Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate episode

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Below 5

1 4.17%

2 8.33%

4 16.67%

6 25.00%

5 20.83%

6 25.00%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 251 - The Man Known as Kisame

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 251 - The Man Known as Kisame

Quote Originally Posted by gh0un View Post
    Its the same voice actor and he sounds exactly the same.
    You cant distinguish his agitated voice from his normal voice because you didnt hear itachi´s voice for a long time thats all.
    /facepalm...
    I know it's the same voice actor. If you actually read previous posts you'll see that I said it was the same voice...
    The other guys said the voice in this episode sounded different, I just put crazy Itachi in because that sounds way less like Itachi than the newest episode, but it was still the same voice actor...

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Not really possible to say anything about next weeks episode based on the preview.

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matsemann08 View Post
    Not really possible to say anything about next weeks episode based on the preview.
    To me it looks like we can say that we're getting pretty good animation in the next episode.

Spoiler show

I'm actually a little surprised, as Konan isn't really a fan favorite nor a major character despite being (ex-)Akatsuki. Tobi however is a major character so I guess he's the attraction force here. I got to say we've been having a surprisingly good run lately. The only bad/average episode was 250, all the other episodes around it have been good/great/awesome.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

nice episode,I really loved this part in the manga!! but I find the anime a bit bad-drawn,am I the only one? probably,since I don't usually like animes' drawing. by the way,fuguki is very ugly here and with that colors,and poor ibiki,he thought to be able to capture kisame?!what an idiot!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Adv2011's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

The episode was ok and i always think that they have problems putting exact soundtrack for each scene and they suck at that.
    Tobi: no power surpasses my eternal mangeyko sharingan!
    Itachi: Kabuto, to think that you surpassed orochimaru is amazing on it’s own, yet i believe you still have much to learn, especially about who you are deal(?) “dealing?” with

Failll ^^

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

itachi's speech was too cool nonetheless!! but I don't like the fact that in the anime they still keep making the sharingan wheel to turn into MS. I hoped they had stopped that!

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2