Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter (2011) OST Fan Club

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter (2011) OST Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmericandream View Post
    I agree with most of these. I can't wait to hear more of this awesome new soundtrack.
    Well we didn't hear the Silver Haired Apprehension when Killua threatened Sadaso...but I think what we did hear...that is silence was actually better.

Though I think we heard it when Killua was negotiating with the trio. Which I thought fit well.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

When will they be fully released?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Salce's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    When will they be fully released?
    It was released in Japan a few days ago.

It's a matter of time, until somebody decides to upload it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Refraction's Avatar
    Country
    Iceland
    Post Thanks / Like

Apologies if this sort of thing has already been submitted elsewhere, but I just received my copy of the second soundtrack in the post, this morning--and, if you haven't already, please consider picking up a copy. It's got the cleverest thing going on with its packaging that made me giddy with delight.

Spoiler show

The jewel case slides out of the box to reveal an alternative image beneath--and I think that effect is a lovely touch. At first glance, you have the cutesy surface of the show before you try to extract the CD, but once you slide the case out, you get to see the sinister contours of the show beneath the surface. That's a lovely thing to do, I think.

I suppose if anyone downloaded the soundtrack, they probably got to see that anyway--but still, the disk itself has a gorgeous purple sheen and sparkle that I believe is necessary to experience in person. Please support this sort of thing if you have the means to do so, because I'd love to get more of these in the future!

5. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Refraction View Post
    Apologies if this sort of thing has already been submitted elsewhere, but I just received my copy of the second soundtrack in the post, this morning--and, if you haven't already, please consider picking up a copy. It's got the cleverest thing going on with its packaging that made me giddy with delight.

Spoiler show

The jewel case slides out of the box to reveal an alternative image beneath--and I think that effect is a lovely touch. At first glance, you have the cutesy surface of the show before you try to extract the CD, but once you slide the case out, you get to see the sinister contours of the show beneath the surface. That's a lovely thing to do, I think.

I suppose if anyone downloaded the soundtrack, they probably got to see that anyway--but still, the disk itself has a gorgeous purple sheen and sparkle that I believe is necessary to experience in person. Please support this sort of thing if you have the means to do so, because I'd love to get more of these in the future!

Thanks. I had no idea. That's awesome.

I love Leorio's change in expression. Hilarious.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheAmericandream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How much is the second soundtrack going for? These days I tend to prefer buying my music digitally (when not downloading), but that casing is really cool so I may have to look into this.
    Freddy? ....No, HISOKA!!-Agon's famous last words.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Netero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^If you order it off yesasia, it would be around $36.00 and that's including shipping.

http://www.yesasia.com/us/tv-anime-h...0-en/info.html

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

"That's A Bad Move... Little Ant"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Unrelated to the current anime's OST, but one time I was in Glasgow and came across a cool video game shop that also sold some manga/anime related things. The old anime's OST CD was for sale, yet I didn't end up buying it for some reason. Then again I'm one of those people that don't regard the old OST so highly (it's still a good soundtrack though).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ZonikStrike's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Could anyone upload the OST please? =D Or at least the 23 track (As For Those Outlaws, Unrivaled Strength). I cannot find its full version anywhere, only 1:21 cut =(

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member brigid001's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Got myself a copy too I was delighted!!! I thought I wouldn't find it though because the anime storesare huge in Japan and a lot of advertising over there is for one piece lol but I finally got it =D BTW totally recommend for people to go to Japan!! Great experience

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

I got it for 2500 yen in an anime store which is like 25 euro or $31
    Fave Manga:
    20th Century Boys, Alive:The Final Evolution, Bokurano, Hunter x Hunter, Kamisama no Iutoori, Liar Game, Reborn,
    Shingeki no Kyojin, Shinigamisama ni Saigo no Onegai wo, Zetman.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member majinjeb's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I know it's kind of out of nowhere, but this morning I was thinking about how it would have been nice if Keno had did a song for the new series. I really enjoy the new songs, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade them in for anything (especially Galneryus, man I was psyched when I saw they were doing a song for HxH). I just thought maybe a random OST song by Keno would be enjoyable. For me 'Ohayou' is the song that I associate HxH with (it's more memorable to me than the other songs from the 1999 series).

Though it's too late for that imo because I think that music style is too bright, and from Yorknew after, HxH isn't as bright as the beginning.
    "Until now... I got through it well. I managed to come back from the edge of hell several times. You can say it develops a kind of intuition, And what that intuition tells me now, is... This... is where I'll die." -Squala

"The hopelessness was suffocating. I loved it." -Cinnabar

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh, maybe for Greed Island, I have no clue what Keno's other music is like, it would at the very least neat to see any nods like that to the older production. I really can't wait to hear more yorknew arc related music, and maybe see if the Spiders get heheh character songs. Shizuku singing about being forgetful and her blinky/Deme-chan

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kamen Rider Dragon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by majinjeb View Post

Though it's too late for that imo because I think that music style is too bright, and from Yorknew after, HxH isn't as bright as the beginning.
    How is the style too bright?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the one arc it could work for is if they brought Keno back for the Greed Island arc opening, since on the outside it at least appears as a happy little MMO rpg, but its dark on the inside. Its deceptive like the rest of HxH really.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member majinjeb's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Dragon View Post
    How is the style too bright?
    When I hear it, I get a 'bright' feeling. Especially with the opening animation, when they are waking up to a new day and whatnot. I don't see that fitting with something like Yorknew or the Chimera Ant arcs... those I associate with darker feelings.

@AmericanDream
    I agree with you about the beginning of Greed Island. As for Keno's other music, I don't know anything about it. For all I know it could be their one hit wonder.
    "Until now... I got through it well. I managed to come back from the edge of hell several times. You can say it develops a kind of intuition, And what that intuition tells me now, is... This... is where I'll die." -Squala

"The hopelessness was suffocating. I loved it." -Cinnabar

New Reply
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast