Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Trigun Drawing

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Natokiro's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Trigun Drawing

Hi there people, I have made this drawing about 2 days ago, from a reference anime picture I found on google.
    I don't usually do much fan arts because I found hard to copy characters, with the equal proportions of the original ones, but I think Vash was similar in here.
    Any feedback would be great xD

Spoiler show

One Piece 4-ever

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trigun Drawing

First off I would like to say no matter what I say I don't mean to disrespect you or anything.

Its good, there are a lot of problems. His hair is too short, his head is too small he doesn't really have a forehead.

I do like the shading, that's the positive aspect of this, also you did a good job on his attire. I can understand that vash is a very hard person to draw, so I give you props for trying.

Finally the guns look weird to me, I think the machine gun is too small and the chamber of the magnum is off.

I hope this was helpful, I hope I didn't attend you at all.

New Reply