the villains ... This just changes the whole feel of the manga! It's truly like a new beginning. Difficult to ascertain anything at this point. Togashi is a god. I'd gladly give my body to him (provided he's secretly into guys) if it could gladly contribute in any way to NO HIATUS at ch 340 ... I feel I'm going crazy already. Smoke's coming out of my ears ... Truth be told, haven't been this excited for a manga in a long time!
    Last edited by Goshi; February 29, 2012 at 05:38 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Hunter x Hunter now feels like it's an extension of Yu Yu Hakusho. Think about it. Different worlds, unknown lifeforms, other champions of the world going off to other worlds?

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Raad's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn! There was a time people were laughing about this possibility, but now Togashi really did it! XD
    I would totally share Goshi's enthusiasm if people weren't talking about the end of the manga! It'd be much more than fantastic if Toga would take us to outer worlds!
    *Sits in monk position to wait for the chapter without going crazy!*

A page was posted on Ritual Scan:

Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    Hunter x Hunter now feels like it's an extension of Yu Yu Hakusho. Think about it. Different worlds, unknown lifeforms, other champions of the world going off to other worlds?

You may aswell include Level E then . While the space component of the story certainly opens up a whole lot of possibilities, if it comes to some sort of cross over, however brief it may be, I'd be done with the manga

http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/26436568/10
    Last edited by Goshi; February 29, 2012 at 06:14 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast