Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

CHapter is out

Miu is back and her memoires isn´t ereased from the spell !!!

And that fight was awesome anyway !!
    Last edited by TemplateR; February 24, 2012 at 08:11 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

thank you
    yeah i saw tjat it's awesome

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright!
    Two good news at the same time...first is this chapter is awesome beyond awesomness,that teamwork,resolve and the outcome is just epic! And Kenichi wasnt uncoutious afterall..hehe...well its just awesome...i wonder whats Sakaki gonna du though...
    And teh second awesome news is: mangastream now doing HSDK! dats just grate ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It is great that Mangastream picked it back up. They are the reason I'm reading it now. The chapter was awesome and those two spread pages were terrific. I wonder who is going to completely heal Miu though since she said she is still fighting the urges.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    I wonder who is going to completely heal Miu though since she said she is still fighting the urges.
    Well, someone will 100% heal her from the urges. But this wil be happen after this arc mostly

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel good for Miu coming back, and showing great teamwork and all that...I liked this fight a lot, and this ending will give us the opportunity to see Sakaki's fight, and in the future some lovey-dovey convos from Kenichi and Miu...

But the ecchi in this chapter.......I think this is the chapter with the highest ecchi level so far in the manga...both in number of scenes and level of revealing...it definitely trumps Shigure's motorcycle fight IMO

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This was an awesome chapter in action and ecchi. I think Kenichi say got to first base now, since now she confess to him and allow some hand to heart(right boob) action. That was worth the wait I say, and would not mind if the fight keeps going. I just hope in the next few chapters Sakaki will not do the jacket gag again, it would be pointless now.
    My List Of Favorite Mangas:
    1. One Piece
    2. Hajime No Ippo
    3. Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    4. Hunter X Hunter
    5. Detective Conan
    6. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    7. Beelzebub

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Reborn View Post
    This was an awesome chapter in action and ecchi. I think Kenichi say got to first base now, since now she confess to him and allow some hand to heart(right boob) action. That was worth the wait I say, and would not mind if the fight keeps going. I just hope in the next few chapters Sakaki will not do the jacket gag again, it would be pointless now.
    Wouldn't you say it was a bit too much ecchi?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok im really really glad that 465 is out today also a great chapter with a confusing ending, also I have a really bad feeling about the part where she said that she felt like murdering kenichi im actually thinking that miu is going to start attacking kenichi in next chapter, she is t totally healed of "jenazad spell" and from now onwards she is probably going to turn evil sometimes :S

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To Benelori:
    I would say for the readers that got hooked by the comedy/action ecchi in this manga there would be not enough, but to me yes there was too much. After reading this chapter a second time I would say there was too much ecchi and could have fill in those panels of more fighting or a different angle view of the fight. I felt that when ever Mui fights she falls into the stereo type as "sexy fighting" (means that in her fights it is ecchi and torn clothes), and will never see her grow out of that stereo type. So maybe I would like Mui to kick ass but not show her ass doing it. Thanks for the concern thought.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter

I was right about Kenichi and Miu defeating penguin before Sakaki could reach them.

So Kenichi's move is strong enough to incapacitate even expert class fighters??? WOW that's incredible leg strength for a disciple, i bet the Elder's Korui Nuki could destroy an entire building , Bulu is lucky Band-aid didn't use it against her. I'm still not completely convinced penguin is done yet, i have a feeling he might get back up in the next chapter, but while seriously hurt from Kenichi's attack.

It was nice to penguin finally talk at the end i was starting to think he was incapable of speech lol

Did anyone notice the father smiling in that one page? Thoughts anyone?

p.s: there was a lot of ecchi/nudity in this chapter, can anyone say borderline hentai? I'm tired of seeing miu and her body features. Matsuena please focus on fighting more.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah there was definitely a huge amount of ecchi in this chapter...I mean the fighting was good and all...but still. Anyway, hopefully next chapter we're back to Hongo vs Jenezad.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was good and there is no surprise that Kenichi managed to take down this masked guy with his finisher move. He already is in expert class. Of course his opponent was close to Master Class, but still Kenichi injured him before and now he was fighting together with Miu.
    So Sakaki coming to Kenichi and Miu was pointless, but it was expected. So what's going to happen? Will Hongou die or will he be saved by Elder? I just can't see Jenazad be taken down by Hongou or Sakaki individually or even by them together, but with the help of the Master who was a princess servant they could have managed to take Jenazad down.
    Still I would like to see Elder kicking Jenazad's ass for what hew has done to Miu.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Reborn View Post
    To Benelori:
    I would say for the readers that got hooked by the comedy/action ecchi in this manga there would be not enough, but to me yes there was too much. After reading this chapter a second time I would say there was too much ecchi and could have fill in those panels of more fighting or a different angle view of the fight. I felt that when ever Mui fights she falls into the stereo type as "sexy fighting" (means that in her fights it is ecchi and torn clothes), and will never see her grow out of that stereo type. So maybe I would like Mui to kick ass but not show her ass doing it. Thanks for the concern thought.
    I think some of the positions were exaggerated...the bare butt sometimes, and even full blown frontal nudity with spread legs(which I only noticed when I re-read the chapter)...

And I definitely agree...ecchi or not, if there's no sexiness or imagination to it, then it's just cheap...cooler fight moves and positions, different angles would've worked better

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

OK kenichi is not an expert class until his masters say so, we cant assume that I mean we dont know which is the point where he changes of class, miu is still a disciple and with the last battle that we saw he obviusly hasnt surpassed her.
    I think that in next chapter we're not going to see hongou vs jenazad battle until the end well only if penguin isnt defeated yet.

P.S: what is "sukiaraba" ?

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast