Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 339 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 339 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by aromax View Post
    i bet kurapica is the new boss of the zodiacs....just classic..
    I think you're confused. The zodiacs don't have a boss. They're just 12 hunters who Chairman Netero gave special recognition to and take charge of the organization
    in times of emergencies. For example the death of Netero.

It's more like that Kurapika is the de-facto boss of the Nostrade Mafia Family.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Noonealive's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 339 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by shionoro View Post
    Me too.
    I don't care for the sloppy art as long as he delivers weekly or biweekly, or even monthly, just no hiatus again pls.
    I even like the sloppy art in a twisted kind of way, kaito looked awesome like that.

So, as we cleared now that the manga is not going to end and we can assume that we will get to see kurapica in the next chapter, what do you guys exspect?

Kurapica having killed some of the spider or planning to do so in the immediate future (so he could not let himself be disturbed by leorio)?

And how do you think has he improved?

Kurapica started out (after getting nen) as the strongest nen user by far from our 4 main characters, as long as he'd fight against a spider (which are the only ones he wants to fight against anyway), so it's hard to tell how he would improve imo, but i am sure he is a decent nen user even without emperor time.

Also, i predict that leorio will be the one searching for kurapica.
    Now that we have Kurapika back, he still seems like he's apart of the family judging from the suit he's wearing. As for his capabilities, i think now he has full comprehension of his Nen outside the use of the spiders. He has gathered plenty of eyes within the short time limit he was off panel. For him to collect 10 eyes is surely a feat without the use of emperor time.. I could imagine him exploiting his chain and adding some improvements to the way he uses it.

I'm gonna guess that Nobunaga and Kurapika had met up at some point and ended up beating or killing the guy. The way he was drawn in the panel looked as if he had just gone through something big and maybe was at the shrine giving his reassurance that the revenge of the spiders is one step closer.

As for Leorio, they were together at one point of the story so maybe he was calling Kurapika to see if he was done with his business. They must have been doing something together. They're probably going to end up meeting each other. I can't guess any other reason why he would call him.

I'm a bit vague but thats my general consensus. lol

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

i was thinking how togashi would connect gon's history with kurapika's and spiders history. now that ging said something about going to another world or some thing like this, and that he said "the chosen ones from a certain era have RECORDS of when they went to the other side" made me think about kuroro. if i remember well kuroro likes to steal OLD BOOKS, at least one of the spiders said that(chapter 71 page 18)... so i think kuroro want to go to another world too, and consequently meeting gon or ging in the process.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xyzdante View Post
    i was thinking how togashi would connect gon's history with kurapika's and spiders history. now that ging said something about going to another world or some thing like this, and that he said "the chosen ones from a certain era have RECORDS of when they went to the other side" made me think about kuroro. if i remember well kuroro likes to steal OLD BOOKS, at least one of the spiders said that(chapter 71 page 18)... so i think kuroro want to go to another world too, and consequently meeting gon or ging in the process.
    First, welcome to MH! I hope enjoy your stay here.

And well, it could be although I think it's related more with Ryuuseigai and what's on it than anything else.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11