Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

So, it's confirm the anime will be cancelled? Wow, i cant imagine how to deal week after week without bleach anime because the feeling is different than reading manga for me. I prefer to see animated version of manga because i can hear the voice, song etc. I hope Naruto anime will save my boring after this...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If they ended up rebooting Bleach I would be so pissed.............why redo 250 episodes? Hell no, I wouldn't watch 250 episodes of the same stuff.....plus the Bleach anime always delivered on canon stuff. I would prefer they just start with the Quincy arc if they go back to Bleach, especially since its going to be such a long arc. I also hope that if this does happen they keep the soundtrack instead of discarding it like in Shippuden(the fact that they bring it back for their stupid flashback fillers is honestly just a slap to the face if anything lol). Bleach's soundtrack is freaking amazing.....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kazeofsilence's Avatar
    In a room, with Kubo Tite in a cage drawing me Bleach chapters in advance
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The anime isn't ending. It is just changing to a new channel and airing half an hour later.
    The Secret of the Manga

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kazeofsilence View Post
    The anime isn't ending. It is just changing to a new channel and airing half an hour later.
    It's NOT.
    Please read the Thread...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kazeofsilence View Post
    as Skyguardian said, the Anime is going to end. It not changing to a new channel or airing-time >.>

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    as Skyguardian said, the Anime is going to end. It not changing to a new channel or airing-time >.>
    So, it will be forever cancelled or will be back for final arc soon? It's like a bad dream Bleach anime will end so sudden

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by espadaboyzz View Post
    So, it will be forever cancelled or will be back for final arc soon? It's like a bad dream Bleach anime will end so sudden

We don´t know, also the animation director of Bleach-Anime doesn´t know. We must wair until Studio Pierrot give us an answer.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly the Anime was one of the reasons that i coming back to bleach when week after boring week horrible chapters were released. Kubo better start putting out works of gold otherwise this is gonna be a serious blow to his franchise...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

WebNewtype: "Bleach" TV Series Ends at Episode 366

Quote Quote:
    The online edition of Newtype Magazine, WebNewtype has just updated their online TV listings, confirming what has been previously reported but never confirmed: The TV series known as Bleach is ending at episode 366. The online listing lists episode 366 as "Final Episode":

• 365話 一護VS銀城! 代行証の秘密 (3/20)
    • 最終話 変わりゆく歴史、変わらぬ心 (3/27)

While the show may get a rebranding and restart in the future after the manga has gotten further ahead, like Naruto Shippuden, the listing indicates this will indeed be the end of this series. WebNewtype usually does not mark series which are known to have split seasons, or are going on a known hiatus, as having final episodes between seasons.

How long do you guys think it will stay off the air? Will it come back in other forms such as movies?
    Source: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...at-episode-366

Now it is confirmed, that the Anime is going to end. So I hope the people, wo saying the Bleach Anime is moving to another channel or moving to other timeslot, doesn´t continue that !!!

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's sad to see Bleach go but I guess it can't be helped. The anime is very close to the manga and there has to be at least two long seasons of fillers to open up the distance. It's kinda hard to find filler material which will fill in this time frame and not be too repetitive. I have no doubt that Bleach will be back once we're halfway through the final arc, the studio will certainly not ignore successful anime material in the long run.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this is a surprise. I was hesitant to think that the anime was actually ending, I just thought that it was changing its time slot. I'm a little sad seeing as I thought that the Bleach anime was the better version of the story. The manga may be better in the art department, but at least the anime has better pacing (as well as backgrounds lol). I hope the anime will come back one day like Inuyasha's did.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

This sucks pretty hard. Bleach is by far the best anime out there now and probably the best anime i have ever seen IMO anyway....It was always well paced, consistent, good music, good animation quality, great fights, good fillers etc etc..But i guess i understand...Even i would be fedup if they do a filler arc every 20 episodes...I just hope it comes back..Sigh
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SHINOBI-03's Avatar
    Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    I just thought of the perfect solution. A repeat&reboot for the Bleach anime. Start all the way from episode 1 stating in April and skipping all the fillers. Add in some upscaling and fixing animation problems and we have our Bleach fix for about 5 years.
    And it shall be called Bleach: BanKAI.

Sorry, they tried that with Dragon Ball Z and it didn't work as greatly as they thought it would.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a little shocked that the anime will be ending now. They will probably continue it later in about 1/2 years or something. Just to give enough time for the manga to get ahead.

Though the animation was amazing these last couple episodes. The next one should be too.

I wouldn't mind fillers, but what could they do really? What could they put between the finish of the Representative Shinigami arc and the new arc? Nothing. Unless they decided to do school life arc or something and that would be ridiculous and would spend money that needs to be saved.

So, while sad, I'll faithfully wait for its return in the future.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think reboot is a good idea. Having new manga chapters every week, and refreshing your memory in anime. I don't know if that's planned for bleach tho. It seems more like no than yes, I think there are anime that need reboot more (I guess Pierrot in Naruto is better adept, but that won't happen now, maybe some years after the manga's finished).
    In any case, it'll come back.

ex oriente lux

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast