Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: cassandra, roxanne,hysteria yoki limit awaken release theory

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner melvo 17's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused cassandra, roxanne,hysteria yoki limit awaken release theory

ive thought of this for sum time now. they ar special number ones to be chosen and revived by dae.wat if any of the 3 revived claymores use a little of their yoki.will they jus lose control and automatically awaken becoming abyssal ones? could their be a certain yoki limit on them after they ar revived?
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; September 27, 2011 at 02:54 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: cassandra, roxanne,hysteria yoki limit awaken release theory

I've think this some day ago, why the ex number one don't use yoki against enemy? Too strong that can defeat all claymore whitout yoki release? Or melvo have understeand the real problem? However, in the next chapter i' think that one of the 3 forbidden number one, going to use her yoki.....

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

my guess, that hopefully will be revealed as right or wrong in ch 119, hehe:

0% Yoki = Death

So, a dead NY, Claymore, or Awakened has No Yoki remaining, and thus can't Rejuvinate their Yoki back like they could, if they still had some amount of remaining Yoki.

Therefore, Cassandra, Roxanne, and Hysteria are now like dead batteries instead of living beings (duh - they're dead).

Now, in being Whole Claymores, their dead battery-like bodies can be "Re-Charged" by/through another source of Yoki. However, this "Re-Charging back from the Dead" takes a tremendous amount of Yoki to achieve, even the godly Priscilla's Yoki amount of Yoki within her arm, could only "Re-Charge" the 3 Rank 1 dead Claymores. These 3 "Re-Charged" dead Rank 1 Claymores (Hysteria, Cassandra, and Roxanne) only have the Yoki that they were charged with from Priscilla's arm's Yoki amount, so when it runs out, they return to the grave.

Thus, I believe this is Miria's strategy, to go beyond 80% YR, forcing Hysteria to quickly use up her Yoki, which kills Hysteria, whereas Miria as a HA can handle the 80%+ YR, hopefully without Awakening, though personally, I'm annoyingly waiting to see the Partial or Full Awakenings of Miria and/or the other HAs, GRRRR !!!!! I wanna see what their Awakenings look like, ARGH !!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the opposing views of mine are that:

1. Priscilla's arm's Yoki Revived them back into being normal-living beings, and they have their own Yoki restored and along with being able to rejuvinate it naturally. They're fully back to normal, and have no limitations, as my guessing view gives them.

or

2. Priscilla's arm's Yoki Revived them back into EVEN MORE POWERFUL than they were before their deaths.

or

3. (are there any other possibilities that people have?)
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; September 24, 2011 at 02:02 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    1. Priscilla's arm's Yoki Revived them back into being normal-living beings, and they have their own Yoki restored and along with being able to rejuvinate it naturally. They're fully back to normal, and have no limitations, as my guessing view gives them.
    i believe this one

but i never realized they dont use yoki, hmmm, that is strange, although i think not using yoki is common in waters of #1, but of course not using it at all shouldnt be, and do we know they didnt use yoki?

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

they are definitely using Yoki in there battles as Claymores, they just didn't use an excess of Yoki with any Yoki release. It has to be remembered that there is a big difference from fighting normally without powering up and fighting with ones Yoki fully suppressed.

When fighting normally just like every other Claymore you send Yoki to the portions of the body that you are going to move. This is the cornerstone of Claymore fighting and abilities. Fighting with Yoki suppressed is an unnatural state that has to be practiced, maintained or produced using drugs. It is not the standard type of combat for all claymores and requires some degree of effort to maintain. So unless they are purposely trying, all Claymores will fight using Yoki, its there natural state of being. This holds true for Cassandra, Hysteria and Roxanne.

After resurrection i believe that some key component of Yoki control is missing, which makes this type of method of reusing claymores difficult. Perhaps its something fundamentally lost in there minds after being dead so long. It could be as simple as no longer having any feeling for there bodies limits after being dead so long, or something even more complex.

Lets not insult Dae by saying this is some work he could only complete because he had Priscella's arm. He's already stated his real reasons for using the arm. It had nothing to do with some innate power in the arm (that was a fake out). He used the arm only as a means to attract the owner. It didn't give them any extra powers or make them more powerful. Dae could have done this with any proper material but before knowing of Priscella's existence he didn't have a reason to give up his favorite specimens.

Most number one claymore(non-awakened) only have a fraction of the pure Yoki power of most high ranked AB's(in terms of raw Yoki generation). Simply recharging a number one wouldn't be all that hard. Dae isn't just recharging batteries though, he's restarting brain activity and cellular reproduction, It's actual resurrection. Once the cells are alive again they will reproduce create their own energy independently of any source material. You can look at that as the difference between a resurrected claymore and a Zombie claymore. Roxy Cass and Hysteria are the former, not the latter in this case
    Last edited by SaphG1; January 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Now i would have to disagree with you about them being Revived ..... in chapter 120 dae said " It was absurd from the start to think that people could be revived as soldiers", "They are completely DIFFERENT beings that merely borrowed Their pre death appearance, certain to awaken" dose that not mean that there not really "Roxanne ,Hysteria,Cassandra" But nameless entity's who borrowed the former's appearance

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: cassandra, roxanne,hysteria yoki limit awaken release theory

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    my guess, that hopefully will be revealed as right or wrong in ch 119, hehe:

0% Yoki = Death

So, a dead NY, Claymore, or Awakened has No Yoki remaining, and thus can't Rejuvinate their Yoki back like they could, if they still had some amount of remaining Yoki.

Therefore, Cassandra, Roxanne, and Hysteria are now like dead batteries instead of living beings (duh - they're dead).

Now, in being Whole Claymores, their dead battery-like bodies can be "Re-Charged" by/through another source of Yoki. However, this "Re-Charging back from the Dead" takes a tremendous amount of Yoki to achieve, even the godly Priscilla's Yoki amount of Yoki within her arm, could only "Re-Charge" the 3 Rank 1 dead Claymores. These 3 "Re-Charged" dead Rank 1 Claymores (Hysteria, Cassandra, and Roxanne) only have the Yoki that they were charged with from Priscilla's arm's Yoki amount, so when it runs out, they return to the grave.

Thus, I believe this is Miria's strategy, to go beyond 80% YR, forcing Hysteria to quickly use up her Yoki, which kills Hysteria, whereas Miria as a HA can handle the 80%+ YR, hopefully without Awakening, though personally, I'm annoyingly waiting to see the Partial or Full Awakenings of Miria and/or the other HAs, GRRRR !!!!! I wanna see what their Awakenings look like, ARGH !!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the opposing views of mine are that:

or

2. Priscilla's arm's Yoki Revived them back into EVEN MORE POWERFUL than they were before their deaths.

or

3. (are there any other possibilities that people have?)
    didn't dae retreive a piece of the destroyer from raki...if these three are running on that too.then they may be just like the destroyer's minions...last about a day.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

New Reply