Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Most favorite romantic panels/pages!

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Most favorite romantic panels/pages!

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    now you make me wanna read TRC. -_-

I started reading it and about some three worlds in I was just too... I mean I felt it was probably too much effort to read this thing. I don't like action shoujo much, lol. makes me use my brain too much.

Although I did finish CCS.
    LOL I was reading TRC when it was still being published so we could take things slowly, discussing the crazy plot while waiting for new chapters to come so it wasn't so exhausting. I once planned to re-read TRC to understand the whole plot better but I gave up immediately. And TRC is popular for the mind-wrecking plot twists at the later chapters... So yeah. XD Still it was quite a fun ride.

CCS is too lovely not to be read, and you're so mean if you don't finish it unless you just have the series for something else but the plot and graphic.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

oh but I did like CCS, and it remains nostalgic to me since it was my first encounter with CLAMP... and probably... my first shoujo.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    LOL I was reading TRC when it was still being published so we could take things slowly, discussing the crazy plot while waiting for new chapters to come so it wasn't so exhausting. I once planned to re-read TRC to understand the whole plot better but I gave up immediately. And TRC is popular for the mind-wrecking plot twists at the later chapters... So yeah. XD Still it was quite a fun ride.

CCS is too lovely not to be read, and you're so mean if you don't finish it unless you just have the series for something else but the plot and graphic.
    I think TRC is awesome for confusing even the mangaka themselves...

I don't read CCS, only watch the anime. Am I mean?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

oh but I did like CCS, and it remains nostalgic to me since it was my first encounter with CLAMP... and probably... my first shoujo.
    It's probably my first shoujo too (in case of the anime)... since one of the earliest memories I have of watching anime is watching CCS.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    not mean but... the anime never got to show what the manga offered, and to make matters worse, I think the dubbed version chopped and changed a lot of things to mask the darker side to CCS that clamp was always keen to.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I think TRC is awesome for confusing even the mangaka themselves...

not mean but... the anime never got to show what the manga offered, and to make matters worse, I think the dubbed version chopped and changed a lot of things to mask the darker side to CCS that clamp was always keen to.
    TRC is just too exhausting. Maybe that's why it ended like that.

And what baboysai-chan said about CCS. I read the manga and watched the anime, but I recommend the manga more. The anime is very long, a bit too long for my taste. While it's actually fun going around catching cards and turning them into Sakura cards... It can get a bit boring sometimes. (And I used to hate Mei Ling for getting in the way between Syaoran and Sakura lol~) The manga has this right pace, right length, and the scenes give more impact in manga. Ultimately, the confession scene.

But maybe that's just me. Not that I hate the anime, of course.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2