Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

I'm getting that people want a reboot of the anime, but, imo that will only happen years after the series is completely over. It's like DBZ and DBK. It took almost 20 years to make another series and even that one wasn't finished correctly. I'm guessing they'll do a continuation of DBK next year or the following.

But with Bleach? I dunno how many would react. Plus the anime and manga don't differ that much in terms of content... ok well there are some differences, but none so far off from the manga that deserves a new anime.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Bleach Anime is temporarily break and come out with final arc soon. I want to hear/see my favorite character voices and animated action from them especially Captain Unohana in Bankai mode. It so frustrated rite now to handle every week without Bleach anime, perhaps manga will save the day.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by espadaboyzz View Post
    I hope Bleach Anime is temporarily break and come out with final arc soon. I want to hear/see my favorite character voices and animated action from them especially Captain Unohana in Bankai mode. It so frustrated rite now to handle every week without Bleach anime, perhaps manga will save the day.
    Don't forget the pace of Bleach. We'll have ~1-2 years long break IMO, but when the anime starts again, I don't think you'll have to wait longer to see the things you want to see animated than you'd if there were just fillers in between. They'll catch up and it won't take that long.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MyuuMyuu's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

They should have stopped the bleach anime when ichigo became human. Then wait until the manga is finished, and make a part two.. sigh. I don't believe they will remake the bleach anime, its too long for that, but I hope they will do a final arc of bleach like they did with inuyasha..

But in the end, this might just be the end of bleach anime.. no one can say for sure if they'll ever continue it...
    Last edited by MyuuMyuu; March 21, 2012 at 04:39 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So why was the anime ultimately cancelled? Was it a ratings thing or was it something else? Or was it to avoid making yet another filler arc? Anyways, according to kubo he had about a decade worth of more bleach after the timeskip, if the anime had to keep going they would have been forced to make fillers pretty much every year at least and there would be basically be no continuity.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow i'm shocked . I heard a rumor saying the anime will be stopped but i just hoped it won't be the case . I mean IMO it's stupid to stop it now when the manga is in its final arc . I'm guessing that after the manga progresses more or is about to be finished they will continue with the anime . Please let it be that way

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I'm going to have to find more anime to watch every week this totally blows, but I don't think it's over yet.

p.s: I love DB Kai I hope they finish it sometime soon.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

final episode 366, so 303 too late!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    final episode 366, so 303 too late!!
    Nice argumentation there. :/ You didn't have to watch it past the SS arc or even start the filler arcs.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    So why was the anime ultimately cancelled? Was it a ratings thing or was it something else? Or was it to avoid making yet another filler arc? Anyways, according to kubo he had about a decade worth of more bleach after the timeskip, if the anime had to keep going they would have been forced to make fillers pretty much every year at least and there would be basically be no continuity.
    Anime cancelled because they got not content in general. Filler arcs had bad ratings and nobody buy dvd with it.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure "fillers got bad ratings" and "nobody bought DVDs" as fillers are (almost) more popular than canon anime parts (Japaneses ). I think it's more of how slow Bleach is, it probably isn't very easy to make up a filler arc every few months. A while longer and we would start getting fillers about Ichigo traveling to moon, it's not easy to come up with a filler arc that will be at least a little bit real, interesting and won't clash with manga facts.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    I'm getting that people want a reboot of the anime, but, imo that will only happen years after the series is completely over. It's like DBZ and DBK. It took almost 20 years to make another series and even that one wasn't finished correctly. I'm guessing they'll do a continuation of DBK next year or the following.

But with Bleach? I dunno how many would react. Plus the anime and manga don't differ that much in terms of content... ok well there are some differences, but none so far off from the manga that deserves a new anime.
    Oh hell no......not a reboot. Bleach has been going on for waaaaaaaaay too long for a reboot when it hasn't even finished. It's not like Hunter X Hunter, which only went like 50-60 episodes(many of which were drawn out or had filler) then switched to OVAs for a bit and then got canceled only to reboot this year.....I really don't want to rewatch 479 chapters worth of content already seen when there's going to be a ton of new content that's going to kickass. Especially since they did such an amazing job on all the canon material for the most part, not to mention the voice actors voiced it for over 300 episodes, wouldn't want to watch the whole series over again with different voice acting.

The new arc is already amazing IMO. Best new arc that I'm currently reading. Who the hell would want to wait a few years so Bleach could restart from the beginning? Anyone who want's Bleach to reboot is out of their freaking mind lol.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really. Given how kubo was drawing his chapters during the entire arrancar saga, the anime could finish
    rebooting bleach in less than 100 episodes. No, I'm serious.
    It's just the question of whether it is worth it or not, db kai was because it's..dragon ball and HxH because it was really old and the fanbase is huge.
    Bleach would get a reboot if studio pierrot or another studio thinks its worth the investment but seeing how Bleach sales are falling, I don't think we'll see one anytime soon or at all.

So I'm more in the favor of a new OVA/series, more likely a short final series to end it. They have to do it seeing how much money Bleach can bring them
    and why not?
    Just..give it a few years, say maybe when this current arc reaches it's climax.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6