Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!!

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.31%
  • 2 (Average)

5 3.27%
  • 3 (Good)

23 15.03%
  • 4 (Great!)

78 50.98%
  • 5 (Epic!)

42 27.45%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

3 1.96%
New Reply
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 659 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 659 Spoiler Discussion

Theories: there are quite a number of parties on PH

The masked people probably took the kids without the consent of their parents thus why the Samurai is looking for his son.

Since the samurai is the only one in SHAMBLES, i guess he met law while searching for his child and got cut up since he annoyed him.

The frozen people the kids are the centaurs I believe, however, the masked people also resemble animals as shown in the latest chapter so that gives us more confusion.

I think Law is alone on the island and is investigating the missing children (I think that would go well with his character)

Sicne there's poison involved, M could be Magellan but i doubt he would leave Impel Down unless Hannyabal took over...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 659 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

So, they all have a theme to them, but how? Sheep, goats, they're like freak experiments. I knew Law was sadistic, but this is overkill. Changing his own subordinates? Or could he somehow be possessed by something?

What gives with that Smokey form of his? And his bounty, 440 Million? That's even higher than Luffy's!

Funny, Luffy found the legs, Sanji and the rest the head and now Brook the torso? Heh, why do I have a feeling that the legs will be the last to join xD

That giant figure reminded me somehow of Brogy. But how would he be there?

What's really interesting is how the hell did Law manage to turn into that smoke like form. And where's the rest of his normal crew? Bepo and Jean Bard?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Keeper of Jericho's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter! I think the best part was with Brook, because it showed how he improved as a swordsman. We saw already that he mastered his devil fruit and music, but it seems it's not all he improved at. Two years ago he couldn't handle a Samurai Zombie (Ryuma), and now we have a living Samurai telling Brook's quite tough. Of course, we don't know how powerful Ryuma was compared to this Samurai, but still, it's quite impressive. He may not be Zoro, but Brook's quite capable with that cane sword of his.

I liked Law's entrance and the fear he inspired in those creep marines. It made me see him in a different light. No longer a superrookie, but a powerful individual with his place in the world, otherwise he wouldn't be a Shichibukai (heartfelt present to the government aside). Just like him to have a place like that as his vacation spot. Wonder where the rest of his crew is. I'm just a bit sad we see Law back so early. I thought he'd show up more towards the endgame again. And please, Oda, don't let him have done anything to Luffy two years ago, it would ruin him for me. I liked the fact that he just did it out of respect for his enemy. Respect amongst enemies is why I love One Piece, and all members of the top of the previous age (Roger, Whitebeard, Garp, Sengoku, Rayleigh) had it for each other.

Curious about the 'boss' Luffy and co ran into. And I lol'd at Robin imagining her and Luffy taking a ride on Usopp and Zoro as they swam across the lake. At least not all her humor is morbid. =p

The gas creature is one big question mark, too. I'm intrigued.

Almost forgot Smoker ringing the bell. The guy's well-mannered! =D

Click the image and visit my place! Don't be shy!

4. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kyo3ooo's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Magellan can't be M.
    M seems to be a bad guy, while we know Magellan isn't and won't be a bad one.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 659 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

Maybe the liquid is Laws blood? Anywho, I loved this chapter, brook was semi cool fighing the torso until he Ran, and smoker somehow makes ringging the doorbell epic XD. Sanji is just f**king everybody up ain't he? My favorite part is probably when luffy though zoro and ussop were gonna swim him and robin over, she was silently thinking it too XD
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member serendip's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oni Giri View Post
    yeah i suspect he gained some material to make vivre card of luffy to follow him to raftel.
    How does the Vivre card work actually?
    'coz I Thought Vivire card only works as the life force indicator and a locator only when the actual person is holding it.
    Rayleigh left his master vivire card with Shakky, he said, it would be hard for him to move around with it, and just in case Luffy's crew show up, it will lead them to Shakky, not him right?

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hardedge View Post
    I think Law is alone on the island and is investigating the missing children (I think that would go well with his character)
    That's highly unlikely, considering Law got out of the building and lied about what it was.
    Then there's this at the bottom of the page. It's as if the henchman is saying - "If we can't be seen and boss won't come out, then it has to be Law, our ally."

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by serendip View Post
    Rayleigh left his master vivire card with Shakky, he said, it would be hard for him to move around with it, and just in case Luffy's crew show up, it will lead them to Shakky, not him right?
    There is no master vivre card. People get a piece of paper from a person who makes it, then cut out small pieces to give to people. Each and every piece of vivre card follows the person who made vivre card for himself. I think it's made with person's fingernails or hair.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member AmyRiddle's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

There is TOO MUCH going on in this chapter! I don't even know where to start with this comment XD
    How does Oda do that? How can he not be confused by his own amount of content in his chapters?!

Hm, lets see.... I loved everything about the chapter so its kinda hard to pick out fav moments.
    Brook fighting the torso was funny and cool at the same time (scary strong SCARY!), i also thought for a second that the samurai has 3 swords, turns out it was just two.
    Robins imagination is just too funny and Luffy, good god, he is adorable XD

Im not sure if Law freaks me out or if i find him awesome, i think its a bit of both. 100 Hearts? Seriously? That IS creepy but strangly fitting.
    And bulding a vacation house on an island like that... couldnt he find a more comfortable place? XD

Also, is anyone else really confused about just how many different groups are now on this damn island?
    Strawhats, Law, the Samurai, Smoker, the M group, the centaur people... am i forgetting someone?
    Either this is gonna end in an epic battle or an epic escape for the strawhats, i dont care either way but i bet my ass on a battle, simply because of the kids.
    Sunny isnt big enough to get all these giant kids off the island.
    I also dare to predict that Strawhats, Law and Smoker somehow will end up working together, if Law is not connected to the M people.
    But then again, how could he overlook these people? Na, he must be connected to them, would make sense because of the "sick" children too.

Ah, i am so confused! Too much to think about this chapter, its better to stop here XD

Edit: Also, page 05, is that a scar on Zoros back? If it is, i really wonder how he got that, after all, its a shame for a swordsman to have one, right?
    Last edited by AmyRiddle; March 07, 2012 at 09:04 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL.... smoker had the cigar's put in the mask filter..... HA HA HA

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AmyRiddle View Post
    Also, is anyone else really confused about just how many different groups are now on this damn island?
    I remember one of my first comment on this arc was 'How many people are there on this desert island' :-))
    I think it is the first time we have some many different groups involved in an arc, if we recap that makes :
    1. The Strawhats (split in 4)
    2. The samurai
    3. The hybrid creatures lead by Boss
    4. M and the masked hybrid creatures
    5. Law and probably is crew
    6. Smoker and the G5 marines

And I'm not counting the children. The worse is that from all those, only M and Law groups seem to be allies.

Even if M group will stay hidden for the moment, I wonder how it can stay this way given the mess the Strawhat are doing at the moment.
    As for Luffy and Boss, I think despite Zoro, they will befriend quite rapidly.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member serendip's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    That's highly unlikely, considering Law got out of the building and lied about what it was.
    Then there's this at the bottom of the page. It's as if the henchman is saying - "If we can't be seen and boss won't come out, then it has to be Law, our ally."

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

There is no master vivre card. People get a piece of paper from a person who makes it, then cut out small pieces to give to people. Each and every piece of vivre card follows the person who made vivre card for himself. I think it's made with person's fingernails or hair.
    Each and every vivre card follows the person who made for himself? What does that mean? If Law did steal Luffy's fingernails he can't make a vivre card and use it to follow Luffy right?

Because as I see it, other cut pieces follows the card itself, not a person it made out of.

I hope Law saved Luffy out of respect for his enemy and not because he has an underhanded plan for Luffy.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by serendip View Post
    Each and every vivre card follows the person who made for himself? What does that mean? If Law did steal Luffy's fingernails he can't make a vivre card and use it to follow Luffy right?

Because as I see it, other cut pieces follows the card itself, not a person it made out of.

I hope Law saved Luffy out of respect for his enemy and not because he has an underhanded plan for Luffy.
    Not sure if it's just nails or if there's some other parts of procedure. Maybe the person who makes the vivre card has to be present. Or maybe you can just cut someone's lock of hair and make vivre card to follow the person. We don't know yet. All we know is that the card follows the person, not a piece of paper.

Let me ask you. What if the person cuts the vivre card completely and gives it to it's friends? Which piece of paper would vivre cards follow then? We know that Ace was at least searched when he was captured and if not, the boiling water in ID would destroy all paper he would have. And Luffy could still follow him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Escaping ID, being an ex-member of Roger crew, having a relationship with Shanks, having some level 5-4-3 following him, Buggy can go on a rampage in Paradise as much as he want, nobody would be able to stop him there except ubers.

Just his reputation is enough to make any shitty pirates piss in his pants, so yeah.
    All the information was poured in a single day.... and out of all the things to take care by the govt (setting up a new base... choosing an admiral to promote... Garp and sengoku resigning) .. they straight sent out the invitation to buggy.... Also in comparison to law buggy's thing does not sound like getting a schichi position... buggy was not member of roger crew.. but an apprentice.... There might be lot other pirates having relationship with Shanks... and about breaking from ID... I am sure they must have got reports from ID later that buggy has not done anything... at least that much is expected of Magellan... and no one else has got schichi position because of their crew or followers.... I thought WG prefers a pirate with no crew...

And Schichi is not required for making shitty pirates piss in their pants... 7 warlords are chosen to maintain the balance of power between WG and pirates..

With this chapter I certainly have doubts on the prediction of buggy a schichi/// however i understand that the black bat confirms it... but it could be a troll from oda ...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the pirates waiting on the shore where luffy, is the Brownbeard pirates. the big guy looks exactly like him.

also love the samurai dude, cant wait to see him whole

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Red Dog's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

440 Millions Beli for who ? Trafalgar Law! did he bribe the government officials to obtain such a price on his head ? The Marine is sure generous under Akainu,it's also surprising that he's become a Schichibukai,I mean Law is a strategist,no wonder he sold his A** to the WG yet after what he's done at Marineford,I did'nt expect that one....I'm starting to think that you guys here own a crystal ball when it comes to prediction

Quote Quote:
    Still even if he was presumed dead (but seriously not by the WG as they know that Law saved him) his bounty was leveled not that high as he managed to take down Moria, punch Tenryubito, enter Impel Down and get out of it and then he got to Marineford, rescued Ace, showed his CoC Haki and also was announced to be Dragon's father and it was already after he had 300 million bounty...
    Also we should consider that that Law, Kidd and their respective crews were at best as strong as Luffy and his crew combined as it was shown on the same oponent - Pacifista. Luffy and his crew managed to destroy one and Kidd, Law and their respective crews barely managed to take one when they combined their efforts, so I don't get that high bounty for Law.
    It's not like Luffy managed to do all this on his own,he had allies,you simply can't grant him all the credits.....though Law is Overvalued like hell.

I'm curious to see how the events will turn out......Luffy owes Law BIG time,not as much as he owes Jimbei(though luffy cleared off some of the debt by saving FI)
    Zettai-Teki Seigi/Absolute Justice

New Reply
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast