Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

Quote Quote:
    A recent television program listing in Japan reports that the Bleach television anime series will end its run in TV Tokyo's 6:00 p.m. Tuesday timeslot on March 27. When a Twitter follower of Bleach animation director Hiroki Takagi sent him an image of the listings, Takagi responded by saying, "So quick. I was going to paste it… /(^o^)\"

Shueisha, the publisher of Tite Kubo's original manga, had already announced that the weekly Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden anime will premiere on TV Tokyo on Tuesday, April 3 at 6:00 p.m.
    Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ng-on-march-27

It´s about time to end this most-filler "Bleach". Thank you

If Bleach-Anime is returning in the future, then plz make it a Anime-Reboot with more faithfullness to Manga like "Dragonball Z Kai" oder "Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood" !!!!
    Lets Go Rangers!

United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!

I AM A RANGER!!

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

They will move it to other time.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mayumura View Post
    They will move it to other time.
    If "Bleach" is moving on an other time-slot, then the tv-magazin or the tiwtter of "Hiroki Takag" would tell us immediatly.
    But either on the tv-magzine or on the Twitter from Bleach animation director "Hiroki Takagi" mentioned about moving Bleach to another time-slot.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Can somebody translate these articel for us ?

Because someone said, that the articel said it'll be transferred into OVAS. Can anyone from the translator confirmed or disconfirmed it
    Lets Go Rangers!

I AM A RANGER!!

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Has Studio Pierrot to much to do with screwing up Naruto now?

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be actually a pity if they'll end Bleach anime for now. Even though I don't like fillers that much, but still there is an option to make a good plot for some filler Arc or even two Arcs.
    Because the problem that people have with a Bleach fillers is a bad plot mostly, not the actual quality.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    If "Bleach" is moving on an other time-slot, then the tv-magazin or the tiwtter of "Hiroki Takag" would tell us immediatly.
    But either on the tv-magzine or on the Twitter from Bleach animation director "Hiroki Takagi" mentioned about moving Bleach to another time-slot.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Can somebody translate these articel for us ?

Because someone said, that the articel said it'll be transferred into OVAS. Can anyone from the translator confirmed or disconfirmed it

Then we will get ~ 1 year hiatus and then Bleach-TV2 like it was with Gintama.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't make any sense to cancel it because it's so close to the manga. Fillers are much more popular in Japan, all of the most watched Bleach and Naruto episodes are fillers.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

So from this anouncement and another that was out not to long ago it means Pierrot is ending both Bleach and Beelzebub animes on April this year which means that Naruto will get a much higher budget since that's where all the money will go like it was in the first 102 episodes of it and maybe some Bleach animators will move to doing Naruto just like some animation directors were moved from Shippuuden to Bleach.

Although I do expect Bleach to be back in Oct. 2013-2014 and Pierrot to pick another series to have as an ongoing and I can already think of one which we just learned that get anime adaptation yet we don't know when...this is just a guess right now but what do you think the chances are of Pierrot animating Magi - the magical labirynth?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by susanoo13 View Post
    ...this is just a guess right now but what do you think the chances are of Pierrot animating Magi - the magical labirynth?
    No, plz not be my favorite Manga "Magi" !!!! Any other studio, but not Pierrot !!!!
    Lets Go Rangers!

I AM A RANGER!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, yes, yes, yesssssssss!!!!!!!!! My prayer was heard and they stopped lobotomizing the watching experience. That's the way every single long running series should be handled, less filler more good animation and plot.
    Last edited by Schabrak; February 23, 2012 at 10:18 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Lemme tell you this : Bleach is gonna be FREAKIN AWESOME;
    Remember this very well. The last episode is more of a proof that the anime team is gonna do some epic shit for the final arc of Bleach.

15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm kinda happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy that there will be a reboot for Bleach down the line when there is a bigger gap. Plus the remade episodes will have better animation in HD since the anime started in 2004.

I'm sad though about no Bleach each week. I'll end up rewatching Bleach from the beginning to deal with the sudden loss lol. As for its replacement, I hope something else replaces it because I read the manga version of Rock Lee's Spring time of youth and it was pretty bad IMO.

Too bad the Japanese public will probably like it a lot. Anyways can't wait to see how they are gonna end the series for now. Some of my favorite Japanese songs came from Bleach. Uverworld and Aquatimez are some of my favorite bands thanks to Bleach.

You will be missed Bleach, but I can't wait for you to come back.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

With how this arc has been that's canon to the story I can see why it's ending here. I wouldn't be surprised if the slip in popularity came down to how the arc presented itself compared to the manga. The anime plays it off to much to turn the Fullbring into evil people. In the manga the Fullbring never did a single thing that put Ichigo's friend or family in harm ala summoning a hollow to attack Ichigo's sister or having a metal bar fall on Ichigo's friends. As well as the scene when Ichigo throws away his badge it made no sense, that's basically saying he didn't want his powers back but the reason he had kept the badge with him and by his side is because subconsciously he wanted to be able to protect his friends again. They decided to show it through seeing his friends in harm and being unable to do anything about it but there was no reason to do it in sucha manner.

The way Kubo set it up is how it should have been and overall the arc itself has turned into a mess because of it's inaccuracies. It just annoys me cause I was actually looking forward to seeing how this would play out in anime but I've only seen maybe 3 episodes and then stopped cause the inaccuracies just annoyed me. They added action where they was no need for it, the arc itself was to be played out in a psychological manner and it was pretty much tossed aside in favor of what they thought would bring in more fans.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Jaiden82's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The anime will be back in another 2 to 3 years, I guarantee it.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this is shocking to me, i know people who cannot wait for the next episode EVERY WEEK, filler or not, this show is STILL highly anticipated

dont get me wrong in a perfect world, all anime would be filler free, but i would rather them continue the series as is, injecting a bit of filler here or there and finish it

than wait 2-3 years until this next arc is over then release it on OVAs or back on TV with a straight run of filler free episodes

because as is we can just skip the filler anyway if we choose.....

and i totally agree that both naruto and bleach would be awesome if they came out with a "dragaon ball kai" type series in the future that was a straight canon version of the anime, i would totally buy the box set of each and wouldnt download or stream that shit

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast