Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game Thread - Game 15 - Pokémon Edition - END GAME

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 15 - Pokémon Edition - DAY 5

That's a majority of the vote now.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

12h to go. Maybe he wants to defend himself.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe nobody cared and I didn't get it across...

guys, dd is not the bomb, I am.
    He lied about being the bomb to confuse people and save himself, so the only reason is he is mafia.
    I originally planned for someone to night kill me to use my ability, or for him to lynch me as I keep saying he is not the bomb, but he didn't even reply. I'm surprised nobody posted about that.
    True, in a post I did say I'm not a bomb, this is so that I can use my ability but now it is useless, things have gone to shit with only 4 left and the minute gary led us all to hell, it's over
    but if he's safe and correct then we'll go with dd next.

but for now since the votes won't change anything,

vote kill expert steve

oh and if you think I'm doing this because I'm mafia, I must be pretty stupid in your eyes

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve could very well be Mafia, but I never investigated him. I'm probably a target now, so if Kevin was possibly lying about having a Chansey, please protect me.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I think everything is going too smoothly. Everyone is being influenced by your posts and going for tamer.
    with 5 of at least 2 of which is mafia voting for tamer. But it's pretty late to change anything now and I don't want to mess with the flow, besides it makes sense.

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 15 - Pokémon Edition - DAY 3

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    what I'm trying to say dd, is that I don't buy that you are a bomb.
    I'm not the bomb and I don't have any real basis for that but it really felt like you were saving your ass there. Either you were too lazy to think deeply into it(luring mafia into lynching and actually fulfilling your role ) or you did it to save yourself who is actually mafia.
    @.@ I would never get that was a confession...
    Not saying you don't have a point and/or that you didn't have reasons to try to also protect yourself and your role somehow, but you gotta admit those hints could be confusing for us. All the time, people are questioning the other ones here, sometimes it's hard to say if they are just questioning or giving the others some tips about them. You were categorical there, when you said you weren't the bomb. Didn't say "I'm not saying I'm to bomb, but..." to leave it open to interpretations xD So yeah, I totally missed that... And now I'm curious about Steve's answers, 'cause that can change the scenario a lot, imo! (although, I was there with him, it was the last minutes, maybe he was just desperate and needed a role that would keep him alive. He even asked me to switch my vote whilst I couldn't do that).

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Now I'm thinking again that Gary not helping us to break the tie on day two and preventing Steve from dying in the last minutes is weird again
    If Adam isn't mafia, I give up =-=' I'll stop digging for things 'cause I'm confusing things so much I can't help at all...

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

At the End of Day 2 I only knew that Hicker Max wasn't Team Rocket...so choosing between Steve and Swimmer Mike was guesswork.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

I think everything is going too smoothly. Everyone is being influenced by your posts and going for tamer.
    with 5 of at least 2 of which is mafia voting for tamer. But it's pretty late to change anything now and I don't want to mess with the flow, besides it makes sense.
    There are only 4 Team Rocket members I thought?

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    (although, I was there with him, it was the last minutes, maybe he was just desperate and needed a role that would keep him alive. He even asked me to switch my vote whilst I couldn't do that).
    i really don't think so, the situation wasn't that bad and it was foolish to call out himself as a bomb, as anyone as a bomb will claim that role and he will be very suspicious.

Quote Quote:
    There are only 4 Team Rocket members I thought?
    i was referring to the voters. 5 voters, in which 2 are likely mafia members , or more.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

But still Chris, it's his word against yours. I've never investigated either of you, so I don't have insight here.

And what are you basing that breakdown on exactly?

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    But still Chris, it's his word against yours. I've never investigated either of you, so I don't have insight here.
    Think of it like that, there is no reason for me to claim that I'm bomb now when the mafia is winning, sure if I'm mafia and dd is townie I can change everything and make you guys lynch
    dd but then, but I cannot achieve that when tamer is basically dying. I'm only doing this because we're down to only so few townies.
    Read a few pages back and you'll see me trying to get dd to respond to the bomb thing.

Quote Quote:
    And what are you basing that breakdown on exactly?
    6 person voted, there are 4 team rockets and 4 townies left..
    let's assume that the other 2 that has not voted is mafia, then we can see that the rest of the other 5-6 consist of 2 mafias.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

If Adam is the litmus test than I have no idea how active Team Rocket is as a whole.

I think there are 10 players left, minus myself who can't vote.

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh ok, hi, seems like I'm hated all of a sudden. I like how someone noticed (something I didn't) that me, gary and bob voted for the same person but that everyone seems like "hm ok of course it's Adam" for reasons I don't really understand. I'm the prostitute, first night I blocked Farfalla, the other nights I actually missed because I was on campus and when I logged on the whole night phase had ended.

Since I'm the Prostitute and no mafia member, this kinda gives away Gary as being a team rocket member and as he claimed he's sane, that means that either 1) hiker max and gentlemen jon are also team rocket members or 2) one of them is a team rocket member and the other isn't - if that's the case my bet is on gentlemen Jon. Most likely Farfalla as well.

Either way, if I get voted out or not, I haven't really contributed as much as I should have and apologize for that townies. I don't know if there's a continuation to this if I (prostitute) dies but if it is - go get them, if not - you all suck for voting me. :3
    Last edited by blai; March 04, 2012 at 04:52 AM.
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe nobody cared and I didn't get it across...

guys, dd is not the bomb, I am.
    He lied about being the bomb to confuse people and save himself, so the only reason is he is mafia.
    I originally planned for someone to night kill me to use my ability, or for him to lynch me as I keep saying he is not the bomb, but he didn't even reply. I'm surprised nobody posted about that.
    True, in a post I did say I'm not a bomb, this is so that I can use my ability but now it is useless, things have gone to shit with only 4 left and the minute gary led us all to hell, it's over
    but if he's safe and correct then we'll go with dd next.

but for now since the votes won't change anything,

vote kill expert steve

oh and if you think I'm doing this because I'm mafia, I must be pretty stupid in your eyes
    I've been overlooking your saying Steve isn't the Bomb because even though you kept saying so, there wasn't exactly any concrete proof. What you said about Steve not using his Electrode in the best way made sense, but on the other hand it didn't seem like something he wouldn't do, knowing how he usually plays. I was going to vote for Steve after I read one of your posts where I thought you were saying you were the Bomb and not him, because from the moment he claimed to be the Bomb he's kind of avoided the subject and it did seem like an act of desperation right off the bat. But then I saw that you wrote "I don't have anything other than that to back my theory up" or something along those lines and I wasn't so sure anymore, and then you said straight up that you weren't the Bomb.. I mean, I thought you were hinting at being the Bomb, but when you said that, I just thought you were simply going on Steve's poor playing...

That said, you're persistent, and I've been getting a much stronger Trainer-vibe from you than Steve. Steve's "confession" just seemed desperate, while yours seems genuine. If it's your word against his, I'm on your side.

And now that Adam posted what he did, I'm conflicted. There's no scenario in which Gary has Growlithe where he could've gotten me as Townie and Adam as Team Rocket if we're both Townies. So now it's Gary's word against Adam's as well, and to determine if Adam truly has Jynx or not, another Jynx trainer has to step up (or not). OR another Growlithe trainer who's sure of his sanity steps up and proves Gary to be false.

Looking back, Gary saved Steve from having his Pokémon released by tying the votes because "Tai was only going to complicate the game more whether he was Team Rocket or not", but then changed his vote to Mike because he "wanted the day to be over with". Actually, he's been discreetly standing up for Steve throughout the game when Steve has been questioned or voted for. And since I'm taking Chris' word over Steve's (making Steve a very likely Team Rocket), that makes me suspicious of Gary as well...

Argh.. Change vote rob Expert Steve!

If it'll do any difference at all, I'm not sure. But shit... I feel like I'm being played like a violin.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

END DAY 5

Released Pokemon

For listening to the self-proclaimed Growlithe Trainer the Viridian City Trainer made a critical mistake and made it easier for Team Rocket to take over the Town.

START NIGHT 5

END NIGHT 5

Stolen Pokemon

Hicker Max went off to search for his Pokemon.

END GAME 15

WINNERS

TEAM ROCKET

16. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast