Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! Edit Poll

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    24 40.68%
  • Good

    27 45.76%
  • Neither good, nor bad

    4 6.78%
  • Poor

    1 1.69%
  • Horrible

    3 5.08%
New Reply
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 485

Thread: Claymore 125 Discussion

  1. #331
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    If anything it's the other way around, look for example at chapter 33.
    lol, so true, I had totally forgotten about her for the time being. Well, I just was in jest anyways, there is a lot of those huge mouth monsters around rly in all kinds of stories ...

  2. #332
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member littleangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Jordan
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    Oh, I'm sorry if I didn't see your posts littleangel - before the scan came out, I was having a Priscilla debate with Claymore1 that got all of my attention :S.
    It totally fine .. I barely read most of the posts myself ..

    Quote Quote:
    As for your theory....umm....I don't know really.

    The thing is, we have to remember is that "Priscilla", thus far, is just a fluke....Priscilla obviously is a real person -- what Hysteria seemingly tapped into was her yoki which is still swimming through her...

    Which is interesting because that means that Priscilla's yoki was indeed within all of them....I always saw as her arm as the "lightning rod" that brought all of them to life....but, going by the powers they showed us, I didn't believe they were any stronger then they were when they died.
    True .. Priss's Yoki was the key to revive them but her Yoki seems to have consciousness of its own (Priss's) and this is the origin of Dea's theory I suppose.. Also the part in which they all are weaker than they originally should be, I agree with you because Cassandra for example they had her corpse taken as pieces so her muscles and her over all body is weaker and no matter how much you try to fix it, it wont get fixed unless it regenerates by itself and this isn't something they are capable of and this I believe made them in terms of power so close to the original AOs which is incorrect because they originally are stronger as claymores as proofed by the Organization so their ABs should also be stronger.

    Quote Quote:
    However, this shows that, if nothing else, Priscilla's yoki is indeed within all of them - even if they can't summon her actual power, they can at least show her yoki-signature and "present" themselves as 'Priscilla'. However, all of it is truly false; "Priscilla" raised her arm and only could use a shockwave before dying instantly.

    This nevertheless has huge ramifications....because this could mean that all the ZAOS potentially had the ability to "transform" into Priscilla - into tapping into her yoki within them; they may not be the real girl, but even having a bit of her incredible power within their body would have huge consequences.
    This part which I disagree with you. The hand is Priss's Consciousness doesn't mean powers! The hand indeed has some of her powers and abilities but doesn't mean it has all of her powers raised to the max.. it has a small amount of her power but what really matter is consciousness.. How to bring back a dead cell and make it function again is order and a point of start; the point of start was Yoki(to start life in the cells) and the order was Priss's consciousness which brought about the life to those corpse. The yoki Priss had the conscious in her but lacked the power because Hysteria herself was destroyed and if Hysteria was in good shape the possibilities would be the yoki Priss would've been stronger but yet not capable of infecting damage because it's yoki after all! It could be like a yoki poison or spell..


    Quote Quote:
    It could very well be as you say that it is somehow emotional - I have a feeling it isn't memory-based, but more emotional...the other ZAOs, after all, have no history of Teresa (as we know) and presumably had the same potential to pull off what Hysteria did....plus, Hysteria talked about Teresa for a few moments with no sigh of change. I believe, more so then memory, that it's emotional..."Priscilla" emerged when the anger Hysteria felt toward Teresa flourished...those feelings could be what 'summons' her.
    I agree with you but have to refer to what I discussed with Malak for further explination of the old and the new debate because at that time no enough information was given:
    Quote Quote:
    a- Cassandra was cut in a way that no matter what she does she wont survive without awakening so her chances vs Roxanne are below zero!!!! Probably a number 9 can easily finish her without having any problems.

    b- Cassandra's rage is undeniable but that doesn't mean rage is the key to the inevitable awakening that Dae talked about. And I only logicked two ways either conscious battle or the feeling path:
    - the feeling path is that they must feel a certain way in order to awaken and the only thing fits in is unable to defeat the opponent like the three felt when they awakened (Cassandra with her missed up body, and so is Roxanne and Hysteria when she was dying like I explained before).
    - the conscious battle : when there conscious is weaker than the arm's (Priscilla's) then they simply awaken and that means when they are about to die (like Hysteria's case) or lost themselves (Cassandra's case) or simply had a huge doubt about their power and made their conscious weaker than Pris's (probably like Roxanne).

    c- The feeling path is undeniably working and you can't say it is wrong unless Yagi says so. but the conscious battle has a weak thing which is Roxanne's because there is no proof that her mind was weaker even when she lost her fore-limbs.
    As you can see at that time memory based theory wasn't included because there was nothing to indicate it but now and back then the only thing that was in common the emotions and feelings they had.. what I believed in wasn't the feeling of anger but the feeling of defeat and/or fear(a hopeless situation) because that was the main feeling Priss had when she fought with Teresa and that what they felt when they awakened (ofcourse Cassandra felt anger but in a huge debate I tried to proof that anger is a secondary thing not the main thing).

    Quote Quote:
    Does Cassandra have more of "Priscilla" in her now that she ate Roxanne? Hard to say....really hard to say - I have a feeling it doesn't work that way, since no Awakened has ever "powered up" by eating someone else's remains, it just doesn't work that way...it could be that, beyond being another Abyssal, that Priscilla's yoki inside Roxanne is what filled Cassandra's hunger - after all, if Roxanne really was just a Number 2 in the end, then Roxanne wouldn't have been enough to satisfy Cassandra - It had to have been Priscilla's nonpareil strength that satisfied Cassandra (and should, for quite some time - it could very well pacify Cassandra for awhile as Priscilla's yoki, which exceeds Cassandras, would sit in her belly and stave off her hunger).
    Actually Cassandra hasn't only got Roxanne's share but Hysteria's as well because she had eaten most of her so I suppose she has now most of the hand's consciousness in her and I think she now knows a lot of what to do in order to save Priss. Galatea on the other hand will appear if this happens because she will try to save Robona from anyone -an AO included- but her hunger could be as you said a result of power seeking thing (she seeks power and this is her hunger; she wants a source of energy to maintain living!)

    Quote Quote:
    Most important of all, is that we have to ask - what happens next? More and more, I feel Dae knew this would happen...regardless of what he knows or feels about Teresa, he seems to repeatedly feel that Priscilla was their "greatest creation"....and as before, some of her limbs and remains are scattered around the battlefield in the West....and while we're presuming that all of the arm was used in awakening the ZAOs, Dae could easily have taken some samples for safe-keeping.

    The same way the Abyssals were "analyzed" to create the Feeders, Priscilla is the future - what happens next, will revolve around trying to get "as much" of her as possible, whether to create beings that could kill her, or replicate her power. Although the power was a fluke, Hysteria did show Priscilla's yoki-signature....what if, next, their are those who start showing her power? What if they start implanting that power into more trainees, Feeders, and all sorts of experiments?

    An army of Priscilla's would be a dream come true for whoever controls them...she is the only one right now who still has that feeling of legendary omnipotence, now that the Abyssal One's are just another spot on the power-level chart...it's only a matter of time until Priscilla is the same however, and I feel that will be sooner rather then later. I can't say how strong the DoD's are, but an army of Priscilla's sounds pretty terrifying.
    As far as I could remember, AF doesn't have much of self simply being like an animal or worse like a virus-like thing! If Dae uses Priss's remains it actually can be the opposite, Priss could be controlling the AF (or better called now mini Priscillas) because her conscious is far greater than any other AB it even exceeds AOs. Even the Organization haven't used an AO's remains to make an AF for a reason so why risk it with something even greater than an AO??

    @Ryus
    Quote Quote:
    I'll add only this... at least Miria listened to Hysteria in the end rather than just offing her. I suppose that was a kindness in a sense and the best Miria could offer an awakened being.
    Those words are incredible. You just made me realize again why I like Miria so much!!

    And for the generations and seat thing I will quote what I wrote before because I believe this is what happens in the Organization not seat filling:
    Quote Quote:
    Plus those who question Rosemary's powers, I have to ask them since when did the organization promote a warrior due to a lack of seats?? or to being short handed?? many times seats were empty because no warrior was qualified enough to hold that rank and the War of the North proves this! I don't remember Flora becoming N.7 because Eva died of because of an empty seat so why would N.1 would be different??
    Last edited by littleangel; April 06, 2012 at 04:22 PM.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #333
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    Your order of the No.1's seems pretty right to me Ryus....the important thing to remember is all those other No 1's that Dae mentioned, so space must be made for them.

    I also loved your words on Miria that littleangel quoted...I didn't think of that, and it's very true - It doesn't seem like much, but a warrior to give an Awakened Being her final moments is something I didn't expect...I still don't like however how she had her sword raised the way she did -- if anything, Hysteria looked like she was gonna die naturally; it would have been cold if Miria let Hysteria speak and then cut, um, whatever's left of her.

    Maybe she thought Hysteria might still have some fight in her, but that looks doubtful judging by the picture and Hysteria's feelings...better to just let her be, say her final words, and let her rest again.

    ===

    Quote Quote:
    True .. Priss's Yoki was the key to revive them but her Yoki seems to have consciousness of its own (Priss's) and this is the origin of Dea's theory I suppose.. Also the part in which they all are weaker than they originally should be, I agree with you because Cassandra for example they had her corpse taken as pieces so her muscles and her over all body is weaker and no matter how much you try to fix it, it wont get fixed unless it regenerates by itself and this isn't something they are capable of and this I believe made them in terms of power so close to the original AOs which is incorrect because they originally are stronger as claymores as proofed by the Organization so their ABs should also be stronger.
    It's hard to say what all the body's looked like, but all of them were pretty crude....they still carried the damage from their final fights which is why they awakened so quickly; they were barely-held together re-animated corpses....

    So in that sense, yes, their crude revival could very well explain why "Priscilla" emerged so weakly; could be, could be.

    Quote Quote:
    This part which I disagree with you. The hand is Priss's Consciousness doesn't mean powers! The hand indeed has some of her powers and abilities but doesn't mean it has all of her powers raised to the max.. it has a small amount of her power but what really matter is consciousness.. How to bring back a dead cell and make it function again is order and a point of start; the point of start was Yoki(to start life in the cells) and the order was Priss's consciousness which brought about the life to those corpse. The yoki Priss had the conscious in her but lacked the power because Hysteria herself was destroyed and if Hysteria was in good shape the possibilities would be the yoki Priss would've been stronger but yet not capable of infecting damage because it's yoki after all! It could be like a yoki poison or spell..
    I didn't necessarily say that they could use Priscilla's power, only that it was a possibility.....they had her yoki-signature, so it's something - all that "Priscilla" could use was a shockwave...in the future, it's definitely possible that we'll see attempts to get infused beings to summon up Priscilla's power; even if they only have a bit of it, that bit, will be unbelievable.

    As you say, Hysteria was effectively dead....what if "Priscilla" could emerge from a much stronger being that could actually use her power? What if their were many of them? That would be something.

    Quote Quote:
    As you can see at that time memory based theory wasn't included because there was nothing to indicate it but now and back then the only thing that was in common the emotions and feelings they had.. what I believed in wasn't the feeling of anger but the feeling of defeat and/or fear(a hopeless situation) because that was the main feeling Priss had when she fought with Teresa and that what they felt when they awakened (ofcourse Cassandra felt anger but in a huge debate I tried to proof that anger is a secondary thing not the main thing).
    I basically agree with you - what's important, is tapping into the "Priscilla" inside them....the more you have, the better - feeling the same emotions that triggered Priscilla's own awakening (anger, fear, etc)...knowing, say, Teresa, probably isn't a pre-requisite but only be a boost...the point is, we agree: summoning up Priscilla means feeling and being how she was.

    Quote Quote:
    Actually Cassandra hasn't only got Roxanne's share but Hysteria's as well because she had eaten most of her so I suppose she has now most of the hand's consciousness in her and I think she now knows a lot of what to do in order to save Priss. Galatea on the other hand will appear if this happens because she will try to save Robona from anyone -an AO included- but her hunger could be as you said a result of power seeking thing (she seeks power and this is her hunger; she wants a source of energy to maintain living!)
    *shrug, your theory is certainly a possibility...thing is, if Cassandra was merely hungry, she would have continued eating....she definitely has some goal or something on her mind other then food, though finding a new source of energy could explain her actions as well.

    I'm hoping actually that we may get a centric-chapter for her...seeing this "Priscilla", Roxanne's death...she's got alot in her mind right now in this big new world; finding a place for herself will be the next thing for her to do. I'm curious on what she'll do next.

    Quote Quote:
    As far as I could remember, AF doesn't have much of self simply being like an animal or worse like a virus-like thing! If Dae uses Priss's remains it actually can be the opposite, Priss could be controlling the AF (or better called now mini Priscillas) because her conscious is far greater than any other AB it even exceeds AOs. Even the Organization haven't used an AO's remains to make an AF for a reason so why risk it with something even greater than an AO??
    Because the Org is stupid like that and have always played with what they cannot control; it's largely how they got into the situation they are in, right now.

    I don't agree with this whole remote-control thing, of Priscilla controlling other beings...to me, they would be seperate - but who knows.

    I know I didn't write alot to your words, but, right now...I mean, much of what we're all saying is speculation - It's difficult to come up with definitive answers until we get more information.

    Though that said....I feel like it's been awhile since something came up that made us think so hard - the past several chapters have merely been cliffhangers and analyzing the battle...this whole Priscilla thing definitely will make the bulk of this month as we think hard about this .
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  5. #334
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    Yeah kept editing that post so I was worried no one would see it, glad littleangle quoted it.

    Anyways, I'd be facepalming Miria if she didnt have her sword raised in Hysteria's finally moments... after all Teresa says "hello look what happened to me when I lowered my sword."

    Her sword raised my be insulting in a sense but nessisary in another, just saying. Cant blame her for being cautious.
    Last edited by Ryus; April 06, 2012 at 05:03 PM.

  6. #335
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    聖都ラボイ
    Country
    Sunspear
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
    Well, I did say he had a "funny" side

    -------------

    Anyways had a convo with Solace on AS about the generation order... any thoughts on the matter...



    :uhoh: You mean Cassandra and Roxanne where warriors from before Hysteria's time right, not after? After all since Teresa appeared we've had a clear linage of number ones from the databook listing Alicia as the subsequent number 1 (generations 77 and 78 respectively). Plus it was greatly implied Rosemary shortly became the new number one after Hysteria died, the question is did either number 2 or 3 claim the rank before her and died after or did Hysteria already kill them so #4 Rosemary got the rank for her kill that no one else realized was due to Teresa wounding Hysteria and robbing her of her speed which Rosemary capitalized upon.

    Personally I'm assuming Luciela and Raphaela where from after Roxanne and Cassandra's time but before Hysteria's time... since there is just too many plot holes if Luciela was the #1 after Hysteria but not Rosemary since Teresa was already a warrior when she fought Hysteria, so she couldn't be the trainee that meet Raphaela after she was already promoted which we clearly saw was fact. Plus if Luciela was from before Cassandra and Roxanne's time then the org waited far too long looking for the more suitable candidate than was implied after Luciela just awakened... after all how many generations could a massive island with a good sized population go without at least one set of twin girls being born (I highly doubt 2 warrior generation, hell I doubt even a few years).

    Next off Roxanne, whom had her memories, didn't seem to realize whom Hysteria was after her technique was revealed greatly implying she died before The Elegant Hysteria became known for her trademark technique. So saying Hysteria came after is a safe bet once again, since clearly if Cassandra and Roxanne where warriors after her they could have only fit in the small time gap beteen Hysteria and Rosemary... in which case Roxanne and Cassandra would have fought Hysteria.

    So imho it is:
    Isley -> Riful -> unstated generations -> Cassandra -> Roxanne -> unstated generations -> Luciela -> unstated generation(s) or none -> Hysteria (Hysteria being attacked so quickly by the org and with such force for only being near awakening makes sense here since there was already three AOs and the org knew a war would happen if a 4th came about) -> maybe one generation at best or none here -> Rosemary -> Teresa -> Alicia

    Edit: Damn Luciela and Raphaela where older than I thought I was always assuming it was Luciela -> Rosemary -> Teresa -> Alicia up until this chapter.

    I think Yagi already given us hints that Cassandra's and Roxanne's eras were shortly after Riful. During Cassandra's and Roxanne's flashback, there were many awakened beings hunts, all of the ABs shown were male. During Isley's era there were at least 47 men that turn into male awakened beings. First female generation No.1 Riful awakened when she was very young so her time as No.1 was very short. So if Cassandra and Roxanne came shortly after Riful, it would make sense that they would have many awaken hunts to clean up large number of ABs awakened not long ago. Although, there is possibility that the some of male ABs are from the yoma factory, but judging from the male AB that tortured and killed Cassandra's friend, he shown intelligence and he could talk, so I believe those ABs are indeed from Isley's era.

    Helen didn't even know about male awakened beings she first encountered the 6 arms male AB.

    Edit.

    We presume that Luciella was only a few generations ahead of Teresa's because we saw Raphaela encountering trainee Teresa. However, Luciella and Raphaela could very well be from generations way earlier than Hysteria because we have no idea how much time have passed between the time when Luciella awakened and when Raphaela encounter trainee Teresa at the forest.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; April 06, 2012 at 05:40 PM.

  7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #336
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    Yeah, I guess I can understand her being cautious....and I guess it's nice that she's even given her, her final moments - I can imagine, with the typical warrior mentality, that they would just kill Hysteria on the spot. Miria giving her some final words, is truly a wonderful thing she did. Then again, she's the biggest Care Bear of the story

    And that Teresa reference is very spot-on and true XDXD.

    Was Miria really going to cut her...hard to say, but I'd like to think that she wasn't going too...the sword was only if she pulled any tricks.

    I mean, Miria said for her to "die proudly"....some people may say that it's warrior-justice or whatever if that meant Miria killed her, but I'd like to think that she simply meant to let go and die peacefully....It's hard to say what really went on in Miria's head, but my preference and her caring attitude....I'd like to think she wasn't being callous or sarcastic in some way, and she really meant for Hysteria to die happily. The sword thing....don't think about it (XD).

    By the way Ryus...I'm new around here, but I haven't seen you post so much yet; you posted more today then I've seen you thus far
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  9. #337
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    聖都ラボイ
    Country
    Sunspear
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    Next chapter I think would focus on the fate of the men in black. Death or taken as prisoners?

    I want to see reactions from the ghosts when they see what is inside Dae's room lol

    There are so many directions the story can take. I think the most of the Claymore survived for a reason perhaps, after Clare and Priscilla conflict is resolved, the Claymore would go to the main continent. Miria would have herself a Claymore army
    Or the dragons would come and rescue Rubel and abduct some Claymore, to give ghosts a reason to go the main continent.

  10. #338
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    Last month I just didnt care enough about the chapter to post much on top of being very busy and there wasnt much new to discuss either... so I didnt post much anywhere let alone here. This chapter has at the very least given me many news ideas to discuss and for all its flaws I liked the fact that yagi ended that plot (still I would have preferred only one or two of the three awakening though since all three and Cassandra and Roxannes troubled past made everything else easy for everyone else.)

    Anyways I'm not saying someone cant view Miria has being harsh and rude but I disagree with it and view Miria as just being cautious and as polite as she could stand against a warrior who murdered so many of her own. Imho she gave her a curticy by letting her have her final moments and not just murdering her. Yes it was cold but Hysteria was a murderer and represented everything Miria hated, I se that scene like a cop trying to hold back there anger at a mass murderer because its the right thing to do and she could get info on her past as she recalled her final days... it did seem clear in the end Hysteria wasnt as close to awakening as we where lead, so maybe Miria took it as just another example of the sins of the organization but who knows if Hysteria was being completely truthful and not just justifying her actions.

  11. #339
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    聖都ラボイ
    Country
    Sunspear
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    Come to think of it .. WTH Yuma was doing next to Roxanne?? trying Yuma punch??
    Yuma was trying to use her 100% accurate Yuma super sword headshot throw when Roxanne beat her first in throwing claws. Yagi totally robbed Yuma this time. It is her time to shine again! With that many swords laying around, and Anastasia's hair that would allow Yuma to retrieve sword almost instantly.
    Yuma would have been very very dangerous and deadly! :3
    Yuma needs to keep some of Anastasia's hair or just super learn her hair technique for her retrieving her sword lol

  12. #340
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    I want to see reactions from the ghosts when they see what is inside Dae's room lol
    What I want to happen... but wont

    Dae: Miria you maynot be an offical number one butwhen you die can I put you in this spot?
    Miria: Now way you freak!!! Burry me next to Hilda's sword Deneve.
    Deneve: Can we burry him now?
    Miria: Youd really kill a human?
    Deneve: I... uh...
    Dae: lolz weakling
    Helen: I'll wont kill him, I mean its not like hes going to make Priscilla monsters ten seconds after we leave.
    Deneve: oh no, Im not falling for that one twice
    Helen: This guy is clearly not a mad scientist, who only cares about making super weapons
    Deneve: If you recall last time tis didnt work either, only your actions got me to follow not your words.
    Helen: Plus my sword might get all bloody
    Dae: Look ladies how about I make monsters for you
    [Miria cuts off Daes head]
    Miria: WE ARE MONSTERS AND WE HATE YOU FOR MAKING US AND TREATING US SO! AND WE'RE NOT LETTING ANYONE ELSE BECOME LIKE US!!
    Deneve:
    Helen: [whispers to Deneve] Who ever said I was trying to manipulate your actions this time Deneve
    Miria: Now lets give these warriors a propper barial...
    Last edited by Ryus; April 06, 2012 at 06:07 PM.

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #341
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    With this order:

    Isley -> Riful -> unstated generations -> Cassandra -> Roxanne -> unstated generations -> Luciela -> unstated generation(s) or none -> Hysteria -> maybe one generation at best or none here -> Rosemary -> Teresa -> Alicia

    + 4 other known No.1s: Licht, Chloe, Sistina, Lutecia and "countless others" that are less powerful.

    roughly 100 year since Org started on the island.

    13 Known No.1 with possibility of far more unknown, even if just twice as many, will give roughly 40 No.1s. That's an average life span of 2.5 years per generation for No.1s. I smell some inconsistencies - Alicia and Beth were No.1 for an awful long time and their replacement weren't even ready. With exception of Riful and Priscilla, all the no.1 seem to be quite mature aged and not fresh face like newly grads. There is the comparison between trainee Teresa vs Extra Chap Teresa vs Teresa that died, also flashback Roxanne vs resurrected Roxanne.

    The org got to be on the island much longer then 100 years or the dialog don't make too much sense from the MIBs when they talk about No.1s in Chap 110.

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #342
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Ajman
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    Three things,

    First, lawl Konart got banned. Not to make fun of him, but god damn. If the the objective was to drive away a community, AS succeeded.


    Second, I am surprised that Raki remembered Miria, Helen, and Deneve's faces. Not to say it was impossible for either side to remember, but I did not think it would happen that way.

    Third, It appeared that Priscilla was possessing Hysteria towards the end and I am starting to wonder if the same thing is happening with Cassandra to some extent. I am not sure how that is going to play out though. Ultimately, I believe that means Cassandra is heading towards the blob, but the question is, is she conscious or under Priscilla's control? I am starting to wonder if Priscilla was about to hijack Miria if that is at all possible.

  17. #343
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    聖都ラボイ
    Country
    Sunspear
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
    What I want to happen... but wont

    Dae: Miria you maynot be an offical number one butwhen you die can I put you in this spot?
    Miria: Now way you freak!!! Burry me next to Hilda's sword Deneve.
    Deneve: Can we burry him now?
    Miria: Youd really kill a human?
    Deneve: I... uh...
    Dae: lolz weakling
    Helen: I'll wont kill him, I mean its not like hes going to make Priscilla monsters ten seconds after we leave.
    Deneve: oh no, Im not falling for that one twice
    Helen: This guy is clearly not a mad scientist, who only cares about making super weapons
    Deneve: If you recall last time tis didnt work either, only your actions got me to follow not your words.
    Helen: Plus my sword might get all bloody
    Dae: Look ladies how about I make monsters for you
    [Miria cuts off Daes head]
    Miria: WE ARE MONSTERS AND WE HATE YOU FOR MAKING US AND TREATING US SO! AND WE'RE NOT LETTING ANYONE ELSE BECOME LIKE US!!
    Deneve:
    Helen: [whispers to Deneve] Who ever said I was trying to manipulate your actions this time Deneve
    Miria: Now lets give these warriors a propper barial...
    lol that's funny

    But I want to see their reactions when they find the large amount of naked former No.1 bodies in his room. lol I doubt Dae would be kill tho, he know too much about their bodies that maybe something they don't even know.

    Well another thing is since Dae well preserved the former No.1 bodies, can the other Claymore just chop off arms and legs of the No.1s and reacttached it to themselves Irene/Claire style? lol Crazy powerup!

  18. #344
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    Roflmao, your scripts always make me laugh Ryus XD

    Though indeed, that's one reason why I think maybe it's better that Yagi doesn't rush off to Claire/Priscilla - that's a huge arc right there and I doubt it will stop once it starts....better to clear up as much as possible before going there, which may be why Yagi somewhat abruptly ended the fight this month.

    As for Raki recognizing others of the Fab 4...I was also somewhat surprised - he showed no reaction at all when Renee said she was No.6, which made me think he, at the very least, didn't remember that fact....but, as many assumed, he recognizes them as if it was yesturday.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  19. #345
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 125 Discussion / 126 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    As for Raki recognizing others of the Fab 4...I was also somewhat surprised - he showed no reaction at all when Renee said she was No.6, which made me think he, at the very least, didn't remember that fact....but, as many assumed, he recognizes them as if it was yesturday.
    I find it even more strange that Raki introduces himself as the one who was traveling with Clare. What makes him think they would remember clare? I can't remember, if Raki had known Clare was with them during timeskip or something?
    editied- would it be safe to say Raki is not any kind of youma now? I would be disappointed if he were not human but seems like he is.
    Last edited by claremore; April 06, 2012 at 06:52 PM.

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts