Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! Edit Poll

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    24 40.68%
  • Good

    27 45.76%
  • Neither good, nor bad

    4 6.78%
  • Poor

    1 1.69%
  • Horrible

    3 5.08%
New Reply
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 485

Thread: Claymore 125 Discussion

  1. #181
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,515
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    two abeast down. and the 3th happen to be a good girl. wow.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  2. #182
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,687
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    I am not sure I agree Saph. Cassandra losing against both Roxanne and 45 other claymores as a human, only to win in a 1v1 later is not exactly illogical. The only strike that Roxanne made in that fight was the finishing blow. She stayed back and let the other Claymores serve as canon fodder. It was not a true show of power between the two at all.

    Also, Abysmal Ones have not mattered since Isley's death when little feeders could take them down with ease. Furthermore, the last arcs clearly pushed the powerlevels well beyond the Abysmal Ones with Priscilla and the Destroyer chewing Riful, Alicia, and Beth to pieces. The story moved beyond Abysmal Ones long ago in my opinion. The ZAOs are merely an attempt to try to keep the powerlevels consistent when you have creatures like Priscilla and the Destroyer introduced to the story.



    Hello.

    You made an account just to defend Teresa and Deneve, that's pathetic.

    You proved Fraktur correct, nice going.
    For being claymore fans there is a awful lot of people on this site that just bitch about a chapter being bad... would you rather they just stopped making it. if not just sit back be quiet and enjoy the Amazing thing that is Claymore

    and Nixil isely was not taken out so easy he had been fighting the Abyssal eaters for quite a long time...... Remember Detrich said that over half the towns had been destroyed.....and when the Feeders get to the city were Helen and Isely are detrich says "Oh no not another town" or something to that effect...and on top of that it was said that isely did not even have time to recover he was in a weakened state...so its not like they just took out a full power AO.... and did the MIB not say that Abyssal One is just a name that they used to refer to a number one who has awakened...

    Sorry i am a tad bitter over Roxanne T.T

    Edit: just thought of something.....Clare said that the way to beat Prissy is not by being stronger then her but by being faster.....example she gave was that the stormwind Noel was able to cut off one of her arms yet strong armedSophitia could not maybeMiria/Clare using Anastasia's hair like they did with Hysteria could maybe do some damage on Prissy?
    Last edited by number12michael; April 01, 2012 at 03:21 PM.

  3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #183
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    688
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    I'm going to have to wait and see the actual chapter, but it sorta sounds to me like Cass beat Roxy by playing mind games. Cass tricked Roxy into not using all her blades at once, then Roxy wouldn't ever be able to shoot enough off to kill Cass. Kinda fitting when you consider that Roxy got Cass killed by messing with her head. Though Roxy seems to have kinda gotten shafted in the awakened powers.

    What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #184
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fraktur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Germany
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    For being claymore fans there is a awful lot of people on this site that just bitch about a chapter being bad... would you rather they just stopped making it. if not just sit back be quiet and enjoy the Amazing thing that is Claymore
    mainly me i guess but i don't hate claymore it's just that i know how amazing it once was (and no, claire missing doesn't have anything to do with the quality drop, the destroyer arc wasn't better in my opinion.). and now you get dem, pis, a dr who can't shut up and so on. of course these chapters are still better then shit like naruto but i will still point out if i feel they are pretty stupid. me being a fan doesn't mean i have to cast a blind eye on it's faults. i just disagree with this kind of thinking but i understand that it may go on peoples nerves so i'll stop it (till the translation is released at least).

    edit: why is sasuke changed to naruto? aprils fool?
    Last edited by fraktur; April 01, 2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason:  

  7. #185
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,687
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    I'm going to have to wait and see the actual chapter, but it sorta sounds to me like Cass beat Roxy by playing mind games. Cass tricked Roxy into not using all her blades at once, then Roxy wouldn't ever be able to shoot enough off to kill Cass. Kinda fitting when you consider that Roxy got Cass killed by messing with her head. Though Roxy seems to have kinda gotten shafted in the awakened powers.

    i am still hoping that Roxanne is alive and just faked her death lol....or maybe she can somehow survive inside of cassandra by matching up her yoki with Cassandras ?

  8. #186
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstar
    I think that once again pride is the factor.. Roxanne had risen to the top of the ranks (top 5 I think) by the time she saw Cassandra's dust eater.. She was disgusted by how awkward & desperate the technique looked.. by that time she has acquired a few more refined techniques like the elegant sword technique she got from the former no.5.. she was not the newbie warrior who was easily impressed by the crude but effective evil sword anymore she had as most of the very powerful warriors been blinded by pride.. Hysteria is the best example of this..
    Seems like an excuse - I understanding your reasoning but it seems silly...Roxanne never let stuff like that bother or stop her before; copying Cassandra was going to be the pinnacle of her serial-killing career...deliberately not doing so was just wasteful after all that.

    If anything, if Roxanne died because she didn't reach her full potential, then not copying Cassie after all that work is probably a reason why .

    ==

    Frostymouse, I'd like to think that Yagi is taking his time in trying to organize and figure out how he's going to do the whole Claire/Priscilla thing, which is why it dragged on for so long....we can only hope though that it's gonna be worth it, though it definitely pays to keep an open mind since people are undoubtedly gonna be pissed off no matter what he does.

    Including me....so, in a sense, since total appeasement is probably impossible, we can only hope he minimizes the downsides....for me, I'm hoping that many issues concerning and surrounding Claire and Priscilla are cleared up and streamlined...As much as I love the enigma that is Priscilla, I ranted continously on AS about how convuluted she was, and how the whole scent-thing essentially threw a wrench at everything we knew. I want everything to be cleared-up, streamlined, and over and done with.

    As for Hysteria being the weakest AO ever....umm....not sure about that - she's certainly the fastest AO we've ever seen; nobody barring Priscilla arguably, is faster then her, so their is definitely an emphasis on speed versus raw-power.

    ---

    Excellent post Fermat! Really great stuff!!

    Though, as for that bit on Teresa and Rosemary....perhaps they were both seemingly there but didn't "know" eachother...they met, but not formally - considering how many people were at Rock Hill or whatever, Teresa essentially met her entire generation...she probably saw Rosemary but didn't talk with her or anything; hence, she never "met" her.

    ==

    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore!
    No way. Riful was to great of an individual and can never be replaced. Besides, Cassandra is an adult and doesn't have that creepy and innocent little girl personality. That is something only Riful had. You couldn't replace her as much as you couldn't replace Teresa.
    A little confused there, but just to clarify....so is Riful - she's an adult who likes to play off as a child, not the other way around; she was more or less 100 yrs old after all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nixl
    Also, Abysmal Ones have not mattered since Isley's death when little feeders could take them down with ease. Furthermore, the last arcs clearly pushed the powerlevels well beyond the Abysmal Ones with Priscilla and the Destroyer chewing Riful, Alicia, and Beth to pieces. The story moved beyond Abysmal Ones long ago in my opinion. The ZAOs are merely an attempt to try to keep the powerlevels consistent when you have creatures like Priscilla and the Destroyer introduced to the story.
    It's still bull in my opinion though Nixl - you are right, and I hate that; being labelled "Abyssal One" used to mean something...now it's like a joke or something.

    Which is sad in a sense because it gives off the impression that power is everything in the wrong way; this inflation...I mean, Priscilla is the cream of the crop and Yagi had better not even dream about making people stronger then her, because then the story truly will become all about power-levels.

    Just because the story has progressed and characters are getting stronger and stronger doesn't mean a certain line should be crossed...being an AO should still mean something and I feel it just doesn't anymore -- It makes me remember that AO's , and Priscilla, are just extremely powerful Awakened Ones and not inheritly anything special .

    ==

    As for Teresa vs Priscilla.....Nixl, the genius, summed it all up perfectly on AS one time -- It's all about finding out which one is Goku and Vegeta.

    That was golden, and I never forgot those words XDXD - that's honestly what it boiils down to when you think about it.

    That said, given this Teresa talk going on.... I honestly really don't get it -- Teresa got mentioned in this chapter....so what? I understand the implication in her dealing a cripppling blow to Hysteria, but we knew that...

    I don't understand where this semi-argument is coming from about Teresatards and some such -- we didn't even see Teresa...so unless the mere mention of her name is what sets people off (Gooral XD), I don't get whats the big deal too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael
    For being claymore fans there is a awful lot of people on this site that just bitch about a chapter being bad... would you rather they just stopped making it. if not just sit back be quiet and enjoy the Amazing thing that is Claymore
    ...Roflmao, being a fan doesn't mean you can't be disappointed - if anything, you can be disappointed because you are a Fan: you are a fan, and you expected better. Somebody who wasn't a fan, wouldn't care as much, or wouldn't care at all.

    Were their good things about this chapter? Indeed there was; I loved how Dae and Rubel got an appearance, if only for a second...I liked how Cassie survived, I liked how the fight is at last over....that doesn't mean I'm not horrifically disappointed in 2 of the ZAO's being gone.
    Last edited by Shiek927; April 01, 2012 at 03:38 PM.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #187
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,687
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    Seems like an excuse - I understanding your reasoning but it seems silly...Roxanne never let stuff like that bother or stop her before; copying Cassandra was going to be the pinnacle of her serial-killing career...deliberately not doing so was just wasteful after all that.

    If anything, if Roxanne died because she didn't reach her full potential, then not copying Cassie after all that work is probably a reason why .

    ==

    Frostymouse, I'd like to think that Yagi is taking his time in trying to organize and figure out how he's going to do the whole Claire/Priscilla thing, which is why it dragged on for so long....we can only hope though that it's gonna be worth it, though it definitely pays to keep an open mind since people are undoubtedly gonna be pissed off no matter what he does.

    Including me....so, in a sense, since total appeasement is probably impossible, we can only hope he minimizes the downsides....for me, I'm hoping that many issues concerning and surrounding Claire and Priscilla are cleared up and streamlined...As much as I love the enigma that is Priscilla, I ranted continously on AS about how convuluted she was, and how the whole scent-thing essentially threw a wrench at everything we knew. I want everything to be cleared-up, streamlined, and over and done with.

    As for Hysteria being the weakest AO ever....umm....not sure about that - she's certainly the fastest AO we've ever seen; nobody barring Priscilla arguably, is faster then her, so their is definitely an emphasis on speed versus raw-power.

    ---

    Excellent post Fermat! Really great stuff!!

    Though, as for that bit on Teresa and Rosemary....perhaps they were both seemingly there but didn't "know" eachother...they met, but not formally - considering how many people were at Rock Hill or whatever, Teresa essentially met her entire generation...she probably saw Rosemary but didn't talk with her or anything; hence, she never "met" her.

    ==



    A little confused there, but just to clarify....so is Riful - she's an adult who likes to play off as a child, not the other way around; she was more or less 100 yrs old after all.



    It's still bull in my opinion though Nixl - you are right, and I hate that; being labelled "Abyssal One" used to mean something...now it's like a joke or something.

    Which is sad in a sense because it gives off the impression that power is everything in the wrong way; this inflation...I mean, Priscilla is the cream of the crop and Yagi had better not even dream about making people stronger then her, because then the story truly will become all about power-levels.

    Just because the story has progressed and characters are getting stronger and stronger doesn't mean a certain line should be crossed...being an AO should still mean something and I feel it just doesn't anymore -- It makes me remember that AO's , and Priscilla, are just extremely powerful Awakened Ones and not inheritly anything special .

    ==

    As for Teresa vs Priscilla.....Nixl, the genius, summed it all up perfectly on AS one time -- It's all about finding out which one is Goku and Vegeta.

    That was golden, and I never forgot those words XDXD - that's honestly what it boiils down to when you think about it.

    That said, given this Teresa talk going on.... I honestly really don't get it -- Teresa got mentioned in this chapter....so what? I understand the implication in her dealing a cripppling blow to Hysteria, but we knew that...

    I don't understand where this semi-argument is coming from about Teresatards and some such -- we didn't even see Teresa...so unless the mere mention of her name is what sets people off (Gooral XD), I don't get whats the big deal too much.

    ...Roflmao, being a fan doesn't mean you can't be disappointed - if anything, you can be disappointed because you are a Fan: you are a fan, and you expected better. Somebody who wasn't a fan, wouldn't care as much, or wouldn't care at all.

    Were their good things about this chapter? Indeed there was; I loved how Dae and Rubel got an appearance, if only for a second...I liked how Cassie survived, I liked how the fight is at last over....that doesn't mean I'm not horrifically disappointed in 2 of the ZAO's being gone.
    Abyssal one is just a name the Org use's to identify a number one who has awakened it has nothing to do with how strong they are....i believe they say it in chapter 117 when dae asked what the criteria is for a abyssal one being called an Abyssal one and they say " its a NAME given to awakened number ones"

  11. #188
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Quote:
    A little confused there, but just to clarify....so is Riful - she's an adult who likes to play off as a child, not the other way around; she was more or less 100 yrs old after all.
    You know what i mean right? Riful was young when she became a claymore and Cassandra was young. When Riful awakened she still had an innocent young girl personality (besides the evil and sadistic part )

    And Cassandra only seemed to care about killing Roxanne when she awakened. I don't know what she will do next.

    Quote Quote:
    its a NAME given to awakened number ones
    Thats really all it is. Rosemary would have been an Abyssal one if she had awakened when she was #1, but she was probably nowhere near as strong as Riful or Isley.
    Last edited by Claymore1; April 01, 2012 at 03:49 PM.

  12. #189
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    It'd be amusing if Raki asks about Clare only for Helen to accidently blurt out everything. This is followed by a dirty look from Deneve. Granted, at this point there's no more point in hiding what happened from him and Miria.

    Quote Quote:
    I don't understand where this semi-argument is coming from about Teresatards and some such -- we didn't even see Teresa...so unless the mere mention of her name is what sets people off (Gooral XD), I don't get whats the big deal too much.
    I'm more interested in the Rosemary bit. She must have been ecstatic when the orders to purge the current #1 were announced. If No. 2 and No. 3 fell in the massacre she could easily claim all the credit despite not deserving it and get a free promotion.

  13. #190
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Quote:
    Abyssal one is just a name the Org use's to identify a number one who has awakened it has nothing to do with how strong they are....i believe they say it in chapter 117 when dae asked what the criteria is for a abyssal one being called an Abyssal one and they say " its a NAME given to awakened number ones"
    You're missing my point....I get all that -- My point was, the title meant more then just that....Being an Abyssal was a rare almighty legendary thing; like a tale told around a nightly fireplace or something. Now it's just "She's an AO, whatever lol"

    In other words, It's become the sum of it's parts...they are no longer anything wonderful or unique, but simply what they are and always been: powerful Awakened Ones.

    ==

    I'm actually more interested in learning about Rosemary myself The Based...this is the first time we've ever heard of her besides her introduction in the Extra Chapter, and we learn about her exploits -- while Teresa may have stolen some limelight, it was nevertheless Rosemary that finished off Hysteria.

    I bet she would be pissed off that Teresa has stolen all the attention yet again, even when it's her victory XD.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  14. #191
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,687
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    You're missing my point....I get all that -- My point was, the title meant more then just that....Being an Abyssal was a rare almighty legendary thing; like a tale told around a nightly fireplace or something. Now it's just "She's an AO, whatever lol"

    In other words, It's become the sum of it's parts...they are no longer anything wonderful or unique, but simply what they are and always been: powerful Awakened Ones.

    ==

    I'm actually more interested in learning about Rosemary myself The Based...this is the first time we've ever heard of her besides her introduction in the Extra Chapter, and we learn about her exploits -- while Teresa may have stolen some limelight, it was nevertheless Rosemary that finished off Hysteria.

    I bet she would be pissed off that Teresa has stolen all the attention yet again, even when it's her victory XD.
    yeah and i am sure that the fact that Teresa did not even remember Rosemary must have hurt her ego , could be why she held such hate for Teresa ..... as Rosemary was willing to give up her humanity just to kill Teresa

    ---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    You're missing my point....I get all that -- My point was, the title meant more then just that....Being an Abyssal was a rare almighty legendary thing; like a tale told around a nightly fireplace or something. Now it's just "She's an AO, whatever lol"

    In other words, It's become the sum of it's parts...they are no longer anything wonderful or unique, but simply what they are and always been: powerful Awakened Ones.
    i get what your saying but there has only been 7 AO in the story so far so i dont think thats over using the term " Abyssal ones" and 3 were introduced only ~6 months ago

  15. #192
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    I thought about the Rosemary bit a little. I suppose it was foolish of me to equate "not having contact with" to "not having met at all." Assuming the task force was a large one a la Pieta, it's very possible that the two saw each other but never really interacted. I'm thinking Teresa probably landed the critical hit but suffered some injuries herself, putting her out of commission for a bit and recovered completely only after Rosemary had finished off Hysteria (and possibly left). If the critical blow and the finishing blow came one after another with both warriors being well enough, I find it weird if the two didn't at least acknowledge each other's role in the victory. Then again, these two were prideful warriors themselves. Maybe they just looked at each other, stared and gauged the other a little, and then went their separate ways.

    As for the rankings, yeah, it's a bit off. Orsay's statement seems to imply that Teresa became No. 1 right off the bat. Oh well, probably a continuity problem. I was thinking, though. If the Godahl Plateau thing happened shortly after the Rockwell Hill thing, i.e. Rosemary was No. 4, then (probably) automatically jumped to No. 1 for being the highest-ranked warrior alive and then was bumped back down to No. 2 in a few weeks, then that would explain why she was such a weak pseudo-AO. She was essentially just Ophelia's level. Not to say awakened Ophelia wasn't strong, but she was clearly out of the league of the other AOs.

    Anyway, can we make a petition for this bit to become Extra Scene 5? This bit about Rockwell Hill and the immediate aftermath turned out to be quite interesting.

  16. #193
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    Seems like an excuse - I understanding your reasoning but it seems silly...Roxanne never let stuff like that bother or stop her before; copying Cassandra was going to be the pinnacle of her serial-killing career...deliberately not doing so was just wasteful after all that.

    If anything, if Roxanne died because she didn't reach her full potential, then not copying Cassie after all that work is probably a reason why .
    We're usually on the same page Shiek927, but I'll disagree with your reasoning here. There's quite a bit of difference between Roxanne the lowly warrior that copied the evil sword technique just to survive vs the one that had risen to the number 2 rank. She displays a tremendous amount of arrogance and vanity by the time she reaches the upper echelons of the single digits.

    The technique of the dust eaters mirrors (in is aesthetic appeal) that of the evil sword. It's not beautiful, and is in fact quite unappealing. Could you really see Roxanne using her head as a mop sweeping the ground? No! Beauty and power such as hers deserves better. That's why she never copied the Dust Eater technique.

    I'll agree that Roxanne wasted an opportunity to increase her fighting ability. However, to have done so would have gone against her character. Like her fellow warriors, Roxanne had flaws of character. This one ultimately led to her demise.
    Last edited by wickedsmile; April 02, 2012 at 05:54 AM.
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

  17. #194
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,687
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsmile View Post
    We're usually on the same page Shiek927, but I'll disagree with your reasoning here. There's quite a bit of difference between Roxanne the lowly warrior that copied the evil sword technique just to survive vs the one that rose to the number 2 rank. She displays a tremendous amount of arrogance and vanity by the time she reaches the upper echelons of the single digits.

    The technique of the dust eaters mirrors (in is aesthetic appeal) that of the evil sword. It's not beautiful, and is in fact quite unappealing. Could you really see Roxanne using her head as a mop sweeping the ground? No! Beauty and power such as hers deserves better. That's why she never copied the Dust Eater technique.

    I'll agree that it was Roxanne wasted an opportunity to increase her fighting ability. However, to have done so would have gone against her character. Like her fellow warriors, Roxanne had flaws of character. This one ultimately led to her demise.
    just as Hysterias pride lead to her Downfall

  18. #195
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    431
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    IMO this chapter was godly!!!
    I'm super happy that Cassy eated Roxy (Cassy told me that she wanted to dedicate this victory to all the people that said that she was waek and that Roxy was surely a lot stronger.......lololololol).
    I'm super happy that none of the abyssals died killed by a normal warrior like Miria so there is nothing to complain at least from a logical point of view.
    I'm super happy that this arc is finally over 'cause i want to see Claire again .
    I'm super happy that i finally got to see Prissy again and she's incredibly cool like always (ok,technically it wasn't really her,but at least it's a hint that the story will finally return to focus on Claire and Prissy,lol).


    ......byw, i don't see Raftela at the end,but probably it's just because there was no space left.

    Come on,Raki! Go to free Claire!..........and Prissy (ops!)........

  19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts