Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

19 21.35%
  • Good

46 51.69%
  • Average

15 16.85%
  • Bad

9 10.11%
New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Bleach 484 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    That being said, why do you all have such a strong passion to kill off all the characters? I like the bleach characters and find it sad when one dies, but regardless of how I feel, we should know by now -after how many years of bleach- that it just isn't the type of manga to kill off its characters... get over it.
    All the characters?

I've only heard about 1 character's killing off being brought up.

And as to why I would want Yama dead?

Obviously it would bring a MAJOR change to the story and provide a high sense of urgency to the situation since the CC would be gone. That little incident could pave the way for Royal Guard intervention which is pretty much what everyone wants to see. I like Yama and I think he is pretty badass, but if his death will introduce us to the Royal Guard than I'm all for it, just as long as he shows us his bankai before dieing.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    All the characters?

I've only heard about 1 character's killing off being brought up.

And as to why I would want Yama dead?

Obviously it would bring a MAJOR change to the story and provide a high sense of urgency to the situation since the CC would be gone. That little incident could pave the way for Royal Guard intervention which is pretty much what everyone wants to see. I like Yama and I think he is pretty badass, but if his death will introduce us to the Royal Guard than I'm all for it, just as long as he shows us his bankai before dieing.
    Is that so? I don't think its necessary for Yamato to die for the Royal Guard to come out, after all, the soul society is fighting its main enemy, even the king would take this seriously and send out all troops... well, I guess we won't know until it happens, but this is my opinion.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Is that so? I don't think its necessary for Yamato to die for the Royal Guard to come out, after all, the soul society is fighting its main enemy, even the king would take this seriously and send out all troops... well, I guess we won't know until it happens, but this is my opinion.
    I don't think so. As we've been led to believe, the Royal Guard's duty is to protect the King. There would have to be an invasion inside his dimension before we get to see Royal Guard.

You know, perhaps Vandenreich is also trying to make the key. If they want to destroy SS, they're going to have to get to the source of it's power eventually. Might have been suggested already, didn't read everything. What if, instead of using human souls of a city to create the key, they want to use Bankai they have sealed. It looked to me like Ivan wanted to store Ichigo's Bankai or something. Well, I guess we'll see.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I don't think so. As we've been led to believe, the Royal Guard's duty is to protect the King. There would have to be an invasion inside his dimension before we get to see Royal Guard.

You know, perhaps Vandenreich is also trying to make the key. If they want to destroy SS, they're going to have to get to the source of it's power eventually. Might have been suggested already, didn't read everything. What if, instead of using human souls of a city to create the key, they want to use Bankai they have sealed. It looked to me like Ivan wanted to store Ichigo's Bankai or something. Well, I guess we'll see.
    I don't believe the Vandereich is looking for a key. The first thing that comes to mind when I think about the key and the various different ways Urahara get things done, I think it's safe to conclude that there is more than one way into the Soul King's layer. If this enemy is as old as I think, there is most likely a completely, unforeseeable, way in which this Vandenreich king is going to approach things.
    Among thousands of comrades and ten thousand enemies, only you... only you made me forget my dream. I see it!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post

When you know a nuke is aimed at your country, you don't wait for it to fire and subsequently destroy you before preparing and priming your own. Upon the release of said nuke, you immediately initiate counter measures. This being said, the Vander Reich have the power of a nuke, to completely devastate the soul society, the Royal Guard will be the countermeasures. It only makes sense to set out now and salvage the soul society while its still in One Piece.

AHhhhh, revelation, the One Piece treasure is a portal to the Bleach universe!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When you know a nuke is aimed at your country, you don't wait for it to fire and subsequently destroy you before preparing and priming your own. Upon the release of said nuke, you immediately initiate counter measures. This being said, the Vander Reich have the power of a nuke, to completely devastate the soul society, the Royal Guard will be the countermeasures. It only makes sense to set out now and salvage the soul society while its still in One Piece.

AHhhhh, revelation, the One Piece treasure is a portal to the Bleach universe!!!
    royal guard really dont deal with SS problems. SS works for the king but in reality the kings world has nothing to do with SS. They dont communicate. THe only way royal guards will get involved-- is if intruders step foot in kings world or illegally open the door to kings world.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    royal guard really dont deal with SS problems. SS works for the king but in reality the kings world has nothing to do with SS. They dont communicate. THe only way royal guards will get involved-- is if intruders step foot in kings world or illegally open the door to kings world.
    Its true the king resides in his own realm, but he presides over the soul society, and if it were in danger of complete destruction then what king wouldn't send his best in to put a stop to it. Unless the king doesn't care about his country and people (which doesn't make sense, whats the point of being a king if there are no people to rule), and is only worried about his own safety; but in that case, isn't it better to combine his forces to assure a victory, then to wait for the enemy to come knocking on his door? Would that not risk his life all the more, limiting the changes of success? The best way to catch a rat is not to put out traps and hope it is snagged, but to let loose rattle snakes.

I don't recall reading anywhere that the king would only come out to save his own hide, that he doesn't care about his SS and the souls that reside in it, nor have we been informed that he does not communicate with the SS or control it through the chain of command. You say, "the only way royal guards will get involved" but I would like to know when Kubo ever said that there was 'only one way' for the guard to 'get involved', not to mention what was required for it. Its nothing more than baseless assumption that the head commander has to die first. If you base your argument off the assumption that the soul king will only send out the Royal guards when 'intruders set foot', and that the king 'has nothing to do with the SS. They don't communicate' then even if Yamamoto died, that would be no reason for the king to send out troops; if he even knows it happened in the first place (which would be rather hard if they don't communicate and he doesn't monitor the soul society as you suggest). The whole basis that Yamamoto's death is the only trigger for the Royal Guards appearance is flawed.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Well, in regards to whether Yamamoto dies, I don't really care. Its not as if he gets many panels anyways; he doesn't help to move the story, he's just there as a extra, the blue sky in the painting that is needed as no more than a background to make the world complete; just a place holder for the leader of this world. Truthfully, I'd hardly even call him a secondary character, so he doesn't hold much importance. In comparison, 5th seat of squad 13, Yumichika Ayasegawa, is of much more importance; he may be no more than a background character, but he moves and effects the story way more than Yamamoto.

Haha, I wonder how many people I just offended, how many will make a mad dash to the keyboard and argue that a head captain is obviously more important than a 3rd seat. But while that is true in the structure of the world that is required for the story line to move through, it holds little gravity over the story line itself. As an example, if I make a story about knights, of course I have to create a character to play the king, but that doesn't mean the king will hold an important roll; he's just a necessity one must reference to complete the setting. Simply, Yumichika has more appearance, more depth to his character, and has influenced the flow more often. In my mind, I'd rather Yamamoto die than Yumichika.
    Last edited by OtakuModeEngage; March 21, 2012 at 03:19 AM.

New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21