Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game Thread - Game 15 - Pokémon Edition - END GAME

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Freid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 15 - Pokémon Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    1- I've been playing like that for like... 4 games now or something like that o.o Like others, I kinda gave up on trying to figure out who can be team rocket/mafia during first day (I've been in 10 games or wtv now, had time to learn at least a bit? xD). Not saying we should stop looking for suspicious people, I even said recently I might change my vote lately based on how some people are playing, but you can check past games, recent ones: it's better to eliminate people who won't play much, or they'll just contribute to a boring game and future hostkillings. You've been away for a little while now xD so maybe you missed that and based your vote on a fragile assumption?
    Sure is pretty interesting and convenient of you to have developed such a flexible and preemptive tactic like that. Your 'new playing style' is too much of a minefield, so you've only landed yourself on the top of my list of people who are suspicious by default
    Last edited by Freid; February 24, 2012 at 07:49 PM.
    Predictions: Smoker | One Piece
    Why So Serious?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

And yet you didn't even checked my point @.@ As long as other people can also check that you based that point on a lie xD... Saying I 'changed my playing styles' 4 games ago 'cause it would be useful in game 15 makes no sense xD
    Last edited by Farfalla; February 24, 2012 at 07:59 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Freid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I don't know your intentions for suddenly deciding to start voting off inactive people, but that tactic can definitely be used as a free pass for team rocket to vote off inactive players and get away with it without attracting suspicion. It's a goldmine for team rocket when they want to vote for someone innocent and get away scot free.
    Predictions: Smoker | One Piece
    Why So Serious?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, trying to catch up to situation. This far no one imo seems very suspicous. However, I went to Pokecenter archives to study if there are journals written of similar events in the past of Viridian city. I paid atention, that of this Team Rocket, there is always the one loud one, since the start of the game. I couldn't bother looking the arhichices for too long, but I noted that the Rocket person has been almost always 2rd to 4th most speaking, so at the moment my suscpicions are Gary, Maria and Albert.

Of the three based on intuition Maria and Albert are on top of my list. Maria sure behaves a little oddly. Albert talks a lot, but says a little. Hardly any opinion behind his speech, and if there is, it is a doubting accusation with little basis. I'm too afraid to go to shower before we rob Psycho Maria, but for now

Vote rob Snob Albert

Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Why the hell do I sound odd? @.@ I don't get why is so weird to stimulate people to pariticpate while you guys are doing the opposite xD
    You are insisting in such a silly thing, that I'm the one starting to suspect people xD
    Why not suspect the one that voted and said nothing about the vote?
    Or the ones that just rushed and voted for who they believe that are 'regular trainers'?
    Or the ones that always joke saying 'team rocket' sentences and stuff?
    People can be random, but they can't pick certain reasons to vote on day one? @.@
    Why not suspect the ones that thought the same way? Just 'cause I was the one to vote like that?
    How am I not suposed to talk much when I have to defend myself? xD
    I'll prolly have to change my vote to defend myself and now I have to read the whole thing to decide with one could most likely be team rocket: Kevin or Albert #.#

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm...Psycho Maria seems sort of defensive

But not in a way that is unreasonable

Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll change my vote in my defense before more people decide to gang on me @.@

Vote Rob Snob Albert

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Really, the point of this game is for townies to rob mafias and not townies destroying townies

I don't care, townie detective, go investigate me this night

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that's one sad lazy defense attempt. Though the accusation was rather lazy too. Not sure if more or less suspicous now.

Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you're trying to do something here xD Like pushing me to use tips to my role as something to convince people to maintain me here. Maybe that's not the case, but yeah aside from being too excited to leave the game now, I also think I'm too important as a help to the other trainers to go.
    I recall that you also used this same lazy defense once, when a game was starting xD So that's funny. And people thought it was a fair defense. Reasonable one.
    At least someone finally admitted those accusations were weak somehow @.@
    And, Alpha, I'm sure I'm townie/regular trainer, but it's not like people aren't suspecting you not being one, so it's not the case of townies destroying themselves yet o.o

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Kd's doc claim is terrible. With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch. he had what, 2 votes? Either terribad play or scum messing with town. If Kdowns is scum then thank God the town player who has Chansy isn't stupid enough to counter-claim.
    2. Tai needs to vote. Everybody who isn't voting needs to vote. with no lynch we can't get more information. Not voting is terrible, it's practically your strongest power.
    3. Alpha's claim is equally terrible. it's also lazy, just claiming town and asking cop to backup. Quite honestly asking cop to confirm a innocent is a waste of a shot.

At any rate Kevin has less excuse than Alpha, so serious vote now. Also I'm still considering which mafia player would dare a cop to investigate him. Of course, WIFOM, but hey. Alpha how many games have you played? It'll make things clearer for me.

Vote Rob Kevin
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Jerry, If you notice where I had claimed, I thought I was counterclaiming Maria

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze View Post
    At any rate Kevin has less excuse than Alpha, so serious vote now. Also I'm still considering which mafia player would dare a cop to investigate him. Of course, WIFOM, but hey. Alpha how many games have you played? It'll make things clearer for me.

Vote Rob Kevin
    2 games, dude. Last time we both were mafia, and you scolded me for jumping on bandwagon
    Last edited by alphabeta; February 25, 2012 at 06:48 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Sounds like you're trying to do something here xD Like pushing me to use tips to my role as something to convince people to maintain me here. Maybe that's not the case, but yeah aside from being too excited to leave the game now, I also think I'm too important as a help to the other trainers to go.
    I recall that you also used this same lazy defense once, when a game was starting xD So that's funny. And people thought it was a fair defense. Reasonable one.
    At least someone finally admitted those accusations were weak somehow @.@
    And, Alpha, I'm sure I'm townie/regular trainer, but it's not like people aren't suspecting you not being one, so it's not the case of townies destroying themselves yet o.o
    If I'm not mistaken, Roughneck Tod was talking about Snob Albert. I mean, anyone would do what you did in your situation, whether you're a Trainer with a useful Pokémon or a Rocket. It doesn't make you more suspicious, it doesn't make you less suspicious. All it says is that you want to stay in the game (and who doesn't?).

Snob Albert's defense to your vote, though, was more or less "nooo, I'm a Trainer, don't vote for me!!". Which, I gotta say, isn't very convincing.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, I talked about/to Albert. Interesting to have a reaction from you too Maria, suspicously defensive!

"Funny" picture, "Noo, Imma townie, silly", "Detective check me". Kinda weak. Besides detective check is useless if he is Rocket Boss.

Thread Closed
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast