Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

44 23.16%
  • Good

95 50.00%
  • Average

39 20.53%
  • Bad

12 6.32%
New Reply
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: Naruto 577 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 577 Discussion / 578 Predictions | Check the manga edit contest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alien81
    Has it been prove that Hashirama use his chakra to control the kyuubi? And if chakra was use to control Kyuubi could not Naruto disrupt that chakra flow.
    It's stated that he alone had the power to control bijuu. The only thing he has that's completely unique to him is his chakra. It's not Senju DNA, because Tobirama has that, but couldn't control bijuu. It's done through Mokuton, but only because of his special chakra. Besides, we've seen Yamato do it without Mokuton. Well, he used Mokuton I mean, but wasn't controlling him with the Mokuton by making wooden roots move him around like a puppet.

Quote Quote:
    Again the situation are different back then Naruto was not working with Kuruma, the reason why the kyuubi chakra was leaking was due to him been exhausted in his fight with Oruchamaru, even after exhausting himself, Karuma still got enough chakra for Naruto to use, when people say Naruto is exhausted I don’t know what they mean Naruto might be exhausted but Kurma still got eouno enough chakra left.
    Technically that makes it worse, because Kurama is free to make his own movements. Madara couldn't summon Kurama to his side because it was inside of Naruto, sealed away safely. What's gonna happen when Naruto's in Bijuu Mode and Kurama is free to make his own movements? Naruto wouldn't be able to simply disrupt a Genjutsu to protect Kurama from Madara. He'd have to fight off Hashirama's bijuu control aswell. Keep in mind I'm not saying this is exactly how it'd work. I'm just saying it's perfectly possible.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Alien81's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 577 Discussion / 578 Predictions | Check the manga edit contest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    It's stated that he alone had the power to control bijuu. The only thing he has that's completely unique to him is his chakra. It's not Senju DNA, because Tobirama has that, but couldn't control bijuu. It's done through Mokuton, but only because of his special chakra. Besides, we've seen Yamato do it without Mokuton. Well, he used Mokuton I mean, but wasn't controlling him with the Mokuton by making wooden roots move him around like a puppet.

Technically that makes it worse, because Kurama is free to make his own movements. Madara couldn't summon Kurama to his side because it was inside of Naruto, sealed away safely. What's gonna happen when Naruto's in Bijuu Mode and Kurama is free to make his own movements? Naruto wouldn't be able to simply disrupt a Genjutsu to protect Kurama from Madara. He'd have to fight off Hashirama's bijuu control aswell. Keep in mind I'm not saying this is exactly how it'd work. I'm just saying it's perfectly possible.
    You just prove my point without Mokuton his chakra alone will not be enough. Even Yamato needed both to stop the Kyuubi, and that was back then when Naruto was very weaken by the kyuubi chakra his body was all burn up, now Naruto is fully working with kyuubi and can use the chakra of the kyuubi without any side effect

How can that be worse when Kuruma was out Naruto was in charge with everything that Kuruma did or should I say they were working together, Naruto was telling him what to do most of the time plus Naruto and Kuruma are connected even if Kuruma is out their bodies are still connected.

Like I said before Naruto can simply turn off the kyuubi mood and stop the genjutsu and Naruto does not have to be on kyuubi moon at all time to fight Madara.
    Last edited by Alien81; March 14, 2012 at 02:13 AM.

Ultear Acr of Time by [COLOR="sienna"]Alien81 [/COLOR]

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How does itachi know about ET madara in the first place???? Doesnt he think tobi is madara??

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    How does itachi know about ET madara in the first place???? Doesnt he think tobi is madara??
    If I recall correctly, Itachi didn't say he was going to end ET to get rid of Madara, just that he was going to end ET.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    As much as I want to see Sasuke fight, I don't want it to happen when Itachi should be prostrating himself before his little brother. I was pissed that we finally got a chance for Itachi and Sasuke to talk, and even after Itachi acknowledged he's responsible (in most part) for Sasuke's current situation, he still did less than try to make up for it. Infact he did the exact opposite and agitated an already unstable powerhouse.

I can't for the life of me believe that Itachi was so concerned with ending ET that he couldn't spare more words. Atleast while they continued running. He could've asked for Sasuke's help aswell. Now whenever Sasuke gets irate and kills Kabuto, preventing him from being able to end ET, everyone's gonna say "God, Sasuke ruins everything! What a moron!!", when his current mindstate could've been avoided by Itachi nutting up and talking to him. And the worst part? Itachi's gonna be all "Sigh. I knew this was gonna happen. You're such a disappointment little brother."

Well if you knew, why didn't you take steps to prevent it, genius? The kind of questions Sasuke had isn't something you can just postpone, especially considering this is a once in a lifetime opportunity (how often does your dead brother get to come back to life and explain to you why he ruined your life?)
    I don't think you can blame Itachi for the weakness of his brother's mind - Sasuke has got to take responsibility for his own actions. Also, Itachi has already handed Sasuke over to Naruto - his part is done. Now all he can do is give Naruto and Konoha the best chance to survive. The meeting between the 2 was just pure chance. Something that even Itachi hadn't planned for.
    Last edited by samsiufan; March 14, 2012 at 04:36 AM.
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    If I recall correctly, Itachi didn't say he was going to end ET to get rid of Madara, just that he was going to end ET.
    The point is that itachi said that and then the scene moved to madara. Furthermore, dan stated that madara can't be stopped but forcing kabuto. It looks like this way, though

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 577 Discussion / 578 Predictions

"Do you prefer the clones use Susanoo..Or not?"

Madara just made the 5 Kages to look completely worthless. Finally a badass Edo Tensei.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    to stop madara

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvin's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    You originally took the position that that 5 kages being stronger than Edo madara is logical according to power tiers, there is not a single argument you could present that it was ever indicated in manga that 5 kages together are above madara/hashirama/rikudo senin. I can give you many examples where only the EMS madara of his lifetime/hashirama with his mokuton was billed higher than 5 kages. edo madara is better than both. So even if you think generation theme or intel justifies kages>edo madara, you can't say in any way say that in-verse power tier supports that,that is the point i was making.
    “Them's fighting words!”

‘Madara is considered by many notable individuals to be one of the most gifted shinobi in history and the most powerful that has ever been produced within the Uchiha clan. He has been noted to have been born with particularly powerful chakra, which even Kurama claimed to be far more sinister than that of its own… The fact that he fought and survived every battle he’s ever fought with Hashirama Senju, who was recognised as the strongest ninja in the world in his time, indicates that Madara was also one of the strongest ninja of his time.’

If, by your logic, everything written or ever will be written in the manga and its databooks are irrefutable facts then it is also a fact – irrefutably so – that the Sandaime defeated both the Nidaime and the Shodai.

Now, if it’s a fact that the Sandaime.

Now, whether we like it or not, one of the themes of ‘Naruto’ is the fact that the next generation will always surpass the previous. It has been stated, there have been examples… I hope by now that’s a dead horse.

Now, let’s look at this battle. We have the current kages from each village, arguably the best of all their previous generations, going up against the strongest Uchiha in history. He who also has EMS, Mokuton, Rinnegan, Unlimited Chakra/Stamina, Immortality/Indestructibility. Plotwise, that’s a lot of BS. Arena wise, that’s the best thing that could have happened because otherwise he would have died long, long, long, long, long, long, long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    Well yuo are missing a point, they have prepared themselves to fight against normal Madara (The one who fought at VOTE) not an immortal Zombie with whole new lot of powers. If he wasnt a zombie, he would have died by now... As far as techniques being researched and Had counters prepared, well thats kinda tricky. It basically depends on user when and how he use technique, plus Meteor technique which actually began the carnage , was no way one can use unless he wanted to commit suicide, apart from that None of his techniques were oweing Kages, His Susano was crossed i guess twice in this battle, His fire technique as over came by Mizukage and so on... so Basically Kages arent doing that bad....
    And that, really, is the point I want to make. Madara balances out perfectly with the 5 Kages, so the fight should be more ‘give and take’. Instead, what we see is them needing ‘character development’ to get the boost needed to operate at their best. Now, don’t get me wrong. I love a good CD or internal pat-on-the-back but there’s a time and place for that. Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought we got all of that out of the way. Maybe I jumped the gun and that is coming after a bit more internal dialogue. That still doesn’t remove the bad taste in my mouth everything up until now has left in my mouth.

You are forgetting that what kages are fighting here isn't 'madara back in his day'...its 'madara better than back in his day by far'. Also the word 'surpass' is something kishimoto used very loosely, not really sticking to its literal meaning. SM naruto in no way could surpass minato in the sense of actually being stronger.
    Either we can quote the whole thing as fact or none of it. There is no middle ground; it’s the foundation for the entire series. So, respectfully, either get on or get off but don’t try and call the stuff I can quote ‘not really sticking to its literal meaning’ while yours is the gospel.

doesn't necessarily mean that they have counters for known jutsus of either madara or hashirama. in fact onoki wondered why madara(when they thought tobi is madara)is taking such a convoluted route, cause they could not do anything against real madara. and recently hashirama was hyped to be strongest ninja since rikudo, which he certainly is if he is greater than madara, who himself was so strong that not even 5 kages could stop him(according to both onoki and dan)… As i've said before, detailed intel means little here. I don't see how having intel should help them here on this occasion against edo madara. you are confusing this with pain...in whose case intel was critical. if you don't have any capacity of answering, then what's the point of knowing the questions beforehand? if you don't have any anti-missile system, what good would knowing all about nuclear warheads do?
    That’s a fair point. If I suddenly found myself in the middle of the street, I would know to either jump up and over or otherwise dodge to the left or right of an oncoming car. Of course, knowing and doing are two different things, add to that doing and being able to do. That said, if anyone can dodge a nuke, it should be these guys.

And you keep making the same point again and again about intel...let me ask you this...we all know about the biblical powers of God. Does that mean we can defend against him? NO.
    Humans killed their god, that’s why he don’t come ‘round here no mo’.
    "All the good women are married, all the handsome men are gay."

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    to stop madara
    no,read again volume 58,chapter 552 http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/552/4 Itachi left madara(that is tobi) to naruto(and probably to bee too) and he moved to stop the edo tensei. Kishi shifted the scene to madara to make us realized that itachi,stopping edo tensei,will stop the beast called Madara. Yet,we don't know whether itachi has already sensed madara's appearance or not,I doubt that.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asvin View Post
    Humans killed their god, that’s why he don’t come ‘round here no mo’.
    LOL! that Nietzsche in The Gay Science! Even Kubo Tite used that to end the 1st Series of Bleach http://www.google.it/imgres?q=cover+...1t:429,r:0,s:0

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheMaX's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Naruto 577 Discussion / 578 Predictions

Kabuto is going to summon Madara, so it will be a nice uchiha gathering before a fierce crash: Itachi and Sasuke vs Madara and Kabuto. No way the kages can deal anymore with Madara.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaX View Post
    Kabuto is going to summon Madara, so it will be a nice uchiha gathering before a fierce crash: Itachi and Sasuke vs Madara and Kabuto. No way the kages can deal anymore with Madara.
    I wonder whether madara will let himself be controlled by kabuto. as I said more than once,Madara didn't even wait till the coffin opened to come out in volume 59. Furthermore,a ninja as strong as he would give kabuto some troubles to control him,should I remember you that Hanzo succeeded in getting rid of kabuto's control?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

i could only say that i am not suprise to this episode, hope the subsequent could be more wonderful

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

there are already some 3 chapters which have come out after this. read it to judge. but first of all,Welcome on MangaHelpers!

New Reply
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39