Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

this arc will sure bring the anime back in a year or something ... they manged to take a DEAD boring arc to a new level of awesomeness ... every thing is perfect the pacing, directing, animating and even the music . loved every single episode . but maybe that's why they reached the manga

i'll be waiting for my second favorite long anime to come back to the same level of awesomeness ... and looking forward to those great directors working on Naruto Shippuuden
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

About damn time. The anime has bastardized the action and completely destroyed any sort of characterization or character development by making out of place fillers.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Jaiden82's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok guys it seems that the anime isn't ending after all its just moving from TV Tokyo to TV Osaka. A friend of mine another site found this little info for me.

Well according to Shoboi Calender http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/491 Episode 367 will air on April 3rd at 6:30 on TV Osaka. Just click the "view more" button to see that its definitely airing on the 3rd.

And for those who are wondering of Shoboi Calender is legit, ANN lists it in their encyclopedia bibliography and other sites uses it to stay on top of when other anime will air.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden82 View Post
    Ok guys it seems that the anime isn't ending after all its just moving from TV Tokyo to TV Osaka. A friend of mine another site found this little info for me.

Well according to Shoboi Calender http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/491 Episode 367 will air on April 3rd at 6:30 on TV Osaka. Just click the "view more" button to see that its definitely airing on the 3rd.

And for those who are wondering of Shoboi Calender is legit, ANN lists it in their encyclopedia bibliography and other sites uses it to stay on top of when other anime will air.
    Not completely ruled out, but I would expect in such a case, that the TV program guide indicates the new time slot from the beginning and also that Hiroki Takagi this clarifies.
    And Not, that we must wait 2-3 weeks for an announcement of moving "Bleach" to an other time-slot or tv-station.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

But why end it NOW? The perfect opportunity would've been after the defeat of Aizen. Why after the transitional arc?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But how can the Lost Shinigami Arac end by March 27th? Animes catching up, but its still 20 chapters behind. Plus the above post is right, a transitional arc is a really awkward time to end the anime......also, if filler is the reason for its cancellation, how in God's name is Naruto still on TV? And One Piece is pretty close too, they just move extremely slow, you'd figure they could just do that.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=280314
    This rumor has been denied, but I don't know....
    Last edited by exacta; February 25, 2012 at 02:07 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    But how can the Lost Shinigami Arac end by March 27th? Animes catching up, but its still 20 chapters behind. Plus the above post is right, a transitional arc is a really awkward time to end the anime......also, if filler is the reason for its cancellation, how in God's name is Naruto still on TV? And One Piece is pretty close too, they just move extremely slow, you'd figure they could just do that.
    Well, Naruto Filler´s fits better in the world of naruto-story-canon as the Fillers of "Bleach" duing the "The Arrancar"-Saga. Also the low ratings are one of the reason for the cancellation of Bleach.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    March 06, 2012 – Bleach Episode 363
    The Fierce Fight! Shinigami vs XCUTION!

March 13, 2012 – Bleach Episode 364
    Desperate Struggle!? Byakuya’s Troubled Memories

March 20, 2012 – Bleach Episode 365
    Ichigo vs. Ginjo! The Secret of the Substitute Badge

March 27, 2012 – Bleach Episode 366
    Changing History, Unchanging Heart
    Episode 361 ended with chapter 460. The arc ends at 480... How can they do 20 chapters in 5 episodes?They can't make 1 episode=4 chpatres... It's impossible :|

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so I don't quite understand what the argument is, after all, the Bleach manga is on its LAST arc, so the anime is going to end soon regardless. All this means is that the anime will end ONE arc before the manga. This can easy be remedied with a small ova series. As for throwing in another filler, we all know Bleach fillers are the biggest load of shit anime can produce, they never fit in the time line of bleach, fail to supplement themselves between the brakes in arcs, and obliterate the established rules and facts of the Bleach universe. Not to mention they destroy the characteristics of the Bleach characters by making them do uncharacteristic actions. But well, we have no control over it anyways.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mak123 View Post
    Episode 361 ended with chapter 460. The arc ends at 480... How can they do 20 chapters in 5 episodes?They can't make 1 episode=4 chpatres... It's impossible :|
    For how long have you read Bleach to come to such a conjecture? Bleach, the king of stills and as little as possible plot development[hyperbole, before someone feels offended:P] can do that easily, it could make watching an episode something worthwhile and driving for once. I'm just hinting to the weakness of long running series and their usual chapter to episode conversion.
    Firm but Fair

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually sad that it is not ending, and no, not because it would mean less work P:
    I don't watch fillers anyway, even though I know Bleach fillers tend to be at least half-decent. So for me, it'd be better if they took a break and came back later, either with reboot (can you imagine that) or with super-awesome last arc. We know that Bleach anime will always be catching up to manga quickly, and I'll be tired of 2years long fillers or filler arcs in the middle of canon arc. Because that's the only way for Bleach, since it has LONG arcs and less content in each chapter than other series.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    Well, Naruto Filler´s fits better in the world of naruto-story-canon as the Fillers of "Bleach" duing the "The Arrancar"-Saga. Also the low ratings are one of the reason for the cancellation of Bleach.
    Yes because Naruto should be struggling to get back his headband from some civilian pirates and hanging out with his friends on their missions to get war supplies fits perfectly into Naruto canon.

Anyways the inevitable continuation or remake will probably come in the last 2 years of Bleach's final arc like HXH. I just hope its a remake with just canon material even though I personally loved most Bleach fillers.

Hollow Ichigo vs Zangetsu is still one of the best filler fights ever.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So is it ending or is it just going to a new channel?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing definite till now, just that it lost it's airing slot on TV.

That remake talk again, honestly for what? To waste two+ years on reproducing already available content instead of directly making the best out of the final arc? One can easily skip fillers, the 1:1 adaption, not so much. DBZ was riddled more with stills than filler and HxH only had 3/5 of the current chapters done. Would people want a Reborn remake too instead of a continuation?
    Last edited by Schabrak; February 26, 2012 at 02:30 PM.
    Firm but Fair

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Would people want a Reborn remake too instead of a continuation?
    Well, Reborn-Anime isn´t really licensed in USA and Europe, which isn´t dubbed it until now. A Reborn-Remake would be a perfect opportunity to dubbed it from the beginning and with them new Fans^^

Anyway, for a Bleach Anime-Remake, I would only remake the episodes with 4:3 aspetio ratio and cutting the filler´s out. The rest of the episodes with 16:9 aspetio ratio is good and it doesn´t really need a remake ( only cutting the fillers out ).

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast