Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Best edit of the week

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: ARCHIVE: Edit the panel/page of the week editions

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Edit the panel/page of the week - 583 Edition

Voting is up, guys!

---------- Post added May 09, 2012 at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was May 07, 2012 at 11:46 AM ----------

Congrats LnDRash. Quite honestly all three were hilarious

The new thread will be up shortly, so check it out.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Edit Naruto 584

I personally didn't find many pages, nor panels to be well suited for editing in last week's issue. But I see some potential in the panel I chose.

I want to try out something new too. As of now you're allowed to do whatever you want with last week's chapter (584). So mix pages/panels, choose any page/panel you wish. What will be a constant every week is that there will be posted a suggested (or several) page or panel for those that wish to use that.

Rules
    • Edit a part of last week's issue (Naruto 584) and post your version of it here. All you have to do is put in your own text in speech bubbles at a minimum (or do more drastic edits). It's of course allowed to put in additional thoughts outside of the bubbles, additional bubbles, edit expressions etc. Do whatever you want.
    • As well as posting your contribution in this thread, please use our Gallery Section for uploading (this way it will never disappear either). Follow the link, click browse and select your edited panel. You will automatically be redirected to the uploaded picture. Go to the bottom and click share-picture. Then proceed to copy the BB Code (just make sure to post it within a spoiler tag). Alternatively copy the BB Code Thumbnail (small or big), and post it in this thread.
    This week's suggestion:

You have 5 days to submit your submissions. After that there will be a voting round of 2 days. The winning piece will then be featured in the Opening Post of the new spoiler discussion (later transformed into chapter discussion).

Be creative! Remember, every edit can be fun so don't hesitate to share yours with us.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Edit Naruto 584

Spoiler show
    Last edited by xXan; May 10, 2012 at 09:12 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone give xXan competition for the title

Remember, anything can be used from chapter 584. I'll conjure up something later too
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, I feel kind of bad for not contributing this week... but what can I say? Now that there's Diablo 3 on top of work, friends and family I'am kind of busy xD

Although I have to admit I have a bit of trouble comming up with something for this panel anyway... a guy sweating while getting a blood transfusion doesn't leave that much room for creativity imho
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nobody can give me any competition ... So don't bother !

Also i play diablo 3 to I am at the end of part 3.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is mine... haha.. got some competition now Xxan!! (though it is a tad lame, lol)
    Spoiler show
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    lol, I feel kind of bad for not contributing this week... but what can I say? Now that there's Diablo 3 on top of work, friends and family I'am kind of busy xD

Although I have to admit I have a bit of trouble comming up with something for this panel anyway... a guy sweating while getting a blood transfusion doesn't leave that much room for creativity imho
    Yeah, chapter 584 really sucked. I considered just skipping the whole week because of the lack of proper editing options.

Also pft. Already cleared normal, and I have studied for exams on top of it all.

---------- Post added May 21, 2012 at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was May 18, 2012 at 08:42 PM ----------

Voting is up.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4