Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54

Thread: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

  1. #31
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Kenichi holding back does not make sense though. if he was at any point holding back then there is no reason for him to have been in so many situations where he only lived merely because miu used every bit of restraint she had and didn't plain murdered him. It is understandable if kenichi made the mistake once however there were 3 times where he simply could not keep up and was about to get murdered. Under the assumption that kenichi was not serious during the fight we would have to assume that not only he was not fighting to win but he also was defending in such a way that miu could kill him easily which makes no sense whatsoever. kenichi was very serious during the fight and he got his ass handed to him.

    And how is the exciting her ki thing not equivalent to ryusui seikuken? Obviously the principle by which it works is innately different from ryusui seikuken, it is not an actual reading of the enemy. However, even though the method is different, it allows a similar end result. Ryusui seikuken and the exciting ones ki ultimately allow the user to follow and predict the movements of the enemy. Whether one method implies an actual reading of the enemy and the other implies feeling the enemy's movements is not quite relevant to that. Otherwise there is no reason for kenichi to have thought for even a moment that miu learned RS and miu's actual statement about using a different method to read and predict the movements of sakaki and akira is simply plain idiocy (which would be weird considering that miu is also so overwhelmingly smart that she learned a language in a week). And why can't her method be applied in battle? If anything it should be quite easier to apply than ryusui seikuken.

    It is true that we have not actually seen the elder training miu (other than at the DoD tournament) however the alternative, that she is training herself, does not quite make sense at all. And shigure and apachai were not teenage masters nor self trained, we have actually seen their masters in their respectives flashbacks and as far as they showed they were not masters until they were actual adults. I don't think miu would be called a disciple by the ryozampaku guys if she was not in need of actual guidance from a master. It makes far more sense that she is actually being trained by the elder than just assuming she grows stronger and learns techniques out of sheer awesomeness.

    I go off what I see. I don't see the Elder train Miu, it's not happening. That's my opinion. Back during Ragnarok Elder told Miu she hadn't been training her eyes well enough because she couldn't see the Kenichi/Odin fight w/out a telescope. That implies to me that he hasn't been that hands on w/ Miu since she was a kid. In the original series there was an omake where Kenichi talked to the masters about never seeing Miu train and then they showed him how she trained doing her every day activities. That hasn't changed in the current series imo.

    In regards to Shigure and Apachai being teenage masters, Blackreaper explained it. Apachai was 18 when he fought the Elder. And Shigure is in her early 20s and is a super master. I think its safe to say that she reached the general master class by her teens. You don't have to take my word for it though.

    Also, Kenichi thought Miu was doing Ryuusui Seikuken because she had just asked him to use it to follow the fight, and because he saw that she was following it as well, he thought that she had developed it too, at which point she said that she was a Dou user and had a different method of following the fight which was exciting her Ki. Each method can be used to read a fight and both have battle applications BUT, Miu's version can not be applied in battle in the same way as Ryuusui Seikuken. Exciting her ki does not allow Miu to read her opponent's heart and change her opponents flow. As a dou user, she herself said it is something she could never do.

    Finally, Kenichi never used his finishers and therefore he wasn't serious about putting Miu down for the count. His goal was to regain her conciousness, not beat her into the ground. He didn't approach this battle with the tenacity for victory in the sense that he would be the one standing in the end. I don't think that can be argued. You say it doesn't make sense, well, a lot of people were complaining that Kenichi was getting beat into the ground and yet still wouldn't fight to win. He didn't go on the offensive until the very end and it was w/ basic techniques to jog Miu's memory.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #32
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    so... are we going 2 c a chapter this week or not? And wth happened to the spinoff? does anybody hav a link for that?

  4. #33
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    By all indications there will be a chapter this week seeing as there is no scheduled break so just give it a few days.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

  5. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dortmund
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    By all indications there will be a chapter this week seeing as there is no scheduled break so just give it a few days.
    From Translation of the side-text of the last chapter:
    Quote Quote:
    side text: the monster has been crushed… but even more shocks await them!! Next issue, there will be a pause in order to write the gaiden that will be on Sunday-super’s 5th issue\\
    bottom: to be continued the 14th March(we get the raw 5 days prior to the publication so the chapter(and my translation) will be probably out Friday 9th of March)\\

    Issue 14, this week:
    Quote Quote:
    Issue 14:
    Cover, Lead CP: Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
    CP: Osumojii! Tsukasa no Ikkan, Gin no Saji
    Absent: Meitantei Conan, Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenich

    So no Chapter this week.
    Lets Go Rangers!

    United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!


    I AM A RANGER!!

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    oh well that makes sense that sucks
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

  8. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dortmund
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Lets Go Rangers!

    United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!


    I AM A RANGER!!

  9. #37
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    hey I hav a question im going to look lik an idiot but is the HSDK spinoff is going to be the OVA or we're going to see the OVA in anime and the spinoff in manga?

  10. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dortmund
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    hey I hav a question im going to look lik an idiot but is the HSDK spinoff is going to be the OVA or we're going to see the OVA in anime and the spinoff in manga?
    If I`m remembering correct, the spin off is also going to be an OVA.
    Lets Go Rangers!

    United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!


    I AM A RANGER!!

  11. #39
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Age
    21
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    If I`m remembering correct, the spin off is also going to be an OVA.
    no it will not be an ova the spin-off will be on the manga only there is no news about the spin-off beening an ova or beening animated

  12. #40
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Is there any expectation of the spinoff being scanlated?

  13. #41
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    http://hsdkfans.com/forums/topic/51-...-and-pictures/

    This is an link to the gaiden, but it's not translated yet & only some teaser pics are shown a summary is also included.
    Are there any spoiler pics for the upcoming chapter? I'm quite anxious
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; March 07, 2012 at 02:34 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

  14. #42
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Sooo, spinoff this week, and in the next one new chapter or what? I read in mangastream facebook page that they are still in a break but that was on saturday so im not pretty sure :S I really want to see next chapter, my other mangas are shitty right now I need some HSDK action!

  15. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dortmund
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    Sooo, spinoff this week, and in the next one new chapter or what? I read in mangastream facebook page that they are still in a break but that was on saturday so im not pretty sure :S I really want to see next chapter, my other mangas are shitty right now I need some HSDK action!
    Spinn off and new hsdk chapter thise week on coming weekend^^
    Lets Go Rangers!

    United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!


    I AM A RANGER!!

  16. #44
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Age
    21
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    here is the full spin-off in japanese

    http://www.ryozanpaku.fr/LEL/kenrawso/

  17. #45
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HSD Kenichi 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Mangastream released the spinoff or "omake" today, mostly the chapter was the kenichi-kano sho's meetings lik in the dod or that garden.
    If u read at the end it says that they are going to do another spinoff, NO!
    Hopefully we're going to see chapter 466 tomorrow but it's probably going to be out next week

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts