Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The Elegant Duster Eater of Love and Hate?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

The Elegant Duster Eater of Love and Hate?

Hello everyone! =) Long time lurker, but finally decided to post :3

I have a crazy feeling that Yagi is setting things up so the three ZAOs can merge together into a super being, the Elegant Duster Eater of Love and Hate to rival Queen B Priscilla!
    Dae know very well that the owner of the Arm (Prsicilla) is far superior to any AO level opponents, so would having three of them really lure Priscilla there? But if they merge together into the one, the insane yoki level (it's over 9000!!!) would definitely reach wherever Pricilla is.
    Dae has the active rods of the Destroy (extracted from Raki), anyone wonder what he did with them? The Destroyer had shown some merging ability in cases like Beth, Dauf, and probably Clare too. So maybe he also used the rods when he resurrected them, planning on luring out Priscilla.

P.S. I think there are hints from the awakened forms of the ZAOs as well since a lots of you seem to find their awakened forms somewhat lacking lol, Cassandra with focus on heads, Roxanne with focus on arms, and Hysteria with focus on legs and since new chapter wings! Put them together you will get complete super being. Oh, I think Roxanne will play a major role in the merging if it does happen due to her her crazy copy cat abilities.

What do you think?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Elegant Duster Eater of Love and Hate?

You know that kinda makes sense....i mean if Roxanne is the only one who could remember anything....maybe she dose play an important roll....i would love to see her slice Cassandra into little pieces.......but taking over her body would work aswell

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There are some things to note about the destroyer

The two merged partners were sibling and both were devoid of any personality or sense of self and were fused together in human form before awakening. The last two aspects play a big role I'm guessing. Two separate fully formed awakened beings with strong sense of self and strong emotions (cass and Roxy hating each other for example) have little chance of being able to fuse together or even wanting to. The only way i see this occurring is if they were all to enter a state in which their bodies were extremely damaged and there personalities weakened.

Even then it would have to be something autonomous like Priscella's flesh turning active and attempting to regenerate using all available material with it's Yoki 'marker'. That's an extreme long shot of course and nothing planned by Dae, rather IF it does happen it would be unexpected. As as been discussed though, they don't seem to show any Priscella traits other then having Priscella scented Yoki as a lure.
    Besides the Destroyer is already Priscella's equal and natural Antithesis so there really isn't much need to make another beyond abyssal being to be her enemy.

The rods are dead, if you recall they go inactive/die after a period if they do not have a sufficient source of life force. They probably died shortly after they were removed from Raki.
    Last edited by SaphG1; March 01, 2012 at 03:31 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm thinking when one of them dies, the destroyer instinct may take over and swallow the other two. If you recall, Hysteria was "killed" by Miria but she awakened anyways.
    I highly doubt the rods are dead tho, Dae wanted live rods and he found Raki, (the rods were probably sucking the life out Priscilla's arm at Raki's back), being the mad scientist that he is I'm sure he has some way to keep them alive before extracting them lol

This is all speculation :3

New Reply