Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Trigun Drawing

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Natokiro's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Trigun Drawing

Hi there people, I have made this drawing about 2 days ago, from a reference anime picture I found on google.
    I don't usually do much fan arts because I found hard to copy characters, with the equal proportions of the original ones, but I think Vash was similar in here.
    Any feedback would be great xD

Spoiler show

One Piece 4-ever

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trigun Drawing

First off I would like to say no matter what I say I don't mean to disrespect you or anything.

Its good, there are a lot of problems. His hair is too short, his head is too small he doesn't really have a forehead.

I do like the shading, that's the positive aspect of this, also you did a good job on his attire. I can understand that vash is a very hard person to draw, so I give you props for trying.

Finally the guns look weird to me, I think the machine gun is too small and the chamber of the magnum is off.

I hope this was helpful, I hope I didn't attend you at all.

New Reply