Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game Thread - Game 15 - Pokémon Edition - END GAME

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 15 - Pokémon Edition - DAY 5

I'm not exactly sure why someone used Yawn on me, but I guess they think I'm dangerous. I've still yet to see a really hard argument from anyone that says I'm Team Rocket. Regardless of that, I can't vote today.

Since we're up against it I'll just come out and admit that I have a Growlithe. But I suppose since there might not be any Chanseys left in the game, we're hamstrung.
    Hicker Max and Gentlemen Jon are not Team Rocket. Tamer Adam is Team Rocket. Vote for him if we want any shot at winning this.

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

How do we know your sanity??

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

If there is any other growlithe alive please come forward and compare your investigations!

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanna beg here for the sickly to remain quiet XD
    He's a great weapon for us. If we screw up this round, we'll need him alive to prevent mafia from voting.
    SO PLEASE DON'T REVEAL YOURSELF.

Ok, got a dynamic worksheet \o/ I'll show it this way:
    Day 1:

Day 2:

Ok, it could be coincidence. So I checked some other things before I would come here to say I strongly believe at least two of them are mafia.

Now I wanna w8 for Gary's response to Steve's question before picking one of those three to vote (I have my main suspect alrdy, but I wanna check what could change things).

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    How do we know your sanity??
    I wouldn't be able to tell myself obviously, but I investigated Maria as well and she's not Team Rocket either.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Channy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    I wanna beg here for the sickly to remain quiet XD
    He's a great weapon for us. If we screw up this round, we'll need him alive to prevent mafia from voting.
    SO PLEASE DON'T REVEAL YOURSELF.

Ok, got a dynamic worksheet \o/ I'll show it this way:
    Day 1:

Day 2:

Ok, it could be coincidence. So I checked some other things before I would come here to say I strongly believe at least two of them are mafia.

Now I wanna w8 for Gary's response to Steve's question before picking one of those three to vote (I have my main suspect alrdy, but I wanna check what could change things).
    Wow the same three people voted those two out Im not very suspicious of Gary anymore
    maybe Jerry and Adam are both team rocket. I wouldn't be surprised at all. but one of them for sure has to be Rocket

Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

This is all so weird =-='
    First: You said you imagined mafia would go for Tai. So why didn't you check him? You could have your sanity confirmed now, in case mafia indeed decided to kill Tai as you expected.
    Second: Out of those four, people suspected me and Jon, but mostly me. Why you didn't include me there before?? As a townie, you should be worried about keeping me and Jon alive, since nobody ever mentioned Max as suspect. I'm active, it would be convincing if I could confirm it for you, right...
    Third: As a detective, I'd be afraid to reveal myself like that now D: Imp was a doctor for sure, and I strongly believe Kevin was the other one... So it's kinda risky to do that.
    I was expecting the detective to be a bit smoother xD Now I'm intrigued.

Vote Rob Adam
    Maybe you're throwing Adam under the bus to gain our confidence, maybe you're indeed the detective. I also believe Adam is mafia, 'cause him and Jerry wanted Tai and Kevin so bad... He didn't contribute much to the game, and Jerry so often spoke about lukers not contributing to the game and how that was suspitious (Jerry, lurking also means: checking previous posts o.o) but never talked about how little Adam contributed. Adam also pointed that Adi was using the "oh I'm so lost here" as an excuse, but he used the same think most of the time. So yeah, that's my vote.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

So either tamer adam or youngster jerry?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

IS it possible marc could have recruited adam? they did know each other.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Channy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's what I'm getting from this so VOTE ROB TAMER ADAM. This is my vote for now. It might change later depending on the circumstances

Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    So either tamer adam or youngster jerry?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

IS it possible marc could have recruited adam? they did know each other.
    Oh yeah, also that!
    He did know Adam, and Adam was a previous mason. Although he did some mistakes as a mason (when him and Imp failed xD), he had some good ideas to follow! Maybe Marc thought he would be perfect for the job. I forgot to mention that.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay I am confident we have a mafia here!

Change vote from gentleman jon.

rob TAMER ADAM

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    This is all so weird =-='
    First: You said you imagined mafia would go for Tai. So why didn't you check him? You could have your sanity confirmed now, in case mafia indeed decided to kill Tai as you expected.
    Second: Out of those four, people suspected me and Jon, but mostly me. Why you didn't include me there before?? As a townie, you should be worried about keeping me and Jon alive, since nobody ever mentioned Max as suspect. I'm active, it would be convincing if I could confirm it for you, right...
    Third: As a detective, I'd be afraid to reveal myself like that now D: Imp was a doctor for sure, and I strongly believe Kevin was the other one... So it's kinda risky to do that.
    I was expecting the detective to be a bit smoother xD Now I'm intrigued.

Vote Rob Adam
    Maybe you're throwing Adam under the bus to gain our confidence, maybe you're indeed the detective. I also believe Adam is mafia, 'cause him and Jerry wanted Tai and Kevin so bad... He didn't contribute much to the game, and Jerry so often spoke about lukers not contributing to the game and how that was suspitious (Jerry, lurking also means: checking previous posts o.o) but never talked about how little Adam contributed. Adam also pointed that Adi was using the "oh I'm so lost here" as an excuse, but he used the same think most of the time. So yeah, that's my vote.
    1.I had a gut feeling about Tai...I don't really know how to explain it. When a person comes out and claims they have a Pokemon still so early in the game, it's a risk. With the Freeman, he has a built-in protection that the majority of the Townies won't vote for him. He also makes himself a target though, and it's up to Doctors to decide whether they should protect him or not. His built-in protection is strong, but he's also a liability of sorts. I thought Tai was acting so weird, that maybe he wouldn't lie about his role. Maybe if Kevin hadn't wasted his time "saving" me he could have kept us from skipping a Day Phase.

2.Because that was before I used my nighttime ability on you. Me investigating Hicker Max was still early on, and unfortunately I never got to test whether I was insane or not since none of the people I investigated got robbed. It would certainly help me and the remaining Townies if they knew, but it's a risk. There's also another Detective in this game and he might be insane...or I might be. But I don't know if we can count on him/her comparing notes.

3.It's too late in the game to not take risks here, if we don't get a Team Rocket member today then we lose. Would you rather I have kept this to myself and continued to appear indecisive? Kevin could have been the other doctor, if we assume that since Tai didn't lie, Kevin didn't. They were both Townies so maybe we can take their word for it.

A bit smoother? ...well I don't know, I'm still new at this. Not sure what you were expecting me to be.
    Last edited by xi0; March 03, 2012 at 04:13 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll stop coming to this forum forever if Gary is pulling one on us now. He could very well just be taking full advantage of the Haze ability.. But there's practically no point doing anything else now, and it's not like I'm convinced Adam is a Trainer at all.. I'll just have to trust in Gary.

Vote rob Tamer Adam!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

5 of 10 votes.

4x (Psycho Maria, Hicker Max, Expert Steve, Gentleman Jon)

No vote 1x (Blackbelt Gary)
    Last edited by Evil3ye; March 03, 2012 at 04:11 PM.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

You forgot gentleman jon vote.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm so Adam and Jerry are Team Rocket ? Well ok then i'll go with this this round . Hope we aren't making a mistake about this

Vote Rob Tamer Adam

Thread Closed
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast